Thread: Did Hillary Signal The Debate Mod When She Wanted to Speak?

Did Hillary Signal The Debate Mod When She Wanted to Speak?

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/p...llary-cheated/

After reviewing the tape, a video is going viral (below) which shows Hillary scratching her face repeatedly. Each time she does this, Lester Holt begins the process of interrupting or “fact checking” by using liberal talking points.

Watch (below) as Trump mentions “stop and frisk,” Hillary scratched her face. 30 seconds later, Holt pushes back about the supposed unconstitutionality of the policy.

More “signals” happened during the discussion of NATO, and Hillary appears to “signal” again about his opposition to the Iraq War… And she repeatedly signals as Holt waits to interrupt. Holt finally attacks Trump, and Hillary jumps back into her scripted response to the NATO debate.

This video is damning evidence. You have to watch this:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and just because:

There are some that think this was Her High Hillaryness masking a seizure.

Every person that has a tingle or an itch scratches it! Enough with the conspiracy theories! Do you actually think the media is biased?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    and just because:

That was the most annoying celebration I've ever seen in my life. I wanted to slap that smug look off her face when she did that extended shimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    That was the most annoying celebration I've ever seen in my life. I wanted to slap that smug look off her face when she did that extended shimmy.
    Those were from her Ben Wa Balls.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Those were from her Ben Wa Balls.
    And here I am out of rep...

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    and just because:

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Judging from the way the debate was orchestrated I would hardly be surprised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is some poker player that I sort of recognize who says he thinks it's a signal.

And someone else claims that he went through her previous debates and didn't see her making that nose scratch gesture.

...True Pundit cross referenced Clinton’s speeches, campaign appearances and her 2008 debate performances against President Obama. According to that analysis, Clinton never previously used these hand motions to supposedly scratch her face. In fact, she rarely touches her face at all. (So, you haters can save the trouble of instructing people to remove their tin-foil hats.)

When does a signal become a trigger? (rhetorical question)

seriously though.... I wouldn't mind seeing this one get some play. Reviewing her behavior in past debates would yield a good baseline.

pretty insidious if true. ...And blatant.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 09-29-2016 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Those are signals
    Ya, why would she want to dent that pancake make-up from outer space?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hillary cheat? Never! That's some crazy conspiracy theory! Take off the tin-foil hats. Just ask Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.