Thread: Mike Cernovich Sends Menacing Letter To Preibus to Get the State GOP Saboteurs in Line

Mike Cernovich Sends Menacing Letter To Preibus to Get the State GOP Saboteurs in Line

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't some dude get fired today trying something like this?
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Didn't some dude get fired today trying something like this?
    Trump VA State Chairman Corey Stewart protested RNC headquarters. He got fired. Cernovich doesn't work in any capacity with the Trump campaign nor RNC. He just has an enormously popular platform.

And so the dissolution of the Republican Party begins.

This is going to get very ugly. Hard to say if the recriminations will be worse if Trump wins or he loses. But I predicted this would be happening back in January, and in fact told it to my U.S. House rep to his face.

It has happened before, to the Whig party in the 1850s. In fact the last Whig elected president, Zachary Taylor, was a character very similar to Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zachary_Taylor
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

This would have likely happened to Rand as well. The GOP is their plaything and they will eliminate all threats to those who wish to usurp authority from them.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAlodon View Post
    This would have likely happened to Rand as well. The GOP is their plaything and they will eliminate all threats to those who wish to usurp authority from them.
    Rand or any other GOP candidate not named Trump or Bush would have the full support of the party and probably be leading right now. This is largely because none of these candidates would be still attacking their own party less than 30 days before the election.
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Rand or any other GOP candidate not named Trump or Bush would have the full support of the party and probably be leading right now. This is largely because none of these candidates would be still attacking their own party less than 30 days before the election.
    Nope. Rand's foreign policy was too radical, just like Trump's is. Foreign policy drives the wheels of the GOP. If you're not 100% on board with neocon agenda, you are prohibited from the presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAlodon View Post
    Nope. Rand's foreign policy was too radical, just like Trump's is. Foreign policy drives the wheels of the GOP. If you're not 100% on board with neocon agenda, you are prohibited from the presidency.
    A lot of the things people accused Rand of selling out to the establishment on were really done to make sure that doesn't happen. Rand could sell non-interventionism in ways his father couldn't. If he won the nomination, they would not be out there today calling on him to step down, they would be calling to ask him to come stump for them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of the things people accused Rand of selling out to the establishment on were really done to make sure that doesn't happen. Rand could sell non-interventionism in ways his father couldn't. If he won the nomination, they would not be out there today calling on him to step down, they would be calling to ask him to come stump for them.
    I do not trust the GOP. They pull a lot of dirty tricks and Rand would be bad for the MIC. If he started winning the neocon knives would have come out. Already a wiki-leaks showed the democrats were worried about Rand among all the GOP candidates. They used the media to highlight Ben Carson, Cruz and Trump to shadow Rand. It worked. The neocon party and democrats all have the same goal, and Rand does not share that.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I do not trust the GOP. They pull a lot of dirty tricks and Rand would be bad for the MIC. If he started winning the neocon knives would have come out. Already a wiki-leaks showed the democrats were worried about Rand among all the GOP candidates. They used the media to highlight Ben Carson, Cruz and Trump to shadow Rand. It worked. The neocon party and democrats all have the same goal, and Rand does not share that.
    I agree they would fight him in the primaries (we were ready for that), but there would not be so much of a struggle to get the party behind him by the time they get to the convention.

I agree with him. How long have I been saying Priebus and the entire RNC chould resign in disgrace? I don't like that Cernovich wants to spoil ballots, but he is right about what is happening.
    #NashvilleStrong

CPU is one of the most dangerous insider.

If you think the GOP would have let Rand won, you are deluding yourself. Rand would have been better than Trump, but he can't win the primaries. He is too nice. Maybe next time when he has grown some balls and fired his wife from his campaign. I am sorry to offend you but that's my opinion. Rand could be very good. But you don't get laid by smiling all the time. Last interview I saw Rand in. he was spot on in rhetoric, but for God's sake his style sucks and will never win over Trump's deplorables. He kept smiling like a good mama's boy when that blonde bicctch was seducing him.

To the people, sure he could, just like Trump is right now. But that doesn't make it any more palatable to the elites. The fact Rand could, if he had so chosen, done an even better job of selling non-interventionism than Trump would have made the GOPe go after Rand that much harder. He saved them the trouble with his $#@!ty campaign, but had he run as an an anti-establishment candidate and won he'd be getting the same treatment Trump is right now. Anybody that doubts that has no idea how politics really works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

If you think the GOP would have let Rand won, you are deluding yourself. Rand would have been better than Trump, but he can't win the primaries. He is too nice. Maybe next time when he has grown some balls and fired his wife from his campaign. I am sorry to offend you but that's my opinion. Rand could be very good. But you don't get laid by smiling all the time. Last interview I saw Rand in. he was spot on in rhetoric, but for God's sake his style sucks and will never win over Trump's deplorables. He kept smiling like a good mama's boy when that blonde bicctch was seducing him.
    Talking real $#@! like that will get you banned. I never noticed(nor suspected) the seduction part btw, do you have a clip? When do you think she will start sending cookie recipes?

It sounds like DJT is aware. Bannon may have prevailed over Conway!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

Of course he can't win with the press propping up Trump:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.