Thread: Robert De Niro Rips into Donald Trump: He's A Pig, I would like to punch him in the face!

Robert De Niro Rips into Donald Trump: He's A Pig, I would like to punch him in the face!

Last edited by timosman; 01-05-2017 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Update video, old video was gone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The raging bull, lol. Another Hollywood lefty, only fellow lefties care what he says.

Why do people care about what someone who specializes in propagating fiction thinks about the real world? It's not like they are qualified to speak on the matter.

De Niro is mad that the nation has gotten to the point where Trump can win a primary and possibly a general election? Where has De Niro been as the country has gotten to this point? A bipartisan crony corporate establishment that only looks out for themselves, and screws over every other American for their own profits and power.

Oh yeah, De Niro was probably cheering that the whole time, supporting the crony politicians and pretending that it was all to help the little people.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The more vocal your support is for hillary, the more films you will be in.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    The more vocal your support is for hillary, the more films you will be in.
    The more vocal your support is for Killary, the more despicable you become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is from the guy who was in "Wag the Dog" during slick Willy times

http://www.lchr.org/a/10/df/news.htm

De Niro Stands up for Clinton
    Tuesday, February 24, 1998

Robert De Niro says he sympathizes with President Clinton about the allegations involving Monica Lewinsky, Reuters reports. The star of "Wag the Dog," which tells the story of a U.S. president whose aides orchestrate a war to divert attention from a sex scandal, alluded to his recent run-in with French police over a call girl ring. De Niro, 53, said Clinton was being treated unfairly by a media titillated by salacious stories. Of the media frenzy surrounding the incident, De Niro said, "I think that's ridiculous, what is happening with Clinton. He didn't do anything that is so terrible. We have more important things to worry about." De Niro made his remarks at the Berlin Film Festival, which screened all three of his current films, including "Jackie Brown" and "Great Expectations," an adaptation of the Charles Dickens classic.
    De Niro Questioned in Prostitution Investigation
    February 10, 1998
    You talkin' to me? There wasn't anyone else there, so French investigators must have been talking to Robert De Niro. The Oscar-winning actor was reportedly questioned by police in Paris as a witness in connection with an international prostitution ring catering to the rich and famous. De Niro, in the land of wine and cheese to film the thriller Ronin for director John Frankenheimer, was picked up by police at the tony Bristol Hotel in central Paris Tuesday afternoon and questioned for several hours on a warrant issued by investigating magistrate Frederic N'Guyen, with whom he also met. Investigators said that the fifty-four-year-old actor, whom they had been trying to locate since last Friday, did not object to being brought in. Still no word on why exactly police want to speak to De Niro, although sources tell the Associated Press that his name was in an address book seized during the investigation. ... the actor was asked about his relationship with a prostitute connected to the ring. Kiejman, apparently unhappy with De Niro's treatment, ...
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-10-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    De Niro is mad that the nation has gotten to the point where Trump can win a primary and possibly a general election? Where has De Niro been as the country has gotten to this point? A bipartisan crony corporate establishment that only looks out for themselves, and screws over every other American for their own profits and power.

Oh yeah, De Niro was probably cheering that the whole time, supporting the crony politicians and pretending that it was all to help the little people.
    Must be the pressures from the people who helped DeNiro make millions, which is the same people who pressured him to pull the autism documentary from his film festival even when his own son has autism.

[De]Niro fiddled while Rome burned.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

sure are a lot of trump supporters in here all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    sure are a lot of trump supporters in here all of a sudden.
    You must be one of those Hillary supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You must be one of those Hillary supporters.
    well, i did vote for bill...twice.

let the shaming begin.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

well, i did vote for bill...twice.

let the shaming begin.
    I am proud to say that I never voted foe a Clinton.
    Do something Danke

The raging bull, lol. Another Hollywood lefty, only fellow lefties care what he says.
    Then Trump assuredly cares.

Tom Hanks received a medal of freedom from obama as well. Kind of like the New Nobel Peace Prize, all fancy BS of who the person is not what they did.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Then Trump assuredly cares.
    Hysteria, in the colloquial use of the term, means ungovernable emotional excess. Generally, modern medical professionals have abandoned using the term "hysteria" to denote a diagnostic category, replacing it with more precisely defined categories, such as somatization disorder. In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association officially changed the diagnosis of "hysterical neurosis, conversion type" (the most extreme and effective type) to "conversion disorder".

The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women, and references as far back as 2000 BC [2] have been made to similar versions of this condition. Hysteria was thought to manifest itself in women with a variety of symptoms, including: anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, as well as sexually forward behaviour.[3] These symptoms mimic symptoms of other more definable diseases and create a case for arguing the validity of Hysteria as an actual disease, and it is often implied that it is a term used to describe an indefinable illness.[1] Through to the 20th century, however, Hysteria came to be recognized as a mental, rather than uterine or physical, affliction. We now know it by a variety of mental illnesses and anxieties that both men and women can suffer from, and hysteria is no longer thought of as a real ailment[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[2]

Hysteria, in the colloquial use of the term, means ungovernable emotional excess. Generally, modern medical professionals have abandoned using the term "hysteria" to denote a diagnostic category, replacing it with more precisely defined categories, such as somatization disorder. In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association officially changed the diagnosis of "hysterical neurosis, conversion type" (the most extreme and effective type) to "conversion disorder".

The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women, and references as far back as 2000 BC [2] have been made to similar versions of this condition. Hysteria was thought to manifest itself in women with a variety of symptoms, including: anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, as well as sexually forward behaviour.[3] These symptoms mimic symptoms of other more definable diseases and create a case for arguing the validity of Hysteria as an actual disease, and it is often implied that it is a term used to describe an indefinable illness.[1] Through to the 20th century, however, Hysteria came to be recognized as a mental, rather than uterine or physical, affliction. We now know it by a variety of mental illnesses and anxieties that both men and women can suffer from, and hysteria is no longer thought of as a real ailment[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He said he doesn't pay his taxes like that's a bad thing. If thought I could get away with it, I wouldn't either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.