Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Johnson Can't Name a Single World Leader That He Respects (mod edit)

Gary Johnson Can't Name a Single World Leader That He Respects (mod edit)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great job Gary, nobody will be voting libertarian.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Let us not forget what an intelligent real libertarian looks and sounds like...

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Being stoned has it's draw backs. Did he actually say he was having a "brain-fart?"
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-28-2016 at 07:36 PM.

He can't name a world leader that he respects.

I don't know if I can either. Nigel Farage isn't a world leader. Putin? Heh.

Bill Weld says Merkel. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Misleading title? He can't name the former Mexican President.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Misleading title? He can't name the former Mexican President.
    No. Not misleading at all. He was trying to think of any world leader, and he couldn't. The only name he could even halfway remember was a former world leader, and he could only remember his last name. He couldn't think of a single current world leader. Weld threw out Merkel because it's the only name he knew.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Being stoned has it's draw backs. Did he actually say he was having a "brain-fart?"
    And wearing jeans with a jacket and tie.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post

Yeah, it wasn't like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I've no problem pulling it off. But, I'm better looking than Gary.

That's California hipster style.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's California hipster style.
    Maybe he'll win California.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post

This is what I heard.
    There is no spoon.

Cant name a single world leader he admires. Neither can I.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Different reasons though.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what I heard.
    I'm sorry man. No. He could have simply said "I don't respect anyone." That wasn't the case. He said he was having an "Aleppo" moment. Couldn't even remember the one persons name that he DID respect. Dude needs to stop toking up before interviews.

This really should not matter, even though people will jump on him.

The bigger deal to me is Vicente Fox is the kind of person he was looking to name. It is impossible for me to imagine him saying Margaret Thatcher. He seems incapable of doing or saying anything that would appeal to anyone on the right.

This is what I heard.
    He eventually said Fox. Should have just said let me think about it instead of saying I am having a Aleppo moment.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Maybe Guðni Th. Jóhannesson or his predecessor.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

He eventually said Fox. Should have just said let me think about it instead of saying I am having a Aleppo moment.
    There's a Libertarian in Africa that I admire. But apparently I cannot name him.

There's a Libertarian in Africa that I admire. But apparently I cannot name him.
    Yes someone posted I think the mayor of Johannesburg maybe. I was embarrassed over 30 years ago when somebody asked me in front of a crowd who is the prime minister of Japan when I was an exchange student there. I couldn't think of a name on the spot, even though I knew as soon as somebody told me. Very embarrassing. I have always been bad with names. I guess I'm more of a conceptual guy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Herman Mashaba is a South African entrepreneur, politician and Mayor of Johannesburg. He is the founder of the hair products company Black Like Me.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] He is famous in South Africa for his life story:[9][10] one of growing up and struggling against poverty and the Apartheid government to open his own hair business, which became the biggest hair brand in South Africa, making him a millionaire.[11][12][13] He publicly backed Mmusi Maimane in the Democratic Alliance leadership race.[14][15] He also wrote the book Black Like You which is his autobiography.[16] Philosophically, he is a libertarian and "capitalist crusader" whose highest value is "individual freedom." [17]

On August 22, 2016, Mashaba was voted in as Mayor of Johannesburg by the first sitting of council.[18]
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

There's no such thing as a world leader. Too bad he didn't it answer that way.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Former Uruguayan president Jose Mujica.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

No. Not misleading at all. He was trying to think of any world leader, and he couldn't. The only name he could even halfway remember was a former world leader, and he could only remember his last name. He couldn't think of a single current world leader. Weld threw out Merkel because it's the only name he knew.
    That is your opinion and the conclusion you came to, not the fact. The only fact we know from this video is that Gary didn't know the name of Vincente Fox until Weld reminded him.

So yes, a misleading title. You don't have to like it but thats what it is.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

GJ is NOT my ideal candidate and was my least favorite out of the LP front runners... But this bizarro bashing of GJ every time he turns around is pretty lame.
    Not surprised the LP can't crack 15% with people like this in the "Liberty Movement", whatever the hell that even is these days.

In fact, I am so tired of it and sick of reading it, I'm done here. I watch Trump Humpers sell their Orange Idol in every other thread, anyone that tells them like it is is referred to as a closet Hillary supporter, and overwhelmingly, the Liberty Campaigns threads are chock full of people actively trying to $#@! on Liberty.

I have enough news sources at my disposal that I don't need the brain damage this place gives me. Liberty Forums my arse. Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    GJ is NOT my ideal candidate and was my least favorite out of the LP front runners... But this bizarro bashing of GJ every time he turns around is pretty lame.
    Not surprised the LP can't crack 15% with people like this in the "Liberty Movement", whatever the hell that even is these days.

In fact, I am so tired of it and sick of reading it, I'm done here. I watch Trump Humpers sell their Orange Idol in every other thread, anyone that tells them like it is is referred to as a closet Hillary supporter, and overwhelmingly, the Liberty Campaigns threads are chock full of people actively trying to $#@! on Liberty.

I have enough news sources at my disposal that I don't need the brain damage this place gives me. Liberty Forums my arse. Peace!
    Really sorry to see you go, WI. I definitely appreciated having you around, and I'm sad to see the Trumpsters drive off liberty folks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

Man, don't go. I'm not a Trump Humper, in fact I've been banned for opposing them. I'm not sorry to say that GJ doesn't cut it for me. He didn't in 2012 and he doesn't now. Just differences of opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Man, don't go. I'm not a Trump Humper,
    Who is it YOU are humping, Phil?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast