Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks: Dems Feared Rand Paul

Wikileaks: Dems Feared Rand Paul

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/de...out-rand-pauls

They feared Rand Paul and got their press friends to push Trump, Cruz, and Carson.

This is huge news. And it should wake up the GOP if they ever hope to win again.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Winning is not a part of the strategy. Why would you worry about something like that? You got a cushy job in a wing of the ruling party.

Leaked Emails Show Democrats Feared Rand Paul as GOP Nominee
    By Elias J. Atienza - October 9, 2016

A new memo in the recent batch of leaked emails released by Wikileaks showed that the Democrats, or at least the Clinton campaign, feared Rand Paul. The memo was part of the “Podesta Emails” which were thousands of emails from the Clinton campaign’s chairman, John Podesta, to various Democrats and Clinton operatives.

The memo divided the GOP field into two groups. One was the “Pied Pipers” which were candidates that would only appeal to a certain set of voters.
    These candidates included Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, and Ben Carson.

Their second goal was to undermine the candidates who would try and focus on “building a winning general election coalition.” These candidates included Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Chris Christie, and Marco Rubio. But perhaps the candidate that scared the Clinton campaign the most was Rand Paul.

“What to undermine: the idea he is a “different” kind of Republican; his stance on the military and his appeal to millennials and communities of color,” the memo stated.
    More: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/de...-paul-appeals/
    And the other leaks show that MSNBC and CNN were in on this Hillary strategy. Unfortunately for Rand, the establishment GOP, the neocons, the teocons and even some "libertarians" had the same agenda.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the other leaks show that MSNBC and CNN were in on this Hillary strategy. Unfortunately for Rand, the establishment GOP, the neocons, the teocons and even some "libertarians" had the same agenda.
    Exactly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

All together, this proves that the DNC and their media "volunteers" did do everything they could to push Trump during the Primary.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

All together, this proves that the DNC and their media "volunteers" did do everything they could to push Trump during the Primary.
    So is Trump a runaway slave?

This is one of the reasons why I love RPF. There were many in here that were able to see this play out all along. Of the 216 thousand GOP candidates, there was exactly ONE threat to the establishment. And they eliminated that threat.

Here's hoping this makes news and 2020 can be a real fight. Rand would have to herd some cats, but after 8 years of Obama and 4 of Hillary, this could be done.

Many in the GOP will be tainted with Trump. Rand played it smart all the way through.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

We were right

Remember how they ALL started reporting that Rand Paul's campaign was in a shambles? Remember all the "unnamed sources" assuring that his campaign was dead?!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to make video's about this like it's 2007 all over again. Push this. Spread it.

Make ourselves heard.

I still stand with Rand.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    We need to make video's about this like it's 2007 all over again. Push this. Spread it.

Make ourselves heard.

I still stand with Rand.
    Who r u voting for November 8th?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

And certainly well before.

We don't want to talk about Trump, but he's in the news again.

When I heard that several times, a year and a half ago or so, I kinda saw how this was going. Trump has been the ultimate distraction, perfect for the puppet show.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 10-10-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I love RPF. There were many in here that were able to see this play out all along. Of the 216 thousand GOP candidates, there was exactly ONE threat to the establishment. And they eliminated that threat.

Here's hoping this makes news and 2020 can be a real fight. Rand would have to herd some cats, but after 8 years of Obama and 4 of Hillary, this could be done.

Many in the GOP will be tainted with Trump. Rand played it smart all the way through.
    If they want a candidate who makes sense when he speaks and won't start WWIII, Rand is the go-to guy.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    he is already "voting harder" than you are.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post

Make ourselves heard.

I still stand with Rand.
    I'm not comfortable with pushing and spreading it... I got a skin thing I'm dealing with and I'm 9 years older fer cryin' out loud.

On a rifle forum tonight, I used the LIKI and the ol':

"For all of their going on about the strategies conservatives need to win, how come your "conservative cable news channel" completely missed a few simple death blows obvious to the Democrats?"

If that were sweetened for ones intended audience, it could be, *ahem*, further pushed and/or spread.

Are unnecessary race wars bull sh!t? Yes, yes they are. Saddle up, run what ya brung, and have fun -truth is calling with an opportunity.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is true to form. A chip off the ol' block...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Don't think there's an election on November 8th in Holland...

THIS ONE

it should wake up the GOP if they ever hope to win again.
    It should wake the people up that the "GOP" = "DEM" = Controlled Opposition Corporate Puppet Propaganda Show

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Just dance like a marionette and don't worry about it.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Sanders siphoned the young, college and young adult votes. Cruz siphoned the evangelicals. Trump siphoned the anti-establishment votes.

Problem with rand was he was kinda generic/mild in a way that those demographics were pulled away by the more extreme rhetoric produced by Trump, Sanders and Cruz.

Wait...

...so it wasn't Putin?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/de...out-rand-pauls

They feared Rand Paul and got their press friends to push Trump, Cruz, and Carson.

This is huge news. And it should wake up the GOP if they ever hope to win again.
    HRC: "Yeah! Let me fight Rand, I can beat Rand! Or maybe Carson, girl power over black power!
    HRC Advisor: "Well...um..probably we need to put you against someone a little more..um..VULNERABLE. yeah, vulnerable."
    HRC: "What like the Bush dork? Come on, that'll be a circus.
    HRC Advisor: "Unfortunately, he won't do either. Our research shows the only way we can possibly market you as the moral choice is by going against Trump. And that too, only with the sex tapes we have on file."
    HRC: "What does moral mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    HRC: "Yeah! Let me fight Rand, I can beat Rand! Or maybe Carson, girl power over black power!
    HRC Advisor: "Well...um..probably we need to put you against someone a little more..um..VULNERABLE. yeah, vulnerable."
    HRC: "What like the Bush dork? Come on, that'll be a circus.
    HRC Advisor: "Unfortunately, he won't do either. Our research shows the only way we can possibly market you as the moral choice is by going against Trump. And that too, only with the sex tapes we have on file."
    HRC: "What does moral mean?"
    Yeah, I've been waiting for them to release the heavy dirt on Trump. It'll probably be released 2 weeks before election...

THIS ONE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FOX NEWS Howard Kurtz was watching out for me October 2015

Now SRP (Senator Rand Paul) is suggesting that the press is deliberately out to screw him, and I don’t see any evidence of that.
    Fox news is like George W and 9-11. When it happens on your watch, make a bunch of noise and point somewhere else.
    Ron Paul

It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016
    Nice.

One would think the Clinton's really wanted Jeb in so they could keep the Dynasty going.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    One would think the Clinton's really wanted Jeb in so they could keep the Dynasty going.
    Yes, I 100% expected this cycle to be Clinton v. Bush and I believe Trump was only in it to make sure Rand didn't get any media attention but I think the whole charade got out of hand and Trump decided to keep running with the ball to feed his ego. TPTB probably just threw up their hands and said "let him run with it. we have enough dirt to keep him under control"...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Yes, I 100% expected this cycle to be Clinton v. Bush and I believe Trump was only in it to make sure Rand didn't get any media attention but I think the whole charade got out of hand and Trump decided to keep running with the ball to feed his ego. TPTB probably just threw up their hands and said "let him run with it. we have enough dirt to keep him under control"...
    Another poster, the Ringmaster I think, said Trump was a "runaway slave". Very clever observation.

Perhaps the airing of this tape was the "You're fired." moment, and everyone made it clear to Donald that they weren't going to deal with him, or make any deals with him. Maybe Donald knows it's rigged against him and is ready to burn the house down with everyone in it.

Getting crazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast