Thread: NBC Producer: Assange cancelled Tuesday's release, Roger Stone Tweets: Hillary done on Wed.

NBC Producer: Assange cancelled Tuesday's release, Roger Stone Tweets: Hillary done on Wed.

Drudge, Foxnews and the MSM are now reporting the above cancellation. However nothing has appeared on wikileaks twitter nor comment about releasing through other means. I could understand security concerns releasing from a balcony and if that is the case no reason not to release through other means.

Roger Stone who has communicated with Assange in the past has sent this tweet.

Last edited by kahless; 10-02-2016 at 01:18 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, we have heard that the Clintons are done so many times we just laugh when somebody claims it now. Nothing will stop them. Their body count will just go up and the scandal will go away. Hillary could eat live babies on national TV and still win.

I'd bet the Clintons threatened to have him killed.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I'd bet the Clintons threatened to have him killed.
    Probably not, the Clintons tend to follow through and just kill people rather than threaten. Assange is probably expecting a well-trained sharp-shooter to be wherever he shows his face. It'll be interesting to hear what comes out, if and when it does.

Just because he's not appearing on the balcony Tuesday doesn't mean the information isn't being
    disseminated Wednesday, it just means he's not walking out on the balcony.

It is also Wikileaks 10 year anniversary on Tuesday and maybe that is why he was going out on the balcony which would be a huge risk considering he has a target on him.

This cancellation report is coming from a Morning Joe producer at the pro-Hillary NBC. Maybe they are trying to head it off and discredit Assange before hand. If Assange was really going to cancel you would think he would simply tweet from the Wikileaks account about the security concern.

Then you have Roger Stone tweeting she is done on Wednesday, so I am thinking it is probably still coming.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Whatever it is (or isn't), the voters won't care. Maybe if there were a different GOP candidate.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing on the alleged release from Assange himself. Wasn't there a similar rumor about a Clinton release last month which also never happened? They don't usually do "balcony speech" releases anyways.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-02-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Am I the only one to whom this image came to mind?

lol.. probably so.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

I can't believe the Trump campaign would cut off the legs of his supporters like this. Hiding behind the veil of 'he isn't Hillary!' is all they got. Well, we can only hope it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

Drudge, Foxnews and the MSM are now reporting the above cancellation. However nothing has appeared on wikileaks twitter nor comment about releasing through other means. I could understand security concerns releasing from a balcony and if that is the case no reason not to release through other means.

Roger Stone who has communicated with Assange in the past has sent this tweet.

I know now how to somewhat interpret Russian disinformation... So if Roger Stone says LBJ killed Kennedy, Stone being a very close friend of Alex Jones...and knew about the Podesta Wikileaks leak in advance (now publicly identified by German intelligence to have ties to the Russian government...I'll still be reading Stone's book on the assassination to help brainstorm...), and there might be truth to the photo of identifying Ted Cruz's dad with Oswald before he shot Kennedy that was leaked to the National Enquirer, it now begs the question who leaked or had knowledge of such a photo... If this photo could be linked back to the Russians it would mean that the Russians knew who killed Kennedy or might have even had a hand in it themselves leaving LBJ innocent of the crime (LBJ was bad, per Caro, but maybe not bad enough to kill Kennedy).

In other words whatever a confirmed Russian propagandist is saying, something else or the opposite is true and one could take a lead by investigating things in such manner, or they can be providing a nugget of information in spite of their intent to misinform.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    In other words whatever a confirmed Russian propagandist is saying, something else or the opposite is true and one could take a lead by investigating things in such manner, or they can be providing a nugget of information in spite of their intent to misinform.
    Projection.
    *sniff* *sniff*

So......is president Trump going to give Julian Assange and Edward Snowden a full pardon? He should.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So......is president Trump going to give Julian Assange and Edward Snowden a full pardon? He should.
    Snowden will never be able to return to the United States, sad to say.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    I am curious, do you think Hillary is the safer choice?