Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Vice Presidential debate thread - October 4, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    It's like they are all playing from the same book of stupid. If actual reality does not fit the narrative, then just claim that you implied whatever bull$#@! they need to fill out their narrative and keep on pressing. They don't GAF if they have to lie about what you and I believe in order to extend their narrative, they would just as soon dump us down an outhouse hole as look at us if we won't worship their pet despot. This is precisely the kinds of behavior I was talking about back in July-October of 2015 when I kept saying that the T-Rump Retrovirus is an infectious disease that destroys the faculties of reason. You can 1000% prove him dead wrong about your position and he's going to keep pretending like you are a fracking Hillary supporter. Because such concepts of truth, integrity, and honesty means exactly jack and shyt to these people.
    I went and watched you tube music videos. Better than debating nut cases.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad we don't have Pence/Johnson as the Republican ticket. Of course, Paul/anyone would be much better, but I mean out of the finalists we already have to pick from...
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

#neverjohnson

I never said Trump performed well in the debate. He was terrible. Except for his hair, he looked very good in the camera frame, but that was it. He was wholly unprepared, and it was disappointing.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Too bad we don't have Pence/Johnson as the Republican ticket. Of course, Paul/anyone would be much better, but I mean out of the finalists we already have to pick from...
    I see Pence as being similar to Romney, with the slight difference being that Romney surrounded himself with neocons, while Pence is a neocon all by himself (personally trained by Sith Lord Kristol).

Pence would lose, similar to how Romney lost.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    War Hawk vs. War Hawk

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Tom and Lew dissect the debate

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Section 2 of the Community Guidelines expressly states: "No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users."

I think that calling other forum members, "nut cases", qualifies as prohibited behavior under this clause.
    Last edited by misterx; 10-05-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Section 2 of the Community Guidelines expressly states: "No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users."

I think that calling other forum members, "nut cases", qualifies as prohibited behavior under this clause.
    So report me. maybe you will get a gold star.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post

Unless it's CPUd, amirite?

And I think you misread @Origanalist's post; I believe he was calling the 2 debaters "nut cases", not forum members.

JMHPOV
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    #neverjohnson

I never said Trump performed well in the debate. He was terrible. Except for his hair, he looked very good in the camera frame, but that was it. He was wholly unprepared, and it was disappointing.
    I thought he was ugly as sin.
    There is no spoon.

as a trump voter, i feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    as a trump voter, i feel your pain.
    Ya, ya ya.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even the corn stalks don't like Trump voters.

Especially if they drive Mustangs.

Especially if they drive Mustangs.

i got the last laugh on the corn. Trust me.

leave my mustang out of this. she didn't hurt nobody...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i got the last laugh on the corn. Trust me.

leave my mustang out of this. she didn't hurt nobody...
    I hear she killed a Corvette.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Unless it's CPUd, amirite?

And I think you misread @Origanalist's post; I believe he was calling the 2 debaters "nut cases", not forum members.

JMHPOV
    His reply below confirms that he was referring to me. Besides, the post he was quoting was referring to me, "You can 1000% prove him dead wrong about your position and he's going to keep pretending like you are a fracking Hillary supporter."

And no, I've never called CPUd a nut case. I take far more invective from Trump haters on this forum than I have ever given them. It's ironic considering the reason some of them claim to hate Trump is because he is disrespectful.
    Last edited by misterx; 10-05-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The best part was the message from our corporate sponsors by the Electoral Commission representatives about 15 minutes before the debate on NBC stream.
    That's @11:00 https://youtu.be/mVXqNcW_-HA?t=11m

Andrea Mitchell should stop doing news on TV, she does not look so hot next to Hallie Jackson @32:35 - https://youtu.be/mVXqNcW_-HA?t=32m35s

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Why would that be disappointing?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123