Thread: Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters (Social Experiment)

Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters (Social Experiment)

Last edited by kahless; 09-28-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It could have been staged but it would have been more interesting if it was a black person holding the BLM or ALM sign to see a full contrast.

At least black people are waking up and getting pissed when they are being killed needlessly by cops. Just looking at my Facebook feed shows how much white people are a bunch of docile, bootlicking, copsuckers, and they are about to get what they deserve. Whites should be angry too, but instead they pull little passive aggressive bull$#@! like in this video and get angry at blacks instead of the real criminals.

Black racism on open display

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Vitus View Post
    white people are a bunch of docile, bootlicking, copsuckers, and they are about to get what they deserve. .. they pull little passive aggressive bull$#@!
    Wow. Psychotic much? Collectivism, Racism, Psycho spaz attack, and childish name calling without an ounce of reason or logic all in one comment. This doesn't help in any manner whatsoever. Sure this isn't someone working for Soros?
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-04-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Yeah white people are not docile, they just don't riot for criminals. Neither do black people. It's poor people that do this.

Well turns out that the violent BLM vs peaceful ALM video was also faked. Here the maker of the video comes clean. I have always suspected that these reaction/prank/social experiment videos like the girl supposedly grabbing 100 guys dicks or some random schmoes making out with random hotties etc are usually fakes.

Listen @ 16:20

Now lets see if Tommy Sotomayor makes another video now it is clear the original is fake.