Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walmart and Amazon discontinue Halloween Tranny Granny Costume

Walmart and Amazon discontinue Halloween Tranny Granny Costume

Guess the freaks of nature want the respect they so richly deserve. On the heels of all the fatties who got bent out of shape last year over Anna Rexia. LOL

‘Tranny Granny’ Halloween Costume Recalled by Amazon, Target, and WalMart

While Halloween is supposed to be fun and shame-free (although we wish every day were shame-free), some retailers didn’t get the message and are selling disappointingly inappropriate costumes.

Take, for example, the “Tranny Granny” costume that Walmart and Amazon just pulled from their respective websites. “All the guys will be dressing up as superheroes and princes, but you will stand out among the rest in this hilarious Granny Men’s Costume!” the costume description read.

Included in the costume is a white tank dress covered in colorful flowers with a pink collar. It also has a “curvaceous butt and boob pads to complete the look.” Additionally, this particular granny “wouldn’t go anywhere without her pink babushka with flower design headband to keep her hair perfectly in place.” To top it all off, “slap on some makeup and get ready for your granny walk and you will have the room roaring with laughter!”

We could go on forever about what’s wrong with that portrayal, but you get the point. On both websites, the costume was listed in the marketplaces by a third-party vendor called Rasta Imposta. And while it’s supposed to cost $64, you were getting a steal from both stores at just $25.

Walmart told LGBTQNation that it removed the costume from its website because it “obviously” violated its terms of service for third-party retailers. “While it’s listed on other sites, it clearly violates our policy and was quickly removed once we were notified. We’re appalled this seller put it on our site to begin with,” a representative for the superstore said. And even though there’s an entire team dedicated to making sure there aren’t any offensive costumes, it seems the group missed this one.

Rasta Imposta must have caught on because the costume is now listed as “Manny Granny” on its site.

Target, which was selling the costume with a different name for $39.99, Women’s Granny Costume One Size Fits Most, pulled the product on Wednesday. The costume is still available though on plenty of other sites.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the only tactless costume out there. Last year we saw “Anna Rexia,” which obviously trivialized a serious health condition. Then there are all the culturally insensitive costumes, like the “Little Amigo.” Fortunately, college student Mahala Herron has some pretty sound advice for avoiding controversy, specifically in regards to cultural appropriation. “Halloween is coming up, so everyone please remember that my culture isn’t a costume,” she tweeted. She shared this alongside an illustration of three figures symbolizing different cultures: One head is adorned in a hijab, another is wearing cornrows, and the third is in a headdress.

What ever happened to black cats and witches? We never thought we’d say it, but we miss the days of basic Halloween costumes.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/tranny-g...164654452.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL , Tranny Granny , only in america .
    Do something Danke

Damn.... need to change my whole costume now.

THanks obama
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Heh. eeeeyep.

Can you imagine the outrage if somebody invented and started selling the garbage pail kid cards in modern America?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Can you imagine the outrage if somebody invented and started selling the garbage pail kid cards in modern America?
    People were raising hell about them even back then. Their solution was to discontinue only the offending cards, which made them more valuable.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think they kept getting sued by the cabbage patch people as well.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

And it isn't even funny. Granny needs a beard or something.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I bought an old trade card the other day for a cigar Co , had a shoe shine kid on it smoking a nickel cigar out front of the store. Kid was probably around 10 . Probably dates about 1900.LOL
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-05-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

And it isn't even funny. Granny needs a beard or something.
    Yeah , she is too cute .
    Do something Danke

Freaks and Geeks

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    People were raising hell about them even back then. Their solution was to discontinue only the offending cards, which made them more valuable.
    How much can I get for the most offensive garbage kid ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Damn.... need to change my whole costume now.

THanks obama
    Thought it was Bush's fault.
    There is no spoon.

well tranny is the new anorexia so... there's that

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Ruby Giuliani

Tranny Granny Ruby, Donnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Tranny Granny Ruby, Donnell
    Now that is pretty disgusting .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agree, but is there any part of you that still wants to hit it? I mean not out of attraction but curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Agree, but is there any part of you that still wants to hit it? I mean not out of attraction but curiosity
    Not me , I will pass .
    Do something Danke

I bet you could pick up a few similar costumes from HB. Or his friends.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LibForestPaul

Make certain you Google
    "Tranny Granny costume" leaving out the last word will make you look like the people below:

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Freaks and Geeks

You have never been to Key West obviously.

some creeps trying to turn it into New York South. but there are pirates there.

this is so old,,

for your internet search pleasure, (i lived there 16+ yrs) "fantasy fest".,,. "pretenders in paradise".

Key west is tropical with an open and tolerant atmosphere. there are clothing optional bars and beaches.
    Know who you flirt with.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 10-05-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

How much can I get for the most offensive garbage kid ?
    $5 Canadian:

So here is the Anna Rexia (Anorexia) costume package. I didn't expect this, but now see that chubby feminists steaming with jealousy got mad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    So here is the Anna Rexia (Anorexia) costume package. I didn't expect this, but now see that chubby feminists steaming with jealousy got mad.

Nice
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    When Mr Animal was fat, I made him a t-shirt that said, "I beat Anorexia." for Halloween one year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Someone needs to dress up as the Kleenex man to wipe away all the butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Someone needs to dress up as the Kleenex man to wipe away all the butthurt.
    Butthurt is what america is great at.
    Do something Danke

Butthurt is what america is great at.
    That's one big piece of tissue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Mr Animal as a woman. He was suppose to be Carmen Miranda but he put in some of those fake teeth and ruined the illusion. He also did his own makeup and I thought it looked stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

That costume makes his fruit look small.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast