Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trumps done imo. its gotta be over. (im laughing because i knew it would happen)

trumps done imo. its gotta be over. (im laughing because i knew it would happen)

sorry boys, but trump is an idiot and im glad this happened. im not bragging, im just in awe that some here didnt see this coming all the way back when he first announced. hes done. now go vote for a less than perfect gary johnson and give this country a damn chance for some freedom again. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    its a conspiracy the illuminaty went back in time and planted that hot mic on him
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Neocons and Establishment Republicans are outraged at Trump. The election is overz!11!

Doubt it.

Donald Trump Says Campaign Not in Crisis, and There Is ‘Zero Chance I’ll Quit’

GOP presidential candidate tells The Wall Street Journal 'support I'm getting is unbelievable'

By Monica Langley
    Updated Oct. 8, 2016 8:46 p.m. ET

Donald Trump, under pressure to step aside as the Republican presidential candidate after the disclosure of his having made lewd comments about women, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal on Saturday that there is “zero chance I’ll quit.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-te...ort-1475940443

If Clintons can keep running after very recent overheating scandal and Monica Lewinsky and numerous other dirty action scandals, this dirty talk scandal from years ago would not matter.

With deception plot leaks that just came out, chances of quick end of Hillary Clinton's political career are far greater than chances of Trump getting weak knees. He has much better stamina than HRC.

Hillary Clintons political career done for good.

In an effort to keep those speeches private, strongly worded contracts prohibited unauthorized recordings, reporters were banned and, in some cases, blog posts about her remarks pulled off websites. Throughout her campaign, she has staunchly refused to release transcripts, resisting pressure from primary rival Bernie Sanders and the media to do so.

The WikiLeaks disclosures should be the kind of “October surprise” that would thrill Clinton’s opponents, who’ve spent years attacking her as untrustworthy and willing to say anything for personal gain.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...treet-private/

Related

Suspected War Criminal Condi Rice: Trump should withdraw

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Neocons and Establishment Republicans are outraged at Trump. The election is overz!11!
    A lot of women GOP voters, too.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    A lot of women GOP voters, too.
    Women in the GOP Establishment? I agree.

Women in the GOP Establishment? I agree.
    Women at the polls:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Women at the polls:
    I missed the part of your post where you show the average GOP female voter is OUTRAGED over these comments and will change their voting preferences.

I missed the part of your post where you show the average GOP female voter is OUTRAGED over these comments and will change their voting preferences.
    Wait until next week's polls.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    sorry boys, but trump is an idiot and im glad this happened. im not bragging, im just in awe that some here didnt see this coming all the way back when he first announced. hes done. now go vote for a less than perfect gary johnson and give this country a damn chance for some freedom again. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11
    Voting for Gary Johnson doesn't do anything except give Clinton the election. You can't actually think he has a chance to win. If you're doing it as a protest vote, that's fine, but he's not going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Voting for Gary Johnson doesn't do anything except give Clinton the election. You can't actually think he has a chance to win. If you're doing it as a protest vote, that's fine, but he's not going to win.
    Clinton already has the election,,

Johnson is as good of protest vote as any.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Wait until next week's polls.
    Oh, way to stand behind your posts. Wait until the polls...the ones that happen after the next debate.

Oh, way to stand behind your posts. Wait until the polls...the ones that happen after the next debate.
    His situation was already grim after he doubled down on Miss Housekeeping, this will only make it worse, debate or not.

His situation was already grim after he doubled down on Miss Housekeeping, this will only make it worse, debate or not.
    Just like his situation wad grim after mocking Carly and Cruz's wife's face. Got it. But THIS time it's different, right?

Just like his situation wad grim after mocking Carly and Cruz's wife's face. Got it. But THIS time it's different, right?
    He was winning in the polls then. The same polls are telling a different story today.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All the guys I know are outraged by it. Trump is done in their eyes.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ah, I see. Well, I've been proven wrong. Thank you.

Several female Trump supporters I know don't care.

AMERICANS: At least 2016 can't get any weirder

GOD: Send in the clowns

He was winning in the polls then. The same polls are telling a different story today.
    Hindsight is a glorious propaganda tool, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You're welcome.
    There is no spoon.

your hardcore Trump supporter wont care obviously. Hell, if Trump slept with their wife, they'd still love the guy and take it as a badge of honor

Trump needs to win new voters, not worry about the ones that already worship him.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Several female Trump supporters I know don't care.

AMERICANS: At least 2016 can't get any weirder

GOD: Send in the clowns
    The Creepy Clown Apocalypse.

its a conspiracy the illuminaty went back in time and planted that hot mic on him
    To distract attention from this wikileak story?

BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Thinks African Americans are Losers

Clinton admitted she’s for ‘open borders’ in paid, private speech: WikiLeaks

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    The Podesta Emails, Part 1: John Podesta and The Uranium One Story
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

LOL

Tweets are still coming.

Timing looks fishy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To distract attention from this wikileak story?

Clinton admitted she’s for ‘open borders’ in paid, private speech: WikiLeaks

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Timing looks fishy.
    That disclosure doesn't hurt her with her supporters. Libs are for open borders.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Clinton had this thing won as soon as Trump starting leading the polls in the primary.

A vote for Johnson get the LP matching funds and ballot access.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    +rep

It will be nice to watch the GOP implode.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Libs are for open borders.
    Unless you mean classical liberals, that's not true. Immigration control is a Marxist policy. Totally free movement of goods and people across borders is and always has been the position supported by free market supporters.

#MoreElectableThanTrump is trending on twitter right now.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast