Thread: Lebron James endorses Hillary

Lebron James endorses Hillary

(CNN)Lebron James, the three-time NBA champion and four-time NBA most valuable player,endorsed Hillary Clinton on Sunday.

James, in an op-ed posted by Business Insider, wrote that he backs Clinton because "she will build on the legacy of my good friend, President Barack Obama.
    "I believe in what President Obama has done for our country and support her commitment to continuing that legacy," James writes.
    Clinton will campaign in Ohio on Monday, including in Akron, James' hometown. James will not attend the event, according to an aide.
    QUIZ: Are you more like Clinton or Trump?
    "There's still a lot of work to be done in Akron, Northeast Ohio, and all across our great country,"James writes. "We need a president who understands our community and will build on the legacy of President Obama. So let's register to vote, show up to the polls and vote for Hillary Clinton."
    James, the most well-known basketball player in the United States, currently plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers and it is likely that his endorsement is more coveted than most Ohio papers.
    "Hillary has always been a champion for children and their futures," James writes. "For over 40 years, she's been working to improve public schools, expand access to health care, support children's hospitals, and so much more."
    The basketball star also heralded Clinton for touting affordable college and addressing violence "of every kind, the African-American community is experiencing in our streets and seeing on our TVs."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/02/politi...llary-clinton/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Desparation?

Newton's laws of physics states equal and opposite force to another which means:

Trump is doing better than what public polls state or there would be no reason for this ruckus of mass public figures endorsing Hillary, the media to come out and back Hillary or the establishment to be railing as hard as they have.

Brexit signs of similarity are quite remarkable.

Unfortunately, this means something in Ohio. Generally, celebrity endorsements are pitiful. They're just a means to increase fundraising. But in LeBron's case, he could actually influence some people in NE Ohio.

And with Kasich actively campaigning against Trump's proposals and his GOP machine sitting on the sidelines, I can't see how anyone but Clinton takes the state.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Mike Tyson endorsed Trump if that counts for anything.
    Sad to report, Stefan Curry also endorsed Killary, if he wasn't such a good player and I wasn't such a bandwagon supporter, this would have cost the Golden state warriors my support

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Unfortunately, this means something in Ohio. Generally, celebrity endorsements are pitiful. They're just a means to increase fundraising. But in LeBron's case, he could actually influence some people in NE Ohio.

And with Kasich actively campaigning against Trump's proposals and his GOP machine sitting on the sidelines, I can't see how anyone but Clinton takes the state.
    MAGA won Ohio.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/ohio
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV