View Poll Results: If Trump-Putin joined forces against ISIS in Syria, which Hillary-Obama teamside would take?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary-Obama team would support Trump-Putin alliance

0 0%
  • Hillary-Obama team would support Islamic Jihadis in Syria

5 71.43%
  • Confused/other

2 28.57%

Thread: If Trump-Putin joined forces against ISIS, which side would Hillary-Obama team take?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm confused.

Trump would not join forces with Putin, Putin would use Trump for whatever goal he has since he is about a gazillion times more intelligent. Putin actually knows his facts and understands geo-politics better than most people alive. Trump is clueless.

As far as Clinton/Obama, well, we know they don't like Putin and have supported some rebels who weren't kosher. However, would they openly support ISIS ? I doubt it.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If Trump-Putin joined forces against ISIS, which side would Hillary-Obama team take?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UU6Wo8cP20
    Crucial, can we get the Dutch to go along with any of our plans? That is a tie breaker.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I'm confused.

Trump would not join forces with Putin, Putin would use Trump for whatever goal he has since he is about a gazillion times more intelligent. Putin actually knows his facts and understands geo-politics better than most people alive. Trump is clueless.

As far as Clinton/Obama, well, we know they don't like Putin and have supported some rebels who weren't kosher. However, would they openly support ISIS ? I doubt it.
    Are you implying Obama-Hillary would secretly support ISIS?

You don't agree that they are supporting violent Islamic Jihadis against Christian friendly regime in Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Crucial, can we get the Dutch to go along with any of our plans? That is a tie breaker.
    Yea.

Why exactly would Putin join forces with Trump? And what force does Trump bring to the table? The problem with the question is that it is so far fetched that it could never work in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Are you implying Obama-Hillary would secretly support ISIS?
    No, please read my statement again. There is a difference between supporting and condoning, although morally there is not. Politically there is.

You don't agree that they are supporting violent Islamic Jihadis against Christian friendly regime in Syria?
    Islamic Jihad wouldn't be where it is now if the US wasn't involved.
    "I am a bird"

They would be on the same side they are already on - the surreptitious support of ISIS/Al Qaeda as a tool to foster regime change.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.