Thread: Guccifer 2.0 Hacked Clinton Foundation

Guccifer 2.0 Hacked Clinton Foundation

Is the Media going to investigate? Is this legit? A folder with Pay to Play? Is this a joke?

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016...on-foundation/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you have a good VPN, you should send this to the NYTimes and Wikileaks. Don't reveal your real name and location though, keep your anonymity.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Seems like there is a list of donors from the republican party, including Ron Paul. I'm speechless

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Seems like there is a list of donors from the republican party, including Ron Paul. I'm speechless
    So it's fake?

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Sweet, Tom Hank's phone number! et al.

Waiting for others to rehost the good info.
    Last edited by staerker; 10-04-2016 at 05:04 PM.

You guys should download as much as you can before it's yanked offline by her high holiness..

Is the Media going to investigate?
    The DNC hacks revealed that the large donors were first in line for paid appointments, but nobody cares.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That spreadsheet is NOT Donors "from the Republican Party, including Ron Paul". It is a separate spreadsheet tracking donations from members of specified corporations made to certain committee members of House of Representatives including both Republicans and Democrats. According to the spreadsheet Ron Paul received the outlandish total amount of corporate member donations of ... wait for it ... $2,500 , all of which came from C.U. National Associates.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You guys should download as much as you can before it's yanked offline by her high holiness..
    Done. I've been looking through it for about an hour. Can't piece much together, other than the blatant following: ("return" is calculated using donations to DEMS only, pretty good numbers if you ask me!)

"Total" TARP "Return" = 258449%

link to read -> https://postimg.org/image/apt5sgm8x/

Last edited by staerker; 10-04-2016 at 06:14 PM.

Some outlets are reporting that the Clinton Foundation has denied it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Some outlets are reporting that the Clinton Foundation has denied it.
    Apparently denying it is enough we suppose to take her word for it haha

Jan2017

Yes, Clinton and her supporters and husband have all been in a state of denial

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Apparently denying it is enough we suppose to take her word for it haha
    Hillary never lies. She's the most honest person to ever run, and Trump has the best temperament.

Those files are not good enough. Not much from the Clinton Foundation. There is a possibility Guccifer 2.0 has more. If they have something. They will release it later. Now is too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Anybody an explanation for this? Which role does the "member" play in these tarp funds?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Confirmed by Wikileaks. Safe to say the info, and the claimed source, is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Anybody an explanation for this? Which role does the "member" play in these tarp funds?
    My guess is that those are the amounts those organizations donated to those individuals
    Last edited by staerker; 10-05-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Jan2017

Those files are not good enough. Not much from the Clinton Foundation. There is a possibility Guccifer 2.0 has more. If they have something. They will release it later. Now is too soon.
    Yeah, but some states do have early voting underway, so notsomuch early.

Although Hillary had said some very rude things about Obama and her campaign is accused of starting birther movement/Obama is not a Christian rumors, G2.0 is probably not one of Obama's administration's agencies trying to settle old scores with HRC.
    That said, let's wait till investigations are completed and confimred facts come out.

Is the Media going to investigate?
    Let's wait till media investigations are completed.
    In the mean time, "The Russians" are coming...

Israel is cited often in Senate report as link to Russian interference (media ignored it)

By Philip Weiss September 8, 2020

President Donald Trump talks with Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Jared Kushner in Jerusalem, May 22, 2017. (Photo: Kobi Gideon/GPO)

Quick show of hands. How many of you have heard of Guccifer 2.0? Good– all of you. Guccifer was of course the on-line identity of the hackers allegedly connected to Russian intelligence who shared emails from the Democratic National Committee with Wikileaks during the 2016 presidential campaign, embarrassing Hillary Clinton.

Now, how many of you know that Guccifer 2.0’s phone was registered in Israel? Wait– I don’t see any hands!

That juicy fact is in the Senate’s Select Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference that came out last month. The committee says that Guccifer registered a twitter account to communicate to the media in June 2016 and the email address on the account “was connected to an Israeli phone number.” Gosh!

Guccifer’s phone is one of many Israel connections in the near-thousand-page Senate report that documents Russian attempts to interfere in the 2016 election.

Related

Book: 'Ivanka is terrified', Trump boasts his son-in-law knows all the 'crooks' in Israel

Putin: Maybe Jews or minorities behind US election interference
    By Madison Park, CNN
    March 12, 2018
    (CNN)Jewish groups are criticizing Russian President Vladimir Putin after he suggested Russian minorities such as Jews or Tatars could be behind alleged meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
    Putin was speaking with NBC News' Megyn Kelly as she repeatedly asked him about Russian involvement in the election. Last month, special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States.
    Putin's comment caught the attention of the Anti-Defamation League.
    "President Putin bizarrely has resorted to the blame game by pointing the finger at Jews and other minorities in his country," said Jonathan A. Greenblatt, CEO of the ADL, in a statement. "It is deeply disturbing to see the Russian president giving new life to classic anti-Semitic stereotypes that have plagued his country for hundreds of years."

Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut tweeted: "Repulsive Putin remark deserves to be denounced, soundly and promptly, by world leaders."
    Repulsive Putin remark deserves to be denounced, soundly and promptly, by world leaders. Why is Trump silent? Intolerance is intolerable. https://t.co/ZxQHvIWs5w
    — Richard Blumenthal (@SenBlumenthal) March 10, 2018

The American Jewish Committee tweeted: "President Putin suggesting that Russian Federation minorities, be they Ukrainian, Tatar, or Jewish, were behind U.S. election meddling is eerily reminiscent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. He should clarify his comments at the earliest opportunity."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...ies/index.html