Thread: 38% of Donald Trump Supporters Say Minorities Have ‘Too Much Influence’

38% of Donald Trump Supporters Say Minorities Have ‘Too Much Influence’

Only 9% of Clinton supporters agree

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll reveals that 38% of Trump supporters believe minorities have “too much influence” in American society. Only 9% of Clinton supporters agreed.

About half of Clinton supporters believe that men (50%) and whites (53%) hold too much influence, while the majority of Trump supporters believe those groups hold about the right amount of influence. Some 21% of Trump supporters believe whites hold “too little” influence, compared with 7% of Clinton supporters.

Clinton supporters were much more likely to say that women (58%) hold too little influence than Trump supporters (21%). Similar levels of both groups believe men hold too little influence—10% of Clinton supporters and 8% of Trump supporters.

The poll was conducted from Sept. 19 to 22 in English and Spanish, surveying 1,001 adults, 651 of whom are likely voters. The margin of sampling error was 3.5 points, and 4.5 points for likely voters.
    http://time.com/4511625/donald-trump...nfluence-poll/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any " influence " because of race is too much .
    Do something Danke

So , 38 percent are correct .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So , 38 percent are correct .
    And if they don't have influence, they sue. Without having done the legwork that everybody else has to do to get to those positions.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ther have been fooled. If that was really the case, 80% of US prison population would not consist of african-americans & hispanics.

Some probably naively see recent puppets/PR officers/political slaves as the real power brokers.

As an example, despite losing election in 08, HRC still wields more influence than DGP in DNC and Wall Street and other MIC power circuits.

Latinos opposed the War In Iraq by a wide margin and opposed funding it.

Give these people more influence, please.

Why the $#@! is 60% of the NFL allowed to ruin the business/rep of the white/hispanic players & the white/jewish owners of the clubs? Not to mention the other black players who dont even care about politics.

Imagine if any other business was being run this way. The Justice Department would be after them.

It should be 100% of the Trump supporters btw.

Why does Buffalo Fire Department have a bunch of buffoon fire captains who scored lower than their white subordinate coworkers?

There was a poll that 30% of minorities agree anti-white quotas are a problem.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 09-28-2016 at 10:56 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

/thread.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The poll is probably much higher since no doubt many have an extreme fear of being viewed as a racist.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Latinos opposed the War In Iraq by a wide margin and opposed funding it.

Give these people more influence, please.
    It's not a top 10 issue to them, compared to quotas & government freebies.

Not to mention part of the immigration reform was the idea that macho illegal Mexicans were going to serve the neocons and shoot Iraqis.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 09-28-2016 at 11:11 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Strange that as soon as I read this headline I assumed that it was written by a member of a minority group that comprises just 2% of the population, and clicking the article, lo and behold I was right. What are the odds!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Strange that as soon as I read this headline I assumed that it was written by a member of a minority group that comprises just 2% of the population, and clicking the article, lo and behold I was right. What are the odds!
    Based on that particular group's verbal IQ disparity of a full +22 points of the mean, the odds are pretty good.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

precisely.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual..."

PLEASE let minorities have more influence!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Based on that particular group's verbal IQ disparity of a full +22 points of the mean, the odds are pretty good.
    Not really, this is social science aka the lest brainy science field. With that much higher IQ, shouldn't they be writing in Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems or some other sciencey papers? why so much of this stuff in social science? You would be very naive to think there is no ulterior motive to the reason why they write so much about social science other than high IQ.

Well, you get so much of your news from Stefan so I can understand the naivety.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual..."

PLEASE let minorities have more influence!
    But they are talking about minority groups and believe you me, it is a thing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would add religion or gender etc etc to it too

Enough is enough already with everything be all about them. It permeates everything and you just can't get away from it. I wonder how many racists they are creating from non-racists because of people being fed up with the overkill and being sick and tired of being falsely accused of being racist.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Enough is enough already with everything be all about them. It permeates everything and you just can't get away from it. I wonder how many racists they are creating from non-racists because of people being fed up with the overkill and being sick and tired of being falsely accused of being racist.
    Truth.

As an Indian/Scot/Irish/Black, I am never sure what side to be on.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Not really, this is social science aka the lest brainy science field. With that much higher IQ, shouldn't they be writing in Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems or some other sciencey papers? why so much of this stuff in social science? You would be very naive to think there is no ulterior motive to the reason why they write so much about social science other than high IQ.

Well, you get so much of your news from Stefan so I can understand the naivety.
    Dude, it just means they are good at communicating, and so a larger percentage would end up in communications and media.. and entertainment...and comedy...

This is why I can't take your anti-stefan threads seriously, as soon as it comes to stef all reason flies out the window for you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Dude, it just means they are good at communicating, and so a larger percentage would end up in communications and media.. and entertainment...and comedy...

This is why I can't take your anti-stefan threads seriously, as soon as it comes to stef all reason flies out the window for you.
    That is what they want you to believe, I am sure it is just a coincidence that certain types of high IQ people just happen to concentrate themselves in the highly influential fields of banking, intelligentsia, national security, foreign affairs, media ownership, social sciences etc etc.

Also high IQ and good at communicating doesn't necessarily go together. Oh well, I can understand why you believe the stuff you believe, after all you have been thoroughly brainwashed by the big giant baldy head.

War propaganda.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That is what they want you to believe, I am sure it is just a coincidence that certain types of high IQ people just happen to concentrate themselves in the highly influential fields of banking, intelligentsia, national security, foreign affairs, media ownership, social sciences etc etc.

Also high IQ and good at communicating doesn't necessarily go together. Oh well, I can understand why you believe the stuff you believe, after all you have been thoroughly brainwashed by the big giant baldy head.
    He said verbal IQ, and that does mean you're good at communicating, at least in written form. You do have a point though. They who shall go nameless are extremely ethnocentric and wish to maintain supremacy over others. I don't hate them for it, maintaining supremacy means they will always control their own destiny as a people.

Not minorities themselves, but the groups that claim to speak for them certainly do have too much influence. BLM is allowed to call for violence, riot, destroy property, and assault political opponents on a weekly basis with no consequences and no reprimand from our shill media. They do not care about the facts in any case that gets them going. The Democratic Party has given these thugs a national pulpit, too.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would add religion or gender etc etc to it too
    Sounds good to me .
    Do something Danke