Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White people. Do something.

Yeah. I spent four years at Tyler. I wouldn't take seriously any social commentary coming from it's students.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its kind of sloppy. Two fragments. White people is just a modified mass noun, while do something lacks an object. Unless the preceding fragment is meant to be the object. Why not a - ? Just race bait, hook comes later.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    Its kind of sloppy. Two fragments. White people is just a modified mass noun, while do something lacks an object. Unless the preceding fragment is meant to be the object. Why not a - ? Just race bait, hook comes later.
    You really shouldn't be allowed to criticize someone's (ab)use of English.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Maybe the punctuation is wrong.

Maybe it's a warning to "people of color".

White People? Do Something!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

No idea. I'm tuning out, turning on to new weapons acquisitions and dropping in (on neighbors ). This country is going down the $#@!ter. There is just no doubt. And I hope to have a small prepared niche.

I thought that, too. You could swap around the punctuation and come up with some interesting variations.

white people. do something.

white people? do something.

white people! do something!

white people do something

white people do... something

etc
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No idea. I'm tuning out, turning on to new weapons acquisitions and dropping in (on neighbors ). This country is going down the $#@!ter. There is just no doubt. And I hope to have a small prepared niche.
    I hear ya brother, I'd be gone, myself, if there was any decent place that was left to run, that would have me.

I hear ya brother, I'd be gone, myself, if there was any decent place that was left to run, that would have me.
    Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Just fiddling while Rome burns.

https://everydayfeminism.com/registe...-week-program/

From their FAQ: Why is a person of color leading this? Isn't that just more of people of color doing taxing emotional labor for white people? True, it's not the responsibility of individual people of color to educate white people around white supremacy. And at the same time, it's important for white people to follow the guidance of socially conscious people of color. That way, they can appropriately engage in racial justice work without accidentally perpetuating white supremacy in the process. So how do we balance this tension at Everyday Feminism? By doing this work as an organization and not as individuals. We make sure the people of color involved have the deep emotional capacity and strong desire to do this work with white people – plus the institutional support to take care of themselves in any way that's needed.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some people need therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Like ending govt. subsididized immigration?
    Sure! Any type of government subsidy seems like it would be apt for doing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You really shouldn't be allowed to criticize someone's (ab)use of English.
    Whys that?

Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    So , Caucasians are slackers too ? is that any better ?
    Do something Danke

So says a new exhibit at Temple U.

I happen to agree.

Although my guess is what I want white people to do is not what the "artist" wants them to do.

Temple University Student Art Display Tells White People to ‘Do Something’

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...-do-something/

We were doing plenty before these pluck sticks got involved, got to ignoring actual innocents got to rioting over thugs and got to making police brutality a race-only thing, and set our work back by 20 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_...al_Sea_Islands
    The Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands (also known as The Gay Kingdom of the Coral Sea - for example on postage stamps) was established as a symbolic political protest by a group of gay rights activists based in Australia. Declared in 2004 in response to the Australian government's refusal to recognise same-sex marriages, it was founded on Australia's external overseas Territory of the Coral Sea Islands, a group of uninhabited islets east of the Great Barrier Reef.[2] It is an expression of ***** nationalism.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Can I apply for minority status?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Can I apply for minority status?
    Email them. I'm sure AF could slip a good recommendation to them for you. Maybe get HB to write a letter on your behalf.

13 September 2004, the Gay Kingdom declared war on Australia.

The kingdom issued its first stamps in July 2006 "with the aim of creating a high and distinctive reputation amongst the philatelic fraternity". The kingdom's website says that tourism, fishing and philatelic sales are its only economic activities. However, swimming, reef walking, lagoon snorkelling, bird-watching, seashell-collecting, and shipwreck-exploring are all gay government-sanctioned non-economic activities.[1]

In a scheme similar to Israel's Law of Return, a person is automatically granted permanent resident status and is immediately eligible for citizenship in the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands simply by being gay or lesbian.
    The kingdom's national anthem is "Zadok the Priest."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

See, folks? ^^He brings his ghey into every thread he can. Can the mods whip him bloody for his degeneracy, plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Email them. I'm sure AF could slip a good recommendation to them for you. Maybe get HB to write a letter on your behalf.

13 September 2004, the Gay Kingdom declared war on Australia.

The kingdom's national anthem is "Zadok the Priest."
    I don't want to move to a militant gay country. I've already got one.

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQHB
    See, folks? ^^He brings his ghey into every thread he can. Can the mods whip him bloody for his degeneracy, plz?
    self loathing/\
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

White people invented the steam engine, electricity, refrigeration, space travel, the internet, nanotechnology, etc

Black people invented the super soaker.

Good job, black people. Try to keep up ?

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    self loathing/\
    Indeed, you must have quite a lot. You even felt the impulse to alter my name to fit your ghey fantasy in your quote. d00d, I've asked you at least 4 times publicly to quit being so gay around me. Cut it out. It's $#@!ing creepy. Keep it between yourself and eduardo.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 09-27-2016 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    We were doing plenty before these pluck sticks got involved, got to ignoring actual innocents got to rioting over thugs and got to making police brutality a race-only thing, and set our work back by 20 years.
    At least.

Might not ever recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Probably

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    White people invented the steam engine, electricity, refrigeration, space travel, the internet, nanotechnology, etc

Black people invented the super soaker.

Good job, black people. Try to keep up ?

They didn't even invent peanut butter.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'm half slacker, half Native American.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Seems like a good message to me, as it leaves the 'something' to the reader to decide. I think things would be a lot better if white people did something.
    It's actually good art that they hit by accident. Without realizing it they created a thought-provoking piece that could be interpreted in radically different ways. The only interpretation in her head when she made was, "white people, do something to help minorities rule over you". However, it could also mean, "white people, do something before the people who hate you rise up and kill you or put you in chains". Or, as I saw someone comment on a tweet about it, it could mean, "Oh no, there are white people around, do something about it. Get them out of here".

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    They didn't even invent peanut butter.
    The Aztecs & Incas invented it , first guy with a patent was some french guy in Montreal. The US is the leading exporter of peanut butter , ya cannot say that about many things .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast