Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James O'Keefe is promising quite the October Surprise

For some reason I found this video more "damaging" than all the WikiLeak stuff. Maybe because it was a video, or maybe because it was so specific, or maybe because I remember how the media made a HUGE deal about the violence at the Trump rallies.

Trump should mention this in the debate. I'd like to see it get so big that even CNN has to mention it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Second video sucked. Huge disappointment. Proves nothing.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Second video sucked. Huge disappointment. Proves nothing.
    Are you stupid? the videos prove a lot and the fact that they fired that bastard in the video from the NGO says a lot. Now lets see if this will get mentioned at the debate on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Are you stupid? the videos prove a lot and the fact that they fired that bastard in the video from the NGO says a lot. Now lets see if this will get mentioned at the debate on Wed.
    Sorry, the video consisted of the undercovers trying to get them to go along with a sting operation and them not taking the bait. It was a failure.

The first video was much more damning.

They hyped this video up big time and it did not meet the expectations. You are the stupid one.

Massive Voter Fraud Exposed In Project Veritas Part 2
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ople-around-50

And now we have Part II of the series in which O'Keefe reveals how people, like Foval, successfully organize massive voter fraud in key swing states. Among other things, Foval goes into great details about how fraudulent out-of-state voters are hired on at fake "shell companies" just so they can register to vote and are then paid for their votes through "paychecks" from those same entities. Foval goes on to detail how the operatives bring people in to different states, using their own personal vehicles or by having shell companies rent vehicles, instead of using busses which would make it easier to prove a conspiracy.

“It’s a very easy thing for Republicans to say, “Well, they’re bussing people in.” Well, you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you $#@!ing $#@!s for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it."

“When I do this I think as an investigator first – I used to do the investigations. I think backwards from how they would prosecute, if they could, and then try to build out the method to avoid that.”
    Per Planet Free Will, the video also features Bob Creamer, a fraudster who served time for a $2.3mm bank fraud in relation to his operation of "community organizing" groups in the 90s. Creamer is also the founder of Democracy Partners and husband of Democrat congresswoman Jan Schakowsky. The undercover journalist details a plan to register Hispanic voters illegally having them work as contractors, to which Creamer replies that “there are a couple of organizations that that’s their big trick,” and that “turnout is huge, huge, huge.”
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Next vid to drop tomorrow
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

That there are people who take O'Keefe's heavily edited, misleading videos seriously is the most damning thing about it all — it further confirms a severe lack of critical thinking.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-keefe-n670381

Trump Foundation Paid Activist Filmmaker James O'Keefe

At the third presidential debate, Donald Trump invoked a video that says supporters of Hillary Clinton were paid to incite violence at one of his rallies in Chicago. It was an attack thread to emphasize that her campaign was "sleazy."

But what Trump didn't say is that he has paid the filmmaker who he says uncovered the story.

The video, which was just released earlier this week and made by conservative activist James O'Keefe of Project Veritas, was paid $10,000 by the Trump Foundation in May of 2015 - one month before Trump's announcement of candidacy.

The Washington Post

"They hired people. They paid them $1,500, and they're on tape saying be violent, cause fights, do bad things," Trump said on the debate stage Wednesday night, referencing the video by O'Keefe.

NBC News has not corroborated the video.

The payment was first reported by Think Progress and was listed in a compilation of donations the Trump Foundation gave to the Washington Post.

"I was wondering what happened with my rally in Chicago and other rallies where we had such violence. She's the one and Obama that caused the violence," Trump said at the debate.

O'Keefe has produced numerous videos that have attempted to take down members of the media, Democrats or progressives. He led the videos during the 2008 election of progressive group ACORN and attempted to show that Planned Parenthood sold aborted fetuses.

Breitbart is the platform where O'Keefe's videos are posted. The former head of Breitbart, Steve Bannon, is the CEO of Trump's campaign.
    If this was Clinton, Trump supporters would be all over this.

He was also one of Trump's guests at the debate. http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...s-trumps-guest
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    That there are people who take O'Keefe's heavily edited, misleading videos seriously is the most damning thing about it all — it further confirms a severe lack of critical thinking.
    Have you watched the videos? All video clips are edited, and these are not misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    IF this was from someone that is not a biased communist I might give it a second of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

He was also one of Trump's guests at the debate. http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...s-trumps-guest
    Run this by me again without all the communist lingo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b000d0b1568093

The Latest Subject Of A James O’Keefe Sting Wants The Full Videos Released

One of the men seen in a new conservative sting video, which purports to expose Democratic attempts to stir up political chaos and commit voter fraud, is calling for the release of the full, unedited tape.

Bob Creamer, a longtime Democratic operative who works closely with the Democratic National Committee, says he is the victim of an elaborate and deceptive smear campaign by the well-known conservative provocateur James O’Keefe. In some of his first comments since that video surfaced earlier this week, Creamer said O’Keefe’s tapes make a misleading case, and that if the full footage were made public, those deceptions would be evident.

“Of course they should have all the raw footage up. Everything. People should be able to see the whole thing,” Creamer told The Huffington Post. “Our firm and a number of others have been victims of a substantial, monthslong spying operation run by James O’Keefe that was pretty sophisticated.”

This week, the fruits of that “spying operation” were made public when O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action Fund published two videos. The first focused on Democratic operative Scott Foval, who is seen boasting of his efforts to disrupt Donald Trump campaign events through “bird-dogging” ― the act of placing your own activists in prime locations at the opposition’s events. The second video shows Foval describing what sounds like a voter fraud scheme, in which a campaign could send fleets of out-of-state voters into a place like Wisconsin, equipping them with fake corporate IDs, pay stubs and cars with Wisconsin plates, in order to deliver the state to Hillary Clinton. Other Democrats are featured elsewhere in the video, apparently either discussing that scheme or entertaining other nefarious campaign acts.

In conservative circles, the videos caused a stir, fed in large part by Donald Trump’s campaign, which brought O’Keefe himself to the third presidential debate on Wednesday so he could shame reporters for avoiding the issue. Trump, in fact, gave O’Keefe’s outfit $10,000 through his Trump Foundation, while the CEO of his campaign, Steve Bannon, regularly featured O’Keefe’s work when he was executive director of Breitbart.

But like much of what Project Veritas produces, it’s not clear whether or to what extent the content was manipulated before it made its way to YouTube. It’s also tough to tell how significant the videos’ “revelations” actually are.

As The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel notes, several of the allegations appear to be overblown. Bird-dogging, for starters, is a fairly well-known tactic, common enough at campaign events that savvy reporters often see through it. And the idea that Foval was responsible, as he boasts, for stirring up a raucous, occasionally bloody protest outside a Trump rally in Chicago in March is at odds with coverage of the incident, which credited University of Illinois students with shutting the rally down.

The portrayal was total bull$#@!, and these poor people were taken out of context,” Creamer said.

On Thursday, The New York Times contacted an activist whom Foval claimed to have trained to deliberately instigate a violent reaction from a Trump crowd. The activist told the Times she’d actually gone to the rally of her own accord and without protest training.

As for the voter fraud video, many of the details of the proposed scheme just don’t make sense. Moreover, in the video, Creamer is seen and heard expressing doubt about the legality of such a scheme, before Foval, in a separate moment, says he could try to do it without Creamer’s knowledge.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Huffingtong Post

Impartial people don't care where the leaks came from nor who filmed the video. They only care that they're both real. Of course Hillary has to distract everyone with nonsense about Russia and the Trump Foundation, because the actual information released is so damaging and indefensible. The argument that the Trump Foundation paid for the tapes is completely irrelevant unless he paid the Democratic operatives who were filmed. It doesn't matter if they paid O'Keefe, everything on that video is straight out of Foval's and Creamer's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    IF this was from someone that is not a biased communist I might give it a second of thought.

Run this by me again without all the communist lingo.
    "Commie" is sooo 1950's.

"Commie" is sooo 1950's.

It's true you are one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Blah blah blah...

Hillary could BBQ babies on the front lawn of her Chappaqua mansion, in full view of a 1000 press cameras, and a little more than half the voters that show up will still vote for her.

Trump could bring the babies and he wouldn't lose much of his support either.

Two of the worst candidates I have seen in my lifetime.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 05:20 PM.

WTF is wrong with people these days? He also donated to The Clinton Foundation, remember?

These people are killing me. $#@!ing Hillary is literally selling government favors and there's not a peep from the media. Hell, the media won't even talk about the O"Keefe videos, except to whine that Trump donated to the non-profit that organized them.

What makes you all think he gives donations by his own, personal signature? The donations are probably given by some aide who doesn't bother to do his/her homework.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I wonder if Trump is in on it. He decided not to file charges against that Soros sponsored agitator who tried to assassinate him on state.

Weird right

I wondered this too. He is not. The establishment is putting the reputation of every media outlet they have on the line, not just news shows either... EVERYBODY the establishment writes scripts for, show anti-trump bias if not anti-trump hatred.

the establishment are all in. If trump wins, their reputations can not be saved. If trump loses, their reputation still can not be saved. TGhey are banking on their media machine to save them, and give them just a little more time. How much? I'll say this: they are in such a panic, that if they had plans for the Iranian-Russo war to go full scale in 4 years by a slow drip of gradually tar-babying the American people into the war... ...they have moved on to false flag or gross provocation to get it started within a year of a Clinton presidency.

Their flagship of control, the mainstream media, has taken way too many hits, and is going under... period. Funnily, all the crews are still trying to put out the fires, hoping their ship can be salvaged. It can't. And because they are not abandoning ship now, and stopping with the trump hate, they are doomed to sink with it. Only a handful of fox commentators stand a slight chance.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Oh, nothing to see here, says Zippy. Finally an origi... aw, I have run out of ways to say Zippy posts the same thing every time, just with different words. 30,322 posts that are the exact same thing.

Zippy, you asked me once why I have a problem with you.

I'll tell you why. You say exactly what the MSM always says.

remember when I called you a weasel? remember what the question was? I asked you why did you post the story in the first place. You never answered.

I'll tell you why you did. You are given a list of stories and talking points to use by somebody. You may be a volunteer, you may be working for Correct The Record or some other PAC's propaganda arm. You may be a pentagon shill. But you are a shill. Nothing is your own thoughts or processes. Everything you do is clearly scripted or given to you by somebody else.

Or you might just be a Huffpost regular, who comes over here all the time to be a useless prick in the wind who nobody listens to or cares what you say. Yet, like a fart, you just keep lingering.

A great thing about this campaign is the conspiracy theorists are being proven right about everything. Yes indeed, people are paid, and have been paid for a long time, to post garbage and lies on forums. It only seemed unlikely because people thought their RC car or Football forum was too small to be infested by these mind whores. But all they have to do is copy and paste, and write a blurb. A good mind whore can post 100's of messages a day.

And I know what you are going to say to this. You are going to repeat what I am saying in some sarcastic tone, throw in a few reptilian and tin hat reference, and be on your way to be the guy who says "nothing to see here" in every single post.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-23-2016 at 07:20 PM.

The third video is out. Is this really the "atomic bomb"?

http://projectveritasaction.com/vide...on-involvement

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Not even close. She just deleted subpoenaed emails over the deaths of four men in Benghazi in an arms deal gone bad

It's almost cute at this moment. I mean, the fact it had to be a failed troll campaign, and basically he proved she mixed PAC money with campaign money. If she can dodge the murder of four Americans in Benghazi, they aren't going to get her on campaign finance lawbreaking.

Trump paying him is a red herring, and irrelevant.

Also, second video... ...seemed like he was leading them, and they were mostly brainstorming. there was smoke, but not sure about fire.

The real $#@! comes later.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post

http://projectveritasaction.com/vide...on-involvement

New vid is incredible. It appears to prove the clinton campaign violates campaign finance law.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

The above referenced video to drop tomorrow, in the meantime:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12