Thread: FL-Cop tases innocent woman. Sends her a "Sorry I Tased You" cake.

Exclamation FL-Cop tases innocent woman. Sends her a "Sorry I Tased You" cake.

Insane Cop Attacks Innocent Woman, Tasers Her for No Reason Then Gives Her a ‘Sorry I Tased You’ Cake

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...gY7KPT8MruR.99

Pensacola, FL – A Florida deputy is being accused of excessive force, and adding insult to injury by baking his victim a “sorry I tased you” cake. According to victim Stephanie Byron, deputy Michael Wohlers showed up at the building where she worked for no reason. He then began bullying her and other employees that were present.

The lawsuit states that the officer “used his apparent law enforcement authority to intimidate, harass, and threaten plaintiff … about her personal life. Because Wohlers did not like how Plaintiff failed to respond to his show of authority, Wohlers became increasingly aggressive toward employees at the apartment complex’s office, including with Ms. Byron.”

Ms. Byron says that the officer then took a Sweet Tea that was sitting on her desk and refused to give it back to her. When she attempted to get her drink back, the officer tased her in the throat and chest and then jumped on top of her when she fell to the ground, placing his knees firmly on her chest and forcefully removing the taser prongs.

The official statement from the police department and from deputy Wohlers report suggests that this was a simple occurrence of “horseplay.” However, Byron says that this issue was no joke and that there was no “play” on her part whatsoever. She was randomly bullied and attacked by a corrupt officer, who had no official business at the location where the incident occurred.

To add insult to injury, Wohlers later attempted to apologize to Byron by baking her a cake with the image of a police officer tasing a person, with the words “sorry I tased you.”

Despite the complaints against him and the admission of guilt, Wohlers has received “qualified immunity” in the case, which means he has been shielded from legal penalties and lawsuits as a result of the incident because he happens to be a government agent.

According to Wohler’s attorneys, his actions “reflect, at worst, mere negligence,” and that the officer did not act in “bad faith, or with malicious purpose, or in a manner exhibiting wanton and willful disregard of human rights, safety or property.” As a result of this immunity, the Sheriff’s Department, and the taxpayers will foot the bill for any damages won in a lawsuit.

Wohler has since resigned from the department as he was being investigated for misconduct — a common move among cops who want to escape punishment.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...gY7KPT8MruR.99
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not much can be done to avoid them when they come on private property and harass you. Which is just another reason to arm yourself.

The official statement from the police department and from deputy Wohlers report suggests that this was a simple occurrence of “horseplay.”
    What's the big deal? It's just a taser. Not like it's a deadly weapon that can actually kill people.

It's all in good fun.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Hero.

I think this needs to be bumped again:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ice-Protection

"Qualified Immunity."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What's the big deal? It's just a taser. Not like it's a deadly weapon that can actually kill people.

It's all in good fun.
    People are such pussies these days that they don't even know good horseplay when they see it. I remember my older brother jumping on me and grinding his knees into my chest, those were the happiest days of my life. A noogie is just plain good police work.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.