Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 108

Thread: Sniffling, Speech Patterns Raise Questions About Trump's Cocaine Use

  1. #31
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Maybe he was just sniffing for elephants.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Bull$#@!.
    Exactly.

    There was nothing wrong with Trump's mic. He's a bit farther away because he's taller, but the mic picked him up perfectly. You can hear both of them just fine.
    There is no spoon.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.

    There was nothing wrong with Trump's mic. He's a bit farther away because he's taller, but the mic picked him up perfectly. You can hear both of them just fine.
    The audience applauded one of his retorts at one point. Obviously they heard him.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again.


    Lol, I don't think the Trumpcuckers understand the irony you were trying to display with this thread.

  8. #36
    I have never noticed Trump's loud inhalations before. Last night it was one of the first things I noticed. I have severe allergies and even I don't sniff like that. It sounds almost like yoga or Lamaze breathing, and maybe he was nervous.
    #NashvilleStrong

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.

    There was nothing wrong with Trump's mic. He's a bit farther away because he's taller, but the mic picked him up perfectly. You can hear both of them just fine.
    Probably not the mic itself, more like they screwed with the mic processing. Perhaps turning off the filters or an issue with automatic gain control causing the volume to significantly increase on silence. You would only use such a setting to pickup very low voices or sounds and certainly not in this type of setting.

    Even if he was nervous and making breath sounds, for broadcast professional audio processing would normally filter most of it out and certainly not increase the volume on it.

  10. #38
    the "bad mic" story was referring to the room mic, not the TV feed mic. If there was in fact, two mics.

    an interesting side story might be "Who was that kid working the sound board at the debate?"

  11. #39
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    the "bad mic" story was referring to the room mic, not the TV feed mic. If there was in fact, two mics.

    an interesting side story might be "Who was that kid working the sound board at the debate?"



  12. #40
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    So tonight in this thread I found out that Trump is not a mouth breather. And the Clinton supporters here are alive and still at it.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-27-2016 at 09:21 PM.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    the "bad mic" story was referring to the room mic, not the TV feed mic. If there was in fact, two mics.

    an interesting side story might be "Who was that kid working the sound board at the debate?"
    Hopefully not this guy's cousin.



    LESTER HOLT: THE THIRD DEBATER...

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I have never noticed Trump's loud inhalations before. Last night it was one of the first things I noticed. I have severe allergies and even I don't sniff like that. It sounds almost like yoga or Lamaze breathing, and maybe he was nervous.
    It's also possible that Trump has fallen into some bad habits with his breathing and speech patterns. Think a vocalist in a band who falls in to bad habits while performing live; those imbellishments or shortcuts in technique may not be obvious in a live setting, but in studio they're glaring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

  16. #43
    Trump was sniffing back in June too. CNN video at link.
    http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-moos-erin.cnn

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Trump should suggest that both he and Hillary submit to a thorough drug screen to reveal any and all drugs in their systems.
    indeed.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Trump should suggest that both he and Hillary submit to a thorough drug screen to reveal any and all drugs in their systems.
    that would certainly put that issue to rest quickly.

  20. #47
    i'd still vote for a coke head over hillary any day.

  21. #48
    On the one hand you have sniffles on the other you have a blood clot in the brain, collapsing, coughing, pneumonia, constantly falling, etc. This whole thing is idiotic. The media is obviously trying to make the case that Trump's health is just as much in question as Hillary's. I think the media is actually handing the election to Trump. They are SO over the top obvious with their support of Hillary, even when their point is moronic, that I think it's driving people to vote for Trump.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump was sniffing back in June too. CNN video at link.
    http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-moos-erin.cnn
    Thank you!!! I wasn't the only one who noticed it before. I thought of running it down previously when I first became aware of it but was so busy with school stuff and just not willing to waste any time on it. Funny she thought it was a TelePrompTer thing. I know that rally after Orlando was my first vivid awareness, because I watched the total broadcast that day. It's bizarre and terribly distracting. After that, even the shortest snippets with a sniffling from him seem more pronounced because it is such an annoying behavior which cannot be unheard.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    On the one hand you have sniffles on the other you have a blood clot in the brain, collapsing, coughing, pneumonia, constantly falling, etc. This whole thing is idiotic. The media is obviously trying to make the case that Trump's health is just as much in question as Hillary's. I think the media is actually handing the election to Trump. They are SO over the top obvious with their support of Hillary, even when their point is moronic, that I think it's driving people to vote for Trump.
    Some of us see more than two hands. The media is not "driving people to vote for Trump" over the sniffing thing. It is pointedly being described that the criticism is a tit for tat.

    If Trump wants the votes still hanging in the wind, he should try to put some effort into not behaving like an entitled racist with a chip on his shoulder who thinks it's a woman's fault her husband cheats because his wife should have been better in bed. Has he come up with a better response to the Miss Housekeeping problem yet?
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Some of us see more than two hands. The media is not "driving people to vote for Trump" over the sniffing thing. It is pointedly being described that the criticism is a tit for tat.

    If Trump wants the votes still hanging in the wind, he should try to put some effort into not behaving like an entitled racist with a chip on his shoulder who thinks it's a woman's fault her husband cheats because his wife should have been better in bed. Has he come up with a better response to the Miss Housekeeping problem yet?
    Just to be clear, I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm voting for Johnson.

    I don't understand what you mean when you wrote ,"It is pointedly being described that the criticism is a tit for tat."

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm voting for Johnson.

    I don't understand what you mean when you wrote ,"It is pointedly being described that the criticism is a tit for tat."
    I'm not seeing any agency taking the argument that Trump is a coke user seriously. (Not any being pushed by google algorithms yet) They are repeatedly reporting it as, um, blowback for the armchair diagnosis of Clinton which is occurring.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota


    Go Forward With Courage

    When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

    Ponca Chief White Eagle

  27. #53
    He also squint his eyes a lot and was shaking trying to hold that water glass. Could be Parkinson's
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    A prominent physician is saying that Trump may be a cocaine addict.





    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...coke-user.html


    Why the cover up? Everyone saw the footage. Is he concealing his drug addiction from the public?
    No one cares. Lots and lots of people in 'Murica are on Rx versions of cocaine and other "illicit" drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No one cares. Lots and lots of people in 'Murica are on Rx versions of cocaine and other "illicit" drugs.
    Personally I don't care about the drugs- just the hypocrisy.
    There is no spoon.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Personally I don't care about the drugs- just the hypocrisy.
    Good man! ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    If Trump wants the votes still hanging in the wind, he should try to put some effort into not behaving like an entitled racist with a chip on his shoulder
    When has Trump ever done or said anything even remotely racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    who thinks it's a woman's fault her husband cheats because his wife should have been better in bed.
    Did he say that is the case every time? No. Is it the case sometimes that the wife is ungrateful and doesn't treat her husband well because of that and ends up driving him away to other women? Absofuckinglutely.


    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Has he come up with a better response to the Miss Housekeeping problem yet?
    Uh, ya that crazy bitch was an attempted murderer...
    Last edited by dannno; 09-28-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    When has Trump ever done or said anything even remotely racist?
    .
    Dude, didn't you watch the debate? According to Hillary, we are all racists now. I think it's in the same vein as we are all sinners. Hillary can offer salvation, though.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    I'm not seeing any agency taking the argument that Trump is a coke user seriously. (Not any being pushed by google algorithms yet) They are repeatedly reporting it as, um, blowback for the armchair diagnosis of Clinton which is occurring.
    While my family was watching the debate, my son said Hillary looked tired about halfway through it. Twitter said the same thing. After the debate, MSNBC chattered excitedly about how tired Trump looked, stating that clearly he did not have the stamina required to assume the duties of president. That is right out of the Marist Marxist playbook - accuse your opponent of being what you actually are.

    When Trump passes out in pubic, needs help upstairs, and has trouble keeping his eyes moving in the same direction I am confident the crack team of internet researchers will get right on it. But trying to manufacturer a rumor in response to some actual, clearly documented concerns just shows how desperate and worried her campaign is becoming.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-28-2016 at 01:06 PM.

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That is right out of the Marist playbook
    Niles Crane's ex-wife?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 07:06 PM
  2. Trump Adviser’s Ties Raise Security Questions
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 10:10 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:58 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:36 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •