Thread: Sept. 28 FBI Director COMEY HEARINGS

Sept. 28 FBI Director COMEY HEARINGS

The last couple minutes of this are astonishing.

This is equally damaging and noteworthy:

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And for god's sake.... someone PLEASE teach Gowdy how to tie a Windsor!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

He asks about #StoneTear and Combetta/Reddit smoking gun

- Diogenes of Sinope

Chaffetz grills him too....

- Diogenes of Sinope

I hope this evil bitch gets worse than she deserves
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Is the DNC setting it up so when Trump beats Hillary that they can claim the Russians hacked the election and attempt to get the results thrown out? Or is this really just all horse$#@! posturing? Because clearly, all these hacks were given the same talking points to bring into this event.

Mr. Collins stuck it to him, ramming Comey's claims that nobody else would be prosecuted either. He had an example ready to go. Also interesting how he pointed out it was not law enforcements job to decide whether to prosecute or not and that was a big change.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 09-28-2016 at 03:32 PM.

I appreciate being made aware of these hearings in a timely manner, so I thank the OP for posting many of these hearings. However, rarely does anything ever come from these intense grillings of top government agency personnel. And no one beyond political junkies like many that visit this website actually care to watch these testimonies. Until the day that all American citizens view these testimonies, when they get more views than the newest Taylor Swift pop video, these hold no public sway, and government officials know this, and thus nothing happens and why we continue to see nothing happen of substance at the highest levels.

A congressional indictment of Comey or other high level officials might get enough publicity and hence public sway, but until that day comes, which likely will never happen, those that already see the problems with this situation for what it is will be the only ones to view any of these videos and those that do not know of the situation will continue to sit in political and intellectual darkness and waste away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    I appreciate being made aware of these hearings in a timely manner, so I thank the OP for posting many of these hearings. However, rarely does anything ever come from these intense grillings of top government agency personnel... .
    It is not completely futile exercise.

Didn't get to watch the whole thing. Heard Comey say that Hillary wasn't punished or penalized because she wasn't a gov't employee at the time. However, there seems to be strong case for perjury and obstruction of justice, right?
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    Didn't get to watch the whole thing. Heard Comey say that Hillary wasn't punished or penalized because she wasn't a gov't employee at the time. However, there seems to be strong case for perjury and obstruction of justice, right?
    Comey said they received the referral from Justice about Perjury before Congress (Chaffetz initiated) and refused to say whether or not they were investigating...

- Diogenes of Sinope