Thread: Weld: I’m not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton to be POTUS.

Weld: I’m not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton to be POTUS.

That's quite the soundbite.

Libertarian VP Pick Bill Weld Says Hillary Clinton the Most Qualified Candidate for President
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...ate-president/

[vid]

WELD: I think very highly of Mrs. Clinton, I think she’s very well qualified, I thought she did a great job in the debate the other night, she kept her game face on, and it was, you know, a nice smile, not a pressed-lips smile…

TODD: Do you believe [Johnson]’s more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton?

WELD: I’m not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton to be president of the United States. That’s not the end of the inquiry, though. We were two-term governors and I think Gary is very, very solid…
    I'll be very surprised if the Clinton campaign doesn't use that in an ad.

Related:

http://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2016...kend-links-46/

OTOH, A.B. Stoddard thinks Johnson is such a stumblebum — and yet such a threat in a four-way race — that Hillary should offer William Weld a cabinet position in hopes of luring would-be LP voters to her campaign. (Yup, this whole election cycle is even sicker and weirder than we thought.)
    Looks like she doesn't have to bother!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't realize the primary qualification for the job was accepting bribe money in exchange for lucrative state contracts.
    Last edited by presence; 10-03-2016 at 08:22 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Sigh
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Way to go LNC delegates.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Wasn't Obama supposed to end the qualified argument for President? Besides having bad experience, Hillary owes half of it to her husband's influence, too. She probably never would have won the Senate or become Secretary of State without it.

Way to encourage more career politicians, Weld.

When I saw him say that the first thought was damn thats insane to hear but second thought was, well he isn't wrong.

Technically speaking, Hillary is very qualified.

If you laid out her professional resume against the people running this cycle, she's running with deep experience.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    When I saw him say that the first thought was damn thats insane to hear but second thought was, well he isn't wrong.

Technically speaking, Hillary is very qualified.

If you laid out her professional resume against the people running this cycle, she's running with deep experience.
    You're kidding right? Secrecy, bribery, death and treason aren't qualifications. They're guaranteed fail on every level.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Liberty oozes from the pores of Bill Weld.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    You're kidding right? Secrecy, bribery, death and treason aren't qualifications. They're guaranteed fail on every level.
    Dude we're on the same forum, I agree with you and we can be in a libertarian circle jerk echo chamber for the rest of eternity if we like but there is an entire population of people who don't see things our way. On paper Hilary is a very qualified candidate, probably the most qualified for be president compared to the rest of the candidates this election cycle. Meaning if you take all of the "qualifications" of each candidate and listed them in a row, who would have the longer resume. Thats not hard to understand...

When digging deeper it is obvious to us where she is a horrible candidate.

I don't get why so many libertarians can't see beyond their own bubble.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll