Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Ron Paul going to vote for president?

Who is Ron Paul going to vote for president?

Who do you think Dr. Paul will vote for?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's writing in CaptUSA. And I'm returning the favor.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Write-in Darrell Castle is my guess.

Not Trump and not Clinton. http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/ron-.../04/id/727244/

Ron Paul says he won't vote for presumed Republican nominee Donald Trump in the presidential elections, even if it meant it would hand the election to Democratic front-runer Hillary Clinton.
    Paul, who was also a candidate in the Republican primaries of 2008 and 2012, said neither candidate offers any solutions to the serious problems that the country faces and that "control of the system is much bigger than the political parties."

When pressed if he was not going to cast a ballot at all in November, Paul said he would vote for an alternative but declined to give a name, saying "There's bound to be somebody that believes in something that comes closer to what the American tradition is all about and free markets. I'm not going to vote for tariffs. It would be pretty hard for me to do that."

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    +1

Himself?

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul View Post
    Who do you think Dr. Paul will vote for?
    He will not vote for Clinton , or Trump I imagine. Who are you voting for ?
    Do something Danke

At this point , I will be writing in someone .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can not bring myself to vote Trump, Clinton nor Johnson. I am looking at a Darrell Castle but will probably write in Ron Paul or abstain again.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

I encourage everybody here to vote for Castle. I would write in Ron Paul myself if Castle wasn't running. I firmly believe Ron is voting for Castle, otherwise he would say he will vote for Johnson. I don't think he "doesn't vote". His buddies are all political junkies

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I encourage everybody here to vote for Castle. I would write in Ron Paul myself if Castle wasn't running. I firmly believe Ron is voting for Castle, otherwise he would say he will vote for Johnson. I don't think he "doesn't vote". His buddies are all political junkies
    +rep
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    +rep
    And another. Darrell Castle is the only one running worth voting for, even if it is a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And another. Darrell Castle is the only one running worth voting for, even if it is a lost cause.
    lost cause is my middle name

I'm not going to be old enough to vote. If I could I'd probably write in Darrell Castle

I think he wont be voting.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

No poll?

I dunno. SMOD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    He's writing in CaptUSA. And I'm returning the favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    I think he wont be voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Probably Stansberry.
    All of these are votes for Trump
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    I can not bring myself to vote Trump, Clinton nor Johnson. I am looking at a Darrell Castle but will probably write in Ron Paul or abstain again.
    I'm writing in Ron Paul for the 3rd General in a row. Darn it.

I think still, the most exciting time in my political life is voting Ron Paul in the 2008 Primary (just seeing him on the ballot was a struggle I remember). Glad he was born in PA or it wouldn't even of happened. o/
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Good to see a few No One But Pauls still around.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Ron wants you to support Stein.

He's stupid if he doesn't vote for Gary.

The only sane choice left is Darrell Castle if a person can't stomach either Johnson or Trump. Stein has nothing in common with the liberty movement except a vague non-interventionist foreign policy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be interested to see whether he tells us.

In 2008, he came out in favor of Baldwin, and, I suspect, voted for Baldwin.

IIRC, he said nothing about how he voted in 2012. Or did I miss something?
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Ron wants you to support Stein.
    That's quite a misreading of what he was saying. He was telling progressives that voting for Stein makes sense because she fully supports their policies.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/03/ro...ill-stein-or-l

Ron Paul's "instructions" on who to support??

"Whomever they want and it probably won't matter much. Nah, I don't tell them..."

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I wish somebody would ask him about Darrell Castle

I wish somebody would ask him about Darrell Castle
    That would be interesting. Of course, nobody in the MSM is going to do that.

My gut feeling is that he would probably make positive noises, but be non-committal. However, we do know that he has met Castle, and that he effectively endorsed Castle for VP 8 years ago!
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

Clinton is a deeply corrupt, violent, neo-liberal neocon.

Trump is a nearly fascist, incompetent, racist, moron.

Stein is an economically destructive, wide-eyed pacifist with no strength

Castle is an economically illiterate, loony, intellectually simple isolationist.

Johnson has problems. He isn't perfect. But he doesn't have any real disqualifying characteristics. During this election, he has shown a laziness, an ineptitude, and a lack of curiosity that is troubling, but he was not like that before. Also, he has a tiny chance of pulling it off.

no substance whatsoever. let's hear your criticism of Castle. be specific.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast