Thread: 375 Top Scientists Warn Us Not To Vote For Trump

375 Top Scientists Warn Us Not To Vote For Trump

375 Top Scientists Warn Us Not To Vote For Trump

Stephen Hawking is among those who say the GOP nominee could prove disastrous for the planet.

09/21/2016

Hundreds of the world’s leading scientists, including famed physicist Stephen Hawking, warn in an open letter Tuesday that a Donald Trump win in November would prove disastrous to global efforts against climate change.

The Republican presidential nominee, who once claimed global warming is a hoax “created by and for the Chinese,” vowed in May that he would “cancel” the historic Paris climate agreement.

Opting out of that pact, write the 375 members of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, including 30 Nobel Prize winners, would have “severe and long-lasting” consequences, both for the planet and for the United States’ credibility.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0e80b1b9eda3d?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wonder how much grant money The Clinton Foundation and their cronies hand out.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Perhaps Stephen Hawking's political IQ doesn't measure up to his math & physics IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Lol parasites getting anxious.
    The anti-Trump establishment tells people how to vote but offer no solutions to their unpopular governing style.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-30-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Thousands and thousands of scientists, and they could only get 375? I'm underwhelmed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This whole "AGW/Carbon is Evil" scheme is the ultimate control device.

You exhale a toxic pollutant every second.

Therefore everything you do is subject to global regulation and surveillance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I can see that by 2030 all humans will be required to wear CO2 scrubbers which will also conveniently test for drug use and pass that information on to the proper control agency.

If trump wins, it will give the disgruntled scientists a real incentive to speed up colonizing Mars.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Scientists are sexist and hostile against their female counter parts! Haha

Quit trying to make me vote for Trump, it's not going happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Quit trying to make me vote for Trump, it's not going happen.

resistance is futile, you will be absorbed.

This is a case where using the term - Intellectual Whores - is fully justified.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    NOOOOOOooooooooooo............

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wish i had better news for you....

maybe next time...

There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Lets not forget your farts contain a fair deal of methane which I am told is a more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. Then again, we can give everyone a butt plug and that problem is solved

I think life would be more interesting when that time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Lets not forget your farts contain a fair deal of methane which I am told is a more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. Then again, we can give everyone a butt plug and that problem is solved

Of course the plug could have a catalytic converter in it and some industry would make money manufacturing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Of course the plug could have a catalytic converter in it and some industry would make money manufacturing them.
    Definitely, and lets not forget roadside check point to ensure compliance. You can't have people removing those earth saving devices just because it maybe a little inconvenient. I think between the 2 of us, we can solve the human greenhouse gas emission problem

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    assimilated

Scientists... what do they know? I bet most of them don't even have even 1 million dollars, to their name
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Scientists... what do they know? I bet most of them don't even have even 1 million dollars, to their name
    Let's take economy as an example. Why are the economy experts so poor? Do they really know what are they talking about?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Good thinking comrade.

I will forward that to the local soyuz committee.

Establishment lackeys saying don't vote for Trump.

Another good reason to vote for him.

Thanks for posting. +rep

75 retired senior diplomats sign letter opposing Trump for president

By Karen DeYoung September 22

A group of 75 retired career Foreign Service officers, including ambassadors and senior State Department officials under Republican and Democratic presidents over nearly a half-century, has signed an open letter calling Donald Trump “entirely unqualified to serve as President and Commander-in-Chief.”

The diplomats said “none of us” will vote for Trump. While they said not all of them agreed with every decision made by Hillary Clinton, they said they all supported her candidacy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...mepage%2Fstory

I'm understanding wanting to give the big FU to the self-important smug establishment, but what happens when he (Trump) is actually elected?

Guy doesn't even understand the concept of keeping his word. No promises he's made can really be believed. Is he gonna be able to do anything? I get a impression that he is all talk and no action.

My prediction: If Trump is elected, in 4 years, his current supporters are gonna be more disappointed than those who oppose him now. Take it for what it's worth, I'm one of those who thought he was going nowhere when he entered the election.

No CEOs at Fortune 100 Companies Are Backing Donald Trump

SEPTEMBER 24, 2016

But almost a third of them supported Republican nominee Mitt Romney in 2012
    No chief executives at Fortune 100 companies have donated to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign through August, according to a new report.

According to a Wall Street Journal analysis of campaign donations, this is a drastic difference compared to the 2012 election, when the Journal reports that nearly a third of Fortune 100 CEOs supported the then Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

What’s more, 19 of the nation’s largest 100 companies gave to the other Republican candidates, including Go. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio, during this year’s primaries. But since Trump became the GOP’s nominee, a whopping 89 out of the 100 top CEOs have not supported either presidential candidate. The remaining 11 have backed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, the Journal reports.

Elite Bundlers Raise More Than $113 Million for Hillary Clinton

http://fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortun.../?iid=leftrail
    ------------