Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, There You Go, Trump Fanatics

Well, There You Go, Trump Fanatics

Your orange god has just handed the thing to his pal Clinton on a silver platter.

He made a big show of appearing to criticize her at every turn, but he gave her a pass on every lie she told. She says she wants to promote small business, then gives half a dozen examples of how she'll strangle small business. A child could have called her on it. Trump didn't. She feigned concern about racism and all the young people of color clogging up the prisons on non-violent charges when her husband's administration made powder cocaine a probation offense and crack cocaine practically a life sentence. A child would have had enough sense to call her on that. Trump didn't. She expounded at length about the dangers to this country from cyber-terror. A child would have had enough sense to bring up her little State Department Server in her bathroom. Trump didn't.

So what did Trump do, exactly? He said not one single thing that made a lick of sense, did his best to make himself look completely irrational, and made an ass of himself.

Trump is throwing this thing to his old friend Clinton just exactly as we said he would. Are we all proud of ourselves yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honestly, I would say that went both ways. I expected them to be much more willing to call each other on the BS -in both directions- but in many ways it very much a same'ol debate. So much for the 'he's going to go in there and tell it like it is' and 'he's going to burn the whole thing down and we can start over' lines. You could have replaced him with a cardboard cutout of Generic Republican Candidate A and that debate would have been no different.

Here's an interesting question: If Trump stops being entertaining... will he have any support?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Your orange god has just handed the thing to his pal Clinton on a silver platter.

He made a big show of appearing to criticize her at every turn, but he gave her a pass on every lie she told. She says she wants to promote small business, then gives half a dozen examples of how she'll strangle small business. A child could have called her on it. Trump didn't. She feigned concern about racism and all the young people of color clogging up the prisons on non-violent charges when her husband's administration made powder cocaine a probation offense and crack cocaine practically a life sentence. A child would have had enough sense to call her on that. Trump didn't. She expounded at length about the dangers to this country from cyber-terror. A child would have had enough sense to bring up her little State Department Server in her bathroom. Trump didn't.

So what did Trump do, exactly? He said not one single thing that made a lick of sense, did his best to make himself look completely irrational, and made an ass of himself.

Trump is throwing this thing to his old friend Clinton just exactly as we said he would. Are we all proud of ourselves yet?
    I think you might be right.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

My prediction: This circus won't change a thing. The polls will stay deadlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    My prediction: This circus won't change a thing. The polls will stay deadlocked.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

No knock out punches, advantage Trumpster.
    HRC-media-neocons synergetic team probably took a small hit today overall, certainly did nothing to stop recent momentum that Trump seems to be building.

Has Hillary turned on Obama quietly? Rev. Jesse Jackson was seated in front row today.
    Obama team prosecuted Jesse Jackson's son and Pastor Jermiah Wright's daughter for corruption after being top recipient of money from Goldman Sach's highly honest crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkRdLEot6zE

Moderator came across as neocons toolboy, Lestry holty obediently got all his media masters tough questions for Trump (comments on hillary's look, Obama's birther, taxing etc) out of the way but failed to ask a direct tough question to neocons preferred candidate (les deplorables, DNC rigging for her, bleach, clinton foundation corruption, humanity disaster her neocons masters/mideast money baggers for Clinton Foundation created in Syria, overheating scandal etc) other than one apologetic mention of bleached emails after Trump brought it up. Trumpster called him and media out rightfully.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I don't know, I'm leaning towards Hillary now, she's a cool operator.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I doubt it. No chicken dinner for misterx. You discount boobus and tv way too much.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After the only complete and decipherable sentence he said all night was he wants to reinstitute Gestapo-style stop-and-frisk?

Yeah, sure it won't.

Moderator: 'One of you will lose.'

Me: If only one of those two totalitarian clowns loses, then three hundred million Americans lose. Either they both lose or we all lose.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Thanks a lot you numb nutted Trumpsters, welcome to Hillary 2016.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 09-26-2016 at 09:33 PM.

All Trump had to do was to answer each attack from Hillary with..."Well at least I didn't jeopardize national security." ...and he would have won this debate.

Ditto
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Here is a quote from a poster on NRO. Those are often more valuable than the biased articles.

I have been #NeverTrump since its inception. Tonight I became a Trump voter. That might reflect a big deal, demographically. He displayed genuine passion to change things he finds appalling. Hillary left me without any sense of what she wants to do, nor any sense that anything NEEDS to be done. Her only passion seems to be feminism.
    Trump did OK.

We all wanted Trump to eviscerate Hillary but that's bad optics so his campaign said tone it down.

Hillary didnt won the debate unless u watch the news media which defend Hillary. She was a dick.

Missed it. So he wasn't Ron Paul on steroids using the universal idea of individual liberty to bring folks together and burn the witch?

No? He didn't go gadfly on her?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Here is a quote from a poster on NRO. Those are often more valuable than the biased articles.

Trump did OK.

We all wanted Trump to eviscerate Hillary but that's bad optics so his campaign said tone it down.
    Did his campaign's debate strategy include him standing up there and rambling like an idiot? If so, well played.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Hillary didnt won the debate unless u watch the news media which defend Hillary. She was a dick.
    The final word is in.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Did his campaign's debate strategy include him standing up there and rambling like an idiot? If so, well played.
    Trump did ok by getting his message out. Hillary just repeated canned answers, like she knew in advance the questions.

TIME

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off at their first presidential debate Monday. Who do you think won?

Hillary Clinton
    42 %
    Donald Trump
    58 %

976,379 Votes
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump did ok by getting his message out. Hillary just repeated canned answers, like she knew in advance the questions.
    What message was that?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    What message was that?
    A positive message for America. Hillary is so mean in her ads.

Trump didn't even attempt to turn the Birther issue back on Hillary. He isn't trying to win.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Confirms my take on the moderator. Trump's opponent during the debate wasn't Hillary

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$#@! you, Frank

Both of them lost the debate. Was it a debate ?

Or was it a entertainment show designed to grow ratings and protect the candidates from answering any hard questions?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    All Trump had to do was to answer each attack from Hillary with..."Well at least I didn't jeopardize national security." ...and he would have won this debate.
    Trump certainly had the opportunity to completely demolish her and he played it safe instead. So in that sense it could have been a lost opportunity. On the other hand, this is only the first debate and it isn't even October yet so maybe he made the strategic decision to be "boring" for pacing reasons. If he had an amazing performance he'd have nowhere to go but down in the next debate. The Pat Caddell Poll seems to be the most thorough and objective, and it indicated the debate was a slight tactical win for Hillary (slightly more people thought she won) but strategic victory or Trump (slightly more people changed their vote to him and he was surprisingly viewed as the slightly more "plausible" President).

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Honestly, I would say that went both ways. I expected them to be much more willing to call each other on the BS -in both directions- but in many ways it very much a same'ol debate. So much for the 'he's going to go in there and tell it like it is' and 'he's going to burn the whole thing down and we can start over' lines. You could have replaced him with a cardboard cutout of Generic Republican Candidate A and that debate would have been no different.

Here's an interesting question: If Trump stops being entertaining... will he have any support?
    That is a shame. I was hoping for some clips of comic moments from the debate. If he isn't entertaining then what good is he? Trump needs to step it up. The next presidential election we need to have stand up comedians run. We don't only need to be lied to but properly entertained as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SewrRatt View Post

$#@! you, Frank
    CNN poll shows Trump own i am not surprised that Luntz focus paid group shown Hillary not her first time lol. CNN is a hack for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump certainly had the opportunity to completely demolish her and he played it safe instead. So in that sense it could have been a lost opportunity. On the other hand, this is only the first debate and it isn't even October yet so maybe he made the strategic decision to be "boring" for pacing reasons. If he had an amazing performance he'd have nowhere to go but down in the next debate. The Pat Caddell Poll seems to be the most thorough and objective, and it indicated the debate was a slight tactical win for Hillary (slightly more people thought she won) but strategic victory or Trump (slightly more people changed their vote to him and he was surprisingly viewed as the slightly more "plausible" President).
    He may have chosen to take it easy in a debate where he knew the moderator would be against him and the questions would be one sided.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast