Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikileaks: Dems Feared Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Another poster, the Ringmaster I think, said Trump was a "runaway slave". Very clever observation.

Perhaps the airing of this tape was the "You're fired." moment, and everyone made it clear to Donald that they weren't going to deal with him, or make any deals with him. Maybe Donald knows it's rigged against him and is ready to burn the house down with everyone in it.

Getting crazy.

I honestly think Rand did not have the intestinal fortitude and wherewithal to go up against these globalists. They would have crushed him and he would have lost his Senate seat in the process.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just think, Clinton is running a relatively close race against Trump. Imagine if it was someone without all the personal baggage running against Hillary. Rand could call her out on her failures, especially on foreign policy. I don't think it would have even been close.
    Stop believing stupid things

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do believe that if it were Rand vs Shillary, he would've won. They don't have the dirt on him like they do Trump, at least not at that magnitude. I know he'd be going up against gargantuan, clandestine forces, but in the public debate sphere he would've murdered Killary on wax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

After 2016, and how little his support in the first state ended up being after touting so many young folks backing him and such, I don't know if he would run again, especially when pundits are already saying the likes of Mike Pence- based on the VP debate- and Kasich may make a 2020 run.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Another poster, the Ringmaster I think, said Trump was a "runaway slave". Very clever observation.

Perhaps the airing of this tape was the "You're fired." moment, and everyone made it clear to Donald that they weren't going to deal with him, or make any deals with him. Maybe Donald knows it's rigged against him and is ready to burn the house down with everyone in it.

Getting crazy.
    Ringmaster? I have not used this name since the movie was made in 1998.

Before you call the shot but now it's our turn
    Blow up the system now and tables have turned
    Your hidden knowledge you thought I'd never learn
    I strike a match and make the whole place burn

I'm the real WMD
    I'm your number one public enemy
    I'm the one, your runaway slave
    I'm the one, the one who got away

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6312447

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I honestly think Rand did not have the intestinal fortitude and wherewithal to go up against these globalists. They would have crushed him and he would have lost his Senate seat in the process.
    He clearly underestimated the size of the balls required to compete with them. It was supposed to be, hey Rand you are so smart, let's make you POTUS because we always play by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Just think, Clinton is running a relatively close race against Trump. Imagine if it was someone without all the personal baggage running against Hillary. Rand could call her out on her failures, especially on foreign policy. I don't think it would have even been close.
    Libya and Iraq
    NSA Spying
    PATRIOT Act
    Criminal Justice Reform
    Bank Bailouts
    Socialized Medicine

What are, things Rand could've hit her on that Trump can't?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12