Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sniffling, Speech Patterns Raise Questions About Trump's Cocaine Use

Sniffling, Speech Patterns Raise Questions About Trump's Cocaine Use

A prominent physician is saying that Trump may be a cocaine addict.

While much of the pre-debate hype focused on whether Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who Dean supports, would have a coughing fit, it turned out Trump was the one with respiratory issues. The developer-turned-politician repeatedly sniffed into the microphone as he addressed the auditorium at New York's Hofstra University and a TV audience that could approach 100 million.

Trump famously claims to have never touched alcohol or smoked so much as a cigarette, so Dean's suggestion the 70-year-old turned to hard drugs on the biggest night of his nascent political career came out of left field.

Trump told Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends" Tuesday that there were "no sniffles" and that he didn't have a cold.

"There no sniffles," Trump said in a phone interview. "Maybe it was the mic. There were no allergies, no cold."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...coke-user.html

Why the cover up? Everyone saw the footage. Is he concealing his drug addiction from the public?
    Last edited by TheCount; 09-27-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Woops, left out the link somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    good, maybe he'll legalize it. been a long time...

yeah, the guy doesn't even drink caffeinated drinks but he's a 70 year old cokehead.....

“He sniffs during the presentation, which is something [cocaine] users do,” said Dean. “He also has grandiosity, which is something that accompanies that problem. He has delusions — I’m not talking about being crazy, but for example when he told everybody he was very smart not to pay taxes, then denied he said it in front of a 100 million people.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/howard-de...210521672.html

Signs of Cocaine Use

Mental state:

• Euphoria
    • Overconfidence
    • Unusual excitement
    • Aggressiveness
    • Paranoia
    • Poor judgment
    • Delusions
    • Hallucinations
    http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/s...caine-use.html

Trump displays all of the symptoms.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Interesting how you refer to Dean as a "prominent physician" rather than "former chairman of the DNC". Are you trying to paint it as a legitimate diagnosis instead of a political attack?

Some people are sayin' :

Dean stood by his tweet:

Well, you can’t make a diagnosis over the television. I would never do that, but he has some interesting, that is actually a signature of people who use cocaine. I am not suggesting that Trump does…No, I’m suggesting we think about it.

It’s an interesting constellation. He sniffs during the presentation which is something that users do. He also has grandiosity, which is something that accompanies that problem. He has delusions. I am not talking about being crazy, but for example, when he told everybody he’s very smart not pay taxes then deny he said it after he said it in front of one hundred million people. It’s not that he’s delusionary about it. It’s that he thinks somehow that he’s not going to get caught. That is delusional.

He has trouble with pressured speech. He interrupted, as you pointed out, Hillary Clinton twenty-nine times. He couldn’t keep himself together. So, look, do I think at seventy years old, he has a cocaine habit? Probably not, but it’s something I think it would be interesting to ask him and see if he ever had a problem.
    http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/...p-cocaine.html
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Trump should suggest that both he and Hillary submit to a thorough drug screen to reveal any and all drugs in their systems.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post

yeah, the guy doesn't even drink caffeinated drinks but he's a 70 year old cokehead.....
    I wouldn't need any caffeine if I was doing that much coke either.
    Pinochet is the model

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is he dying too?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Interesting how you refer to Dean as a "prominent physician" rather than "former chairman of the DNC". Are you trying to paint it as a legitimate diagnosis instead of a political attack?
    Well, is he a prominent physician?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Well, is he a prominent physician?
    He's not prominent for being a physician, he's prominent for being a Democrat operative.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

...<Insert Malania's ass, Trump's nose, and cocaine joke here>

Yeah it didn't seem likely Hillary was wired to the gills at all

Also Trump was breathing in between sentences, but you know that, troll.
    I am the spoon.

Folks should Google Trump Weichselbaum. Behold the interesting tale of Trump and the cocaine trafficker.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again.

Lol, I don't think the Trumpcuckers understand the irony you were trying to display with this thread.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Lol, I don't think the Trumpcuckers understand the irony you were trying to display with this thread.
    They don't. And it was masterful.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Trump is making it an even more amusing line of questioning as well by denying it occurred as he complains about his mic being too low to hear him while loud enough to project his sniffling that well according to him didn't happen. Perhaps Trump shouldn't gas light while high on coke?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They don't. And it was masterful.
    Agree.
    There is no spoon.

I took it as Trump taking deep breaths to catch his breath after speaking so forcefully. I was surprised the mic was picking it up for him and not Hillary. With NBC it would not surprise me if they were monitoring mic input for her and pot his up unnecessarily maybe knowing he is a heavy breather between sentences.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I took it as Trump taking deep breaths to catch his breath after speaking so forcefully. I was surprised the mic was picking it up for him and not Hillary. With NBC it would not surprise me if they were monitoring mic input for her and pot his up unnecessarily maybe knowing he is a heavy breather between sentences.
    How would that work? They turn the mic down when he's talking, then turn it up when they see him breathing?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

So does Hillary.

Interesting

TRUMP HAD A DEFECTIVE MIC
    Now I know why Trump was visibly disturbed - Over the TV, the microphones all appeared to work. But at the debate itself, over those speakers, they were cutting his voice off, adding distortion, etc and that makes it virtually impossible to speak. THEY SCREWED WITH HIM BADLY and he still won, HANDS DOWN.

The scamming MSM knows that everyone heard him come across fine on the TV, and that they can screw with him with this topic because no one who watched TV could hear what was going on at the actual debate. But from Trump's perspective at the debate, they put him through HELL. That is the type of thing you get from the lowest banana republics.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    A prominent physician is saying that Trump may be a cocaine addict.
    Let's wait till all the facts come out and not jump to conclusions yet. But if this is confirmed by MSM, Trumpster would lose NH and possibly few other primaries and endorsements from anti-drug crusaders like Maine Gov LePage and others.
    Drugs are a major campaign issue in states like NH, Maine and few other NE States. Trump and his allies have repeatedly attacked SWC Obama's policies blaming him for proliferation of drugs in America:

Heroin 'apocalypse' shadows New Hampshire primary

Maine's governor blames heroin epidemic on men with nicknames like "D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty"

Heroin epidemic: Why Heroin availability/use has spiked under Obama presidency?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VskculJbx0

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So does Hillary.
    Not a fan of Hillary.. but to be fair her critics have not accused her of showing substance abuse use symptoms.
    Almost all the MDs who have opined on her symptoms have mentioned other ailments or possible diseases only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpYIhs2ouRo

Another rational explanation is that the mics were turned up, but he was debating against a hologram. And holograms don't breathe, therefore, we only heard Trump breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Interesting
    Bull$#@!.

The irony is certainly not lost on me, OP. : p

Maybe he was just really nervous and couldn't control his breathing.

'Was that on purpose?' Trump questions whether the commission on presidential debates deliberately gave him a faulty microphone
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4LQYbaLT6
    'And they also gave me a defective mic, did you notice that?' Trump told a throng of media gathered afterward. 'My mic was defective within the room.'

'I wonder. Was that on purpose?' Trump asked. 'But I had a mic that wasn't working properly' he continued.

Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus didn't reject the complaint out of hand, although at first he wasn't aware of it when asked about it by DailyMail.com immediately after the event.

'There were times it was softer than Hillary's – that is true,' he said.

Reporters getting a live feed of the event could hear the GOP candidate. The mic even picked it up when Trump spoke under his breath, sighing 'huh' after Clinton accused him of having a long record of engaging in racist behavior.'
    However pictures appeared to show it was easier for Clinton to reach the microphone than it was for Trump.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast