Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ** The Official Unofficial Debate Thread - Sept 26, 2016 **

** The Official Unofficial Debate Thread - Sept 26, 2016 **

It's time, boys and girls, for the first thrilling talkathon between... Two People!

Head to head!

What will happen?

Will Hillary show up on the audience's cell phone displays, or be blue-screened in?

Will there be a collapse?

Live death on national TV?

Assassination?

Cannibalism?

Will they both make it out in one piece?

Can either live while the other survives?

All will be revealed tonight! 9 pm ET.! 8 PM CT! 7 PM MT! 6 PM PT! 5 PM AT! 4 PM HT! 1 AM tomorrow Guam Time! 2 AM American Samoa T.! 9 PM for the all-important Puerto Rico vote!

https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/26/...ential-debate/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some things to watch for:

- communication earpieces. They could be inside the ear, but also attached to and/or dangling from the ear.

- holograms. It's very difficult to tell on the TV, but sometimes you can tell if you watch the live stream. If the stream freeze up for a second, that is a dead giveaway we are looking at holograms.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Some things to watch for:

- communication earpieces. They could be inside the ear, but also attached to and/or dangling from the ear.

- holograms. It's very difficult to tell on the TV, but sometimes you can tell if you watch the live stream. If the stream freeze up for a second, that is a dead giveaway we are looking at holograms.
    If the screen freezes or if the person freezes?
    I am the spoon.

Is anyone else rooting for the debate hall to have a Building 7 moment?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    It's time, boys and girls, for the first thrilling talkathon between... Two People!

Head to head!

What will happen?

Will Hillary show up on the audience's cell phone displays, or be blue-screened in?

Assassination?

Cannibalism?

All will be revealed tonight! 9 pm ET.! 8 PM CT! 7 PM MT! 6 PM PT! 5 PM AT! 4 PM HT! 1 AM tomorrow Guam Time! 2 AM American Samoa T.! 9 PM for the all-important Puerto Rico vote!

There are some rumors floating around that TPTB plan to assassinate both Trump and Hillary at the debate.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also guys watch for clones, if they don't do the holograms:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Not saying they don't have or don't use clones, but it's weird that they would instead use obvious body doubles like when "Hillary" walked out of Chelsea's apartment on 9/11.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Not saying they don't have or don't use clones, but it's weird that they would instead use obvious body doubles like when "Hillary" walked out of Chelsea's apartment on 9/11.
    This is 1-2 hours of (supposedly) live worldwide coverage. They're not going to chance it with Trump or Clinton impersonators, they need identical DNA to pull this off.

This is 1-2 hours of (supposedly) live worldwide coverage. They're not going to chance it with Trump or Clinton impersonators, they need identical DNA to pull this off.
    Agreed. Not sure how well clones could pull off saying what we'd expect them to say. I dont exactly have experience in that department.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Agreed. Not sure how well clones could pull off saying what we'd expect them to say. I dont exactly have experience in that department.
    That's where the hearing devices come in. We know from dozens of youtubes that they can hide Clinton's inside earrings, but it is trickier to do with men who don't wear earrings:

Nicky Minaj is a clone?

I knew it.

ETA - wait...a clone of what???

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post

Head to head!

What will happen?

Assassination?

Cannibalism?

Oh... Wow... I... Cannot... Contain... Myself... I... Am... So.. Excited...

<sarcasm>

I'll check back tomorrow for highlights and/or anything big. Otherwise, I have a class to teach tonight.

I am not going to lie, I have bought a big ass bag of white cheddar popcorn because it is going to entertaining. America welcome to reality tv, we livin it baby!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh boy I can't wait for jegaurnaut. Food is being made at home and I am prepping for guests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Clinton will probably say something stupid that should sink her in the polls, but then Trump will say something dumber.
    Stop believing stupid things

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

That is crazy... I swear I was out doing fieldwork and dug up a piece of coprolite and it bared the odd resemblance of both Hillary and Trump.

The Russians will get blamed for an attack.....Obama keeps ruling and has a reason to fight his arch enemy Putin
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I had thought Assange would have released more Hillary dirt before the debate. Probably not much time now for the Trump campaign to vet the material if released in the next few hours.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I expect the debate to be really boring, but I expect the post-debate coverage to focus entirely on tone.

Wanna bet I'm right? I mean they basically agree on nearly every issue except who they think should be president.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe we will get lucky and they will kill each other on live TV.

In early with a prediction: Donald Trump always looks perfect on camera. Suit fits, colors work, etc. Except for the hairdo. Hillary is fat and dumpy. If she wears that ugly boucle tunic jacket, she will lose before the first question is asked. This is a TV world, and the American public is trained to see perfection in the frame. Hillary has everything to lose. Both Trump and Clinton are grandparents, but nobody wants to see *their* grandparents in the frame. They want Presidental candidates.

Hillary will look old and tired, and will sound dated.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    YO!

There is no spoon.

I think Trump could win the debate if he showed up with a fresh, different haircut. It would totally neutralize Hillary.
    #NashvilleStrong

PS: Trump's tailored suits cost half of what Hillary's pink boucle jacket cost. One is a billionaire. The other was "dead broke" when leaving the White House.
    #NashvilleStrong

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast