Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: More Evidence Proves Nutrition Beats Vaccines in Preventing Disease

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She accused me of revealing personal information. She insinuated that I only volunteer in order to data mine info. (So she can't donate or volunteer, of course....someone might find out who she is.)

But I'm the insulting one?
    No, I didn't. I merely asked. I'm sorry if you felt insulted. Then again, it seems like you already felt insulted by beeing seen as an equal to us "little" guys.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-26-2016 at 01:13 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't ask you anything except wtf is wrong with you

Back to the beginning. The title of the thread is "More Evidence Proves Nutrition Beats Vaccines In Preventing Disease."

DonnaY (who always bellows I need to to more research) posted that provided no evidence, and encouraged readers to examine studies comparing unvaxxed kids to vaxxed kids . When I looked for any of those studies, I found another article by the same author that claims thse studies don't exist.

For a rational thinker like me, that sends up a red flag. Since DonnaY is obviously so smart and knows so much, I asked her to provide me the study to which her author was referring.

Her only response was not a study, but was an internet survey with no control groups, no random selection of the participants, and no independent diagnosis of the ailments "reported." She has posted this several times before, and never once has she acknowledged, much less defended the problems with the data and methodology.

Just waiting for her to respond with a real study, comparing vaxxed kids to unvaxxed kids, that prove nutrition beats vaccines.

I already know I'll be waiting forever because it doesn't exist.
    Ok.
    I am the spoon.

She accused me of revealing personal information. She insinuated that I only volunteer in order to data mine info. (So she can't donate or volunteer, of course....someone might find out who she is.)

Now you pretend the like two dozen insults you've hurled at more than one person in thread didn't even happen. Awesome.
    I am the spoon.

Now you pretend the like two dozen insults you've hurled at more than one person in thread didn't even happen. Awesome.

Also I don't recall Donnay saying any of that. But yes, you are the insulting one.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post

Also I don't recall Donnay saying any of that. But yes, you are the insulting one.
    Not DonaY - Natural Citizen.

So you accuse me of revealing personal information, you insinuate that I only volunteer so I can data mine donor info, but then magnanimously you're willing to work with me on a project of my choice.

Yeah, that seems perfectly sane.
    Please provide a source that supports your claim that I made any accusation whatsoever to that point, angelatc. I contend that I merely asked a question. The closest you come to even creating the illusion of an accusation is my thought on if you ever became a mod. But that thought had nothing to do with my question.

You may go. I'll wait.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-26-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Please provide a source that supports your claim that I made any accusation whatsoever to that point, angelatc. I contend that I merely asked a question.

You may go. I'll wait.
    Oh, I see you're in passive aggressive mode tonight. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6319468

Natural Citizen is a woman? We can't be friends anymore.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Natural Citizen is a woman? We can't be friends anymore.
    I don't know, actually. Now that you mention it, I think I was surprised once before when I found it she was really a he. I guess I forgot.

Oh, I see you're in passive aggressive mode tonight. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6319468

Well, I'm sorry you're offended, dear, but I see no accusation whatsoever. Again, I merely asked a question.

Now, I can go through and take the time to find the postings where your keyboard malfunctioned in the same exact way at just the right time when responding to just the right person. There are several. That's something else. It's actually why I 'd asked the question in the forst place. Would you like that? It wouldn't be a problem at all. Like I said, I'm dedicated, You know? I get stuff done when I need to.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-26-2016 at 01:31 AM.

Passive aggressive? That's funny coming from the person that just barely stopped insulting people in this thread. What do I mean stopped? You're just taking a break for a few posts. Like the eye of a hurricane.
    I am the spoon.

Just waiting for her to respond with a real study, comparing vaxxed kids to unvaxxed kids, that prove nutrition beats vaccines.

I already know I'll be waiting forever because it doesn't exist.
    Rocket Science

Studies comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated populations

Updated, 1/7/2016

According to Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Center:

1 highly vaccinated child in 45 develops autism in America today;24 1 in 6 has learning disabilities; 25 1 in 9 has asthma;26 1 in 10 has ADHD;27 1 in 12 suffers with depression;28 ,29 1 in 400 become diabetic30 and millions more struggle with other kinds of immune and brain disorders marked by chronic inflammation in the brain and body.31,32, 33, 34

references:
    24 Zabolotsky B, Black LI et al. Estimated Prevalence of Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities Following Questionnaire Changes in the 2014 National Health Interview Survey . CDC National Health Statistics Reports Nov. 13, 2015.
    25 Boyle CA, Boulet S et al. Trends in the Prevalence of Developmental Disabilities in US Children 1997-2000. Pediatrics May 23, 2011.
    26 Stoner Am, Anderson SE, Buckley JJ. Ambient Air Toxics and Asthma Prevalence among a Representative Sample of US Kindergarten-Age Children. PLOS One 2013; 8(9).
    27 Kounang N.ADHD diagnoses rise to 11% of kids. CNN Nov.22, 2013
    28 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Survey reveals adolescent females are twice as likely as adolescent males to suffer a major depressive episode . SAMHSA May 13, 2008.
    29 National Alliance on Mental Illness. Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents. May 2014.
    30 American Diabetes Association.U.S. Diabetes Statistics: Under 20 Years of Age. American Diabetes Association Feb. 12, 2014.
    31 Zimm A. Chronic Illnesses on rise, study says: Children’s cases in U.S. quadruple . Bloomberg News June 27, 2007.
    32 American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association. Growing Number of Autoimmune Disease Cases Reported . AARDA Press Release June 21, 2012.
    33 Jackson KD, Howie LD, Akinabami LJ. Trends in Allergic Conditions Among Children: United States, 1997-2011 . NCHS Data brief May 2013; 121.
    34 Silverberg JI, Joks R, Durkin HG. Allergic disease is associated with epilepsy in childhood: a population based study . Allergy 2014; 69(10: 1428.

Note: In response to correspondence from a reader, this page was edited on 2/8/2015. Two references to broken links (now showing as “suspended page“) were removed. And, since the sample size of 94 compared to another sample size of over 13,000 cannot provide reliable data, we have removed commentary on the rate of infections and atopy in certain age groups.

Are health outcomes different when one compares vaccinated children with unvaccinated children? To date, there has never been an independent, adequately designed, prospective, randomized placebo-controlled study on this subject containing enough “n” (numbers of children) to have statistical significance.

In fact, this sort of study, that would give the most definitive answer (i.e., long-term total health outcome in the prospective randomized placebo-controlled trial of the whole vaccination schedule) is considered “unethical” by the establishment so only small, biased or “meta-analysis” studies are put in front of consumers. You can find this list of studies at the bottom of this article.

The following is taken in part from Public Testimony of Dr. Heather Rice at the Vermont Department of Health hearing on Act 157, 10/19/2012:

No true prospective, randomized and controlled study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations.

However, a German study published in 2011 compared the health outcomes of 94 unvaccinated children versus 13,359 vaccinated children (Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2011 February; 108(7): 99–104.”Vaccination Status and Health in Children and Adolescents; Findings of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents (KiGGS).” (pdf of article – reply#1 – reply#2 – reply#3 ). Because the number of unvaccinated children included in the analysis is so small, statistical evaluation is nearly impossible.
    Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2011 Feb;108(7):99-104. doi: 10.3238/arztebl.2011.0099. Epub 2011 Feb 18.
    Vaccination status and health in children and adolescents: findings of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents (KiGGS).
    Schmitz R1, Poethko-Müller C, Reiter S, Schlaud M.
    Author information
    Abstract
    BACKGROUND:

Whether unvaccinated children and adolescents differ from those vaccinated in terms of health is subject to some discussion.
    METHOD:

We evaluated data on diseases that are preventable by vaccination, infectious and atopic diseases, and vaccinations received that had been collected between 2003 and 2006 in a representative sample of 17 641 subjects aged 0 to 17 years in the framework of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents (Kinder- und Jugendgesundheitssurvey, KiGGS).
    RESULTS:

Evaluable data on vaccinations were available for 13 453 subjects aged 1-17 years from non-immigrant families. 0.7% of them (95% confidence interval: 0.5%-0.9%) were not vaccinated. The lifetime prevalence of diseases preventable by vaccination was markedly higher in unvaccinated than in vaccinated subjects. Unvaccinated children aged 1-5 years had a median number of 3.3 (2.1-4.6) infectious diseases in the past year, compared to 4.2 (4.1-4.4) in vaccinated children. Among 11- to 17-year-olds, the corresponding figures were 1.9 (1.0-2.8) (unvaccinated) versus 2.2 (2.1-2.3) (vaccinated). The lifetime prevalence of at least one atopic disease among 1- to 5-year-olds was 12.6% (5.0%-28.3%) in unvaccinated children and 15.0% (13.6%-16.4%) in vaccinated children. In older children, atopy was more common, but its prevalence was not found to depend on vaccination status: among 6- to 10-year-olds, the prevalence figures were 30.1% (12.9%-55.8%) for unvaccinated children versus 24.4% (22.8%-26.0%) for vaccinated children, and the corresponding figures for 11- to 17-year-olds were 20.3% (10.1%-36.6%) versus 29.9% (28.4%-31.5%).
    CONCLUSION:

The prevalence of allergic diseases and non-specific infections in children and adolescents was not found to depend on vaccination status.
    Rest of article at: http://www.vaxchoicevt.com/science/s...d-populations/
    There is no spoon.

Well, I'm sorry you're offended, dear, but I see no accusation whatsoever. Again, I merely asked a question.

Now, I can go through and take the time to find the postings where your keyboard malfunctioned in the same exact way at just the right time when responding to just the right person. That's something else. Would you like that? It wouldn't be a problem at all.
    Now you're trying to intimidate me. To answer the question, I don't care one whit.

And the primary reason I don't like to voluntarily submit my personal information (which effectively means I can't contribute) where certain friends who eagerly volunteer to participate in those private projects or drives may access it. I'm left with questions that I don't have the answers for so can only maka reasonable judgement by ones actions (actions are a choice, btw). But you've done this before with her name. Several times. Even publicly acknowledging and distributing her first name and last initial with your little snarky and strategic quotation marks in your postings. Is it just to let her know that you know who she is and want to use it against her in order to try to intimidate her in some way?
    Remember, up until your rant I had no idea what her real name actually was. But my presence on the forums means you can't donate or volunteer. Sucks to be you.

And in the meantime, I'm over here like, "Wow, isn't it amazing how far these people will go to avoid the elephant in the room, which is that they can't actually produce any of those studies I'm supposed to be researching?

Passive aggressive? That's funny coming from the person that just barely stopped insulting people in this thread. What do I mean stopped? You're just taking a break for a few posts. Like the eye of a hurricane.

You aren't passed out yet?

Oh wait - I see what you mean.

Now you're trying to intimidate me. To answer the question, I don't care one whit.

Remember, up until your rant I had no idea what her real name actually was. But my presence on the forums means you can't donate or volunteer. Sucks to be you.

And in the meantime, I'm over here like, "Wow, isn't it amazing how far these people will go to avoid the elephant in the room, which is that they can't actually produce any of those studies I'm supposed to be researching?
    Cool, she's just gonna keep ignoring Ender. Because she can't refute a single thing Ender has posted. Let alone write up a point by point refutation.
    I am the spoon.

According to Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Center:
    http://skepdic.com/fisherbl.html

Barbara Loe Fisher is one of the co-founders of the National Vaccine Information Center, a clearing house for the anti-vaccination movement. She and others in the anti-vaccination movement were brought together by their common belief, since proven wrong, that vaccines cause autism. Fisher and her group vigorously oppose public health measures that require mandatory vaccinations.
    Yes, and over those past two decades numerous scientific studies have been published on the issue and the evidence has failed to support the notion that vaccines are a significant risk factor for autism. But it doesn't matter to Barbara Loe Fisher, Jenny McCarthy, or Oprah Winfrey. Once their guts told them vaccines are a problem, their brains were guided by confirmation bias. They ignored or brushed off the scientific evidence and found "experts" who agreed with them. Mostly, however, they collected anecdotes of cases which do more to exemplify the post hoc fallacy than anything else.
    Her article you posted above notes:

No true prospective, randomized and controlled study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations.

However, a German study published in 2011 compared the health outcomes of 94 unvaccinated children versus 13,359 vaccinated children (Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2011 February; 108(7): 99–104.”Vaccination Status and Health in Children and Adolescents; Findings of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents (KiGGS).” (pdf of article – reply#1 – reply#2 – reply#3 ). Because the number of unvaccinated children included in the analysis is so small, statistical evaluation is nearly impossible.
    Noting also she left off the conclusion of that study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3057555/

Conclusion

The prevalence of allergic diseases and non-specific infections in children and adolescents was not found to depend on vaccination status.
    It tries to link vaccines and asthma while the link they listed citing how many cases there are is discussing not vaccines but air quality:

. Ambient Air Toxics and Asthma Prevalence among a Representative Sample of US Kindergarten-Age Children. PLOS One 2013; 8(9).
    Cherry picking data from sources which do not support her conclusions.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-26-2016 at 01:50 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, no, I was just trying to be helpful is all. It's the right thing to do. You know? You can put your arbitrary victim status card away.

I'm getting off of the forum for the night, though. We can pick this up tomorow if you want.

Good Night, angelatc.

Cool, she's just gonna keep ignoring Ender. Because she can't refute a single thing Ender has posted. Let alone write up a point by point refutation.

Last time I peeked, he was posting that same tired ol' stuff about gettin' the autismz. I am specifically looking for the research that Donnay's source said we should all look at.

Well, no, I was just trying to be helpful is all. It's the right thing to do. You know? You can put your arbitrary victim status card away.

I'm getting off of the forum for the night, though. We can pick this up tommorow if you want.

Good Night, angelatc.
    Going to be is by far the most helpful thing you've done tonight. Sleep tight

Last time I peeked, he was posting that same tired ol' stuff about gettin' the autismz. I am specifically looking for the research that Donnay's source said we should all look at.

Yep, you're still going to continue to be willfully ignorant. Fun times.
    I am the spoon.

Yep, you're still going to continue to be willfully ignorant. Fun times.
    I'm willful. You're ignorant.

Zippy just posted the spoiler. Darn you Zippy!

But how can it be? This was in the first article posted:
    Comparative studies of unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals add to the argument that vaccines are not the answer to disease prevention.
    So obviously we can't DO OUR RESEARCH and read the studies that the article waaaay back in the first post told us we should read if we had doubts, because they don't exist.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-26-2016 at 01:57 AM.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    For the record I think it's awesome that you can insult someone like, what, 20 times in the same thread? And the mods will do absolutely nothing about it besides inexplicably punishing one or more of the people you insulted.
    That is not the case, if we are made aware of the situation we will deal with it.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    That is not the case, if we are made aware of the situation we will deal with it.
    Appreciated. Unless edited you will find many examples of angelatc insulting members in this thread. I've seen members temp banned or even permabanned for far less.
    I am the spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    And I believe yours is, in addition to being biased, both uninformed and without proper discernment. We can just agree to disagree and rest assure I don't believe you should be forced to agree. Just, be careful giving medical advice when you are not a medical professional.
    I completely understand the concern in general, but I do not see anywhere where medical advice is being given. This is basic information, which could be correct or not, and can be useful for someone to look into more, and consult a medial professional for specific advise on your personal situation. It's not much different (but 180* opposite) of a drug commercial the only difference is, our disclaimers are in our T&C, which state:

No warranties
    This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. This site makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, this site does not warrant that:

• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
    • the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, political or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
    As with other topics (such as news or religious matters), we rarely take issue with posting if third party material of done in a correct manner. The information is already out there, posting it here just allows for additional discussion and information to be produced which could provide value for other people at some point.

Thanks for your concern on this, please let me know of any suggested updated we should make to our protocols on handling this or updates to our Terms and Conditions.

Thanks!

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Appreciated. Unless edited you will find many examples of angelatc insulting members in this thread. I've seen members temp banned or even permabanned for far less.
    Typically those will be a "straw that broke the back" situation. We have a protocol we strive to follow with these things with the use of notes, warnings, infractions and bans.

I don't want to see angelatc banned. She's done far more around here than I have and most others. Just knock off the dumb is all. No good can or will come from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Typically those will be a "straw that broke the back" situation. We have a protocol we strive to follow with these things with the use of notes, warnings, infractions and bans.

I don't want to see angelatc banned. She's done far more around here than I have and most others. Just knock off the dumb is all. No good can or will come from it.
    I'm fine with this. She just needs to knock off the insane level of insults. She should at least get a warning for what she has done in this thread and eventually banned if she keeps insulting people. Her behavior in this thread absolutely should not glossed over and nothing at all done about it. She's been doing this for years I'm sure you can literally find over 1,000 examples.
    I am the spoon.

I agree with this.

On any other subject she is usually pretty cool but anything about vaccines sends her into the Ozone- especially if posted by donnay.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Let's not forget the CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson. The CDC doesn't help Big pHARMa in any way?

Reference:
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2016/cdc-w...vaccine-fraud/

Unvaccinated Children Excel Developmentally

When looking at the data for developmental milestones, for instance, it’s clear that unvaccinated children are generally higher achievers than vaccinated children. The latest figures show that the overall percentage of vaccinated children who perform better than others in their peer group is 31.1%. At the same time the overall percentage of unvaccinated children who perform better than their peers is 38.4%.

This gap widens somewhat in the average performers category. Here, 43.7% of vaccinated children performed at a similar level to that of their peers, compared with 56.1% among unvaccinated children. In other words, unvaccinated children are more likely than vaccinated children to keep up with their peers in all areas of normal childhood development.

But the real kicker is the percentages in the “behind their peer group” category. A simple filtering of the VanVCD data shows they are significantly higher in the vaccinated group. More than one-quarter (25.2%) of vaccinated children perform worse than their peers developmentally, compared to just 5.5% among unvaccinated children − a 19.7% variance!

Unvaccinated Children are Healthier

Similar disparities are present in the category of chronic illness, a major concern among vaccine skeptics. It turns out that vaccines aren’t exactly as safe as the medical system claims they are, according to the data. When answering whether or not their children had a chronic illness or neurological deficit, an astounding 92.4% of parents with unvaccinated children responded “no,” while only 7.6% responded “yes.”

In the vaccinated category, a shocking 43.1% of parents responded with “yes” to this same question − a sixfold increase compared to parents of unvaccinated children. In other words, vaccinated children are six times more likely than unvaccinated children to develop a chronic disease. In some cases it could be a neurological problem, and either could follow them the rest of their lives.

“Remember, to have ‘statistical significance,’ you have to have an ‘n’ of 32,” Dr. Buttar explained to me about the scientific legitimacy of these figures. “In other words, the sample size has to be at least 32 to be ‘statistically significant.’ The ‘n’ here is around 1,000 − and it’s increasing daily!”
    https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/are-...s-safe-survey/

Other references:
    http://www.fourteenstudies.org/ourstudies.html
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/uncover...licies/5491987
    http://www.organiclifestylemagazine....-vaccine-truth
    http://www.nvic.org/PDFs/IOM/NVIC-BL...mt-2-2012.aspx
    http://whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html

The Unvaccinated Endanger Others

We love to scapegoat the unvaccinated. We make them responsible for the spread of diseases (witness the media coverage following the Disneyland outbreak). We threaten to charge the unvaccinated for medical services if they contract a “vaccine preventable illness” or ‘cause’ another to contract an illness. We discuss removing children from parents who don’t vaccinate, and prevent unvaccinated children from attending school and withholding public resources simply because they are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.

The idea that the only plausible reason people contract infectious disease is because other parents don’t get their children vaccinated is a powerful marketing strategy, but scientifically flawed. The fact is:

Vaccine immunity is an artificial immunity and is not life long. It can be as short as six months or not at all.
    Millions of adults do not get vaccinated.
    Vaccine failure is very real.
    We administer live virus vaccines to millions of children every year and we know that the transmission of disease occurs as a result of close personal contact with the recently vaccinated through viral shedding.
    Media fails to acknowledge that ‘herd immunity’ is a theoretical concept that in practice has repeatedly failed “to take effect” even when rates higher than the targets have been achieved.
    Diseases as measles are not “vaccine preventable”. They are simply vaccine delayed. For many, the vaccine delays getting the illness until later in life, often with even more serious consequences.

Why does anyone get sick? Why do some people get sick and others don’t? It’s more than a question of vaccinations. When we reduce our inquiry to whether someone is vaccinated or not we oversimplify human health and do a disservice to everyone. Immunity is substantially more complex than simply the number of antibodies in the blood.
    http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/paren...nt-to-the-cbc/

Panel of 120 Italian Doctors: "Unvaccinated Children Healthier"
    Following is a rudimentary English translation of the original article from Italy:

Bologna, October 28, 2015 - "Unvaccinated children are healthier." That is the conclusion of more than 120 doctors, after weeks of debate and controversy on the subject. They submitted an open letter to the Higher Institute of Health; the Italian equivalent of the CDC. The petitioner, the cardiologist Roberto Gava, a member of the 'Society person-centered medicine' of Bologna, supported by more than two dozen of Emilia-Romagna and Marche professionals.

The entire document builds on the statements of the president of the Institute, Professor Walter Ricciardi, who recently supported the safety of childhood vaccines: "Out of 19 million vaccinations there were only 5 cases of severe reactions, which are not life-threatening."

Not exactly, for the signatories of the letter reveal the existence of "adverse reactions which amount to thousands of surveys per year."

Not why they want to be classified as of no supporters, no ifs, ands or buts. And in fact the premise make it clear that, nowadays, any doctor comes "common sense" and "a minimum of scientific knowledge" can not be "against pediatric vaccines."

But then they put on the table their experience in the field. And that "medical practice specializing" next to the sick child, not "hasty but made of observation and listening, consideration of what he communicates to us and subliminal and what parents tell." And all this "has opened our eyes."

The conclusion is bound to create a sensation: "Unvaccinated children will undoubtedly appear and healthier overall, less prone to infectious diseases, especially airway, less prone to intestinal disorders and chronic diseases, less prone to neurological and behavioral disorders and poor drug consumers and health interventions."

And to prove the assertions, the doctors are ready to take part in a survey organized by the Higher Institute of Health that will rigorously compare the state of health of children fully immunized with that of never-vaccinated children.

They illustrated their detailed proposal articulated in fourteen points. Ranges from the customization required of the administration times of treatments, from tasks that do apply must fulfill the need to overcome the vaccination requirement.

"If we want to serve the truth we have only one option; all unite around a scientific table and discuss the matter with an open heart, free from conflict of interest. This is the good of Medicine, the rest is blind coercion and confrontation front that sooner or later it will turn against us all."

Original article: Lettera aperta di 120 medici: "Più sani i bimbi non vaccinati" (A better translation is welcome.)
    http://www.quotidiano.net/cronaca/va...rari-1.1429559
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast