Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Evidence Proves Nutrition Beats Vaccines in Preventing Disease

More Evidence Proves Nutrition Beats Vaccines in Preventing Disease

More Evidence Proves Nutrition Beats Vaccines in Preventing Disease

Several doctors are beginning to speak out against the danger of vaccines. In her recently released bestselling book A Mind of Your Own, holistic, functional medicine trained psychiatrist Kelly Brogan explains why she opposes vaccinations.

Brogan shares a fascinating example of how the nutrient selenium was used to prevent and treat Keshan disease in China, replacing the vaccination proposed by Western researchers. Brogan also discusses how vitamin A can be used to treat and prevent measles, along with vitamin C to address tetanus, in place of toxic, dangerous vaccinations. [1]

Famous dentist Weston Price described the perfect health of indigenous groups of individuals who had natural immunity to tuberculosis from excellent nutrition, not from vaccinations, in his revered book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Comparative studies of unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals add to the argument that vaccines are not the answer to disease prevention. [2]

The Case of Keshan Disease in China

In a 2014 New England Journal of Medicine report, selenium deficiency is credited with causing Keshan disease. Brogan discusses how a group of Western research scientists brought to China had proposed the use of vaccinations to address the epidemic of Keshan disease, but how this proposal was stopped when an observant scientist noticed the lack of selenium in certain provinces where the disease was rampant, while individuals in other provinces with adequate supplies of selenium appeared to be protected from Keshan disease. [3]

Keshan disease was first discovered in the Keshan province of China in which deficiencies of the mineral selenium caused a life-threatening deterioration of the heart muscle. It has been found to also occur in New Zealand and Finland. Fifty-five micrograms of selenium are recommended on a daily basis to treat and prevent Keshan disease. [4]

Vitamin C Treats Tetanus

Vitamin C, given at one gram daily, was found to be 100% effective in preventing mortality in children, diagnosed with tetanus, aged 1-12, by a study reported in the Cochrane library and the National Institute of Health. In older individuals with tetanus, aged 13-30, vitamin C was found to reduce mortality by 45%. In rare cases of tetanus, this protocol makes more sense than dangerous, ineffective mass vaccination against tetanus. [5, 6]

Vitamin A Reduces Complications of Measles, a Normally Mild Childhood Disease

The National Institute of Health reports on a study identifying vitamin A deficiencies as a risk factor for serious cases of measles. The World Health Organization recommends administering an oral dose of 200,000 IU of vitamin A to adults and 100,000 IU to infants for 2 days in areas with vitamin A deficiency. [7]

Measles is generally a very mild childhood disease, while the MMR vaccine is linked to serious health consequences. Using vitamin A to treat and prevent very rare cases of serious measles is a much safer health protocol than dangerous mass vaccination programs. [8]
    Weston Price and Nutrition to Prevent Disease

Dentist Weston Price, in his landmark ten-year study of endemic groups around the globe, discovered that the groups who maintained high nutrition were naturally resistant to tuberculosis, the common disease at that time. When individuals broke away from their nutrient-dense foods, consuming modern, processed, vitamin-deficient diets, they became susceptible to tuberculosis and suffered immensely. [9]

Vaccinated Versus Unvaccinated

If more evidence is required pointing to the importance of nutrition to prevent disease, in place of dangerous, ineffective vaccinations, one only needs to examine the comparative studies on vaccinated and unvaccinated children. In multiple studies, the outcome is unanimous that unvaccinated children enjoy far superior heath compared to those vaccinated.

Conclusions

Numerous diseases have been linked to vitamin deficiencies including measles, tetanus, tuberculosis and Keshan disease. Rather than vaccinate with dangerous, ineffective vaccines, never proven to be safe or effective, one should focus more on improving nutritional status as a safe, effective means to improve heath and prevent disease. [10]

References:

Brogan, Kelly. A Mind of Your Own. HarperCollins: New York, NY. 2016, pp.136-137.
    https://vactruth.com/2016/06/03/vacc...-unvaccinated/
    http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMcibr1402199
    http://www.vitaminsdiary.com/disorders/keshan.html
    http://www.cochrane.org…vitamin-c-fo...eating-tetanus
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18425960
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11869601
    https://vactruth.com/2016/02/18/mmr-vaccine/
    Price, Weston A. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. 8th Edition. The Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation: La Mesa, CA. 2009.
    http://www.naturalnews.com…vaccine_s...k_science.html
    https://vactruth.com/2016/09/24/nutr...eats-vaccines/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If more evidence is required pointing to the importance of nutrition to prevent disease, in place of dangerous, ineffective vaccinations, one only needs to examine the comparative studies on vaccinated and unvaccinated children.
    Produce these, you (mod edit) anti-vaxxer you. Then after you do, be prepared to actually discuss them. Every single "study" you are going to link to has been addressed and debunked here multiple times.

(mod edit)
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-24-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Oh look! Dr. Brogan wrote in a different article that no such studies exist! Why would she do that? (That's a rhetorical question - it's because her audience is not disciplined enough to actually question anything they already believe.)

http://readynutrition.com/resources/...adly_09062014/

“there are no vaccine studies in existence using a true non-vaccinated control group, the natural incidence of a disease, as well as the true risks of a vaccine cannot be effectively assessed

Follow the money...

Revenue from vaccines, 2013: $30,000,000,000
    Projected income from vaccines 2025: $100,000,000,000
    Percent yearly increase in vaccine sales needed to reach projected income goal by 2025: 12.63 percent
    http://www.westonaprice.org/wp-conte...ationIndex.pdf
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Produce these, you old crazy anti-vaxxer you. Then after you do, be prepared to actually discuss them. Every single "study" you are going to link to has been addressed and debunked here multiple times.

I don't care who you're married to - you're the biggest troll here.
    Debunked? That's cute. The sad thing is you actually seem to have your head screwed on straight until someone brings up the dangers of vaccines.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Debunked? That's cute. The sad thing is you actually seem to have your head screwed on straight until someone brings up the dangers of vaccines.
    Thanks for checking in. Maybe you can help her find that study that her source says doesn't exist.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Its true. Angela is very clear thinking normally except when it comes to vaccines and then she buys the government story hook, line and sinker. To her it is good science just like man made global warming is good science to the nuts of California. Science is great, especially when it isn't tainted by a government bureaucracy with an agenda.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Thanks for checking in. Maybe you can help her find that study that her source says doesn't exist.
    Haha. How many hundreds of times over the years have you plugged your ears when Donnay or anyone else posts about vaccines being harmful? Vaccines are harmful. They do cause autism among other dangerous effects. They are also a big reason why people are developing weird allergies like being allergic to peanuts.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Its true. Angela is very clear thinking normally except when it comes to vaccines and then she buys the government story hook, line and sinker. To her it is good science just like man made global warming is good science to the nuts of California. Science is great, especially when it isn't tainted by a government bureaucracy with an agenda.
    Real science is great. Like the science that has proven vaccines are insanely dangerous. Or the completely unrelated works of Nassim Haramein or Randall Carlson.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 09-24-2016 at 11:58 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Vaccines have saved countless lives and are a great accomplishment in medicine.

Does that mean that pharmaceutical companies are altruistic and that all vaccines are necessary or harmless? Of course not. We must use discernment.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Haha. How many hundreds of times over the years have you plugged your ears when Donnay or anyone else posts about vaccines being harmful? Vaccines are harmful. They do cause autism among other dangerous effects. They are also a big reason why people are developing weird allergies like being allergic to peanuts.
    Well, bless your little heart!

OK, now there are 5 posts discussing me. As flattered as I am, let's get back to the topic of the thread . All I am asking is that one of you provide the study her article says we should all be looking at. The author also said it does not exist, so ....

Nobody here can find it? Fair enough. I guess if there's no such study, then there's not really "More Evidence" as the title states?

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Vaccines have saved countless lives and are a great accomplishment in medicine.

Does that mean that pharmaceutical companies are altruistic and that all vaccines are necessary or harmless? Of course not. We must use discernment.
    I'll concede that maybe clean vaccines would be an accomplishment, but not the junk they are injecting into people today. I have used discernment in coming to that conclusion.

I will stick with good nutrition, good hygiene and good sanitation over vaccines any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I'll concede that maybe clean vaccines would be an accomplishment, but not the junk they are injecting into people today. I have used discernment in coming to that conclusion.

I will stick with good nutrition, good hygiene and good sanitation over vaccines any day of the week.
    Do you understand how vaccines work?
    +

Good troll, girl! Clearly a lack of evidence is not ever gonna stand in your way!

Dis you really just ask that?
    I am the spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dis you really just ask that?
    Is there a problem with asking that?
    +

Is there a problem with asking that?
    It's just that you've been a member here for years. Surely you've seen Donnay have a vaccine discussion or two.
    I am the spoon.

It's just that you've been a member here for years. Surely you've seen Donnay have a vaccine discussion or two.
    Maybe a couple of times. I usually don't click on those threads or respond to those posts.
    +

Studies Outside the U.S. Show Unvaccinated Children Healthier than Vaccinated Children
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/st...ated-children/

It's a valid question. She does not ever discuss anything. She does not answer direct questions, she just throws up new links to move the goalposts. In other words, (mod edit)

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    OK, now there are 5 posts discussing me. As flattered as I am, let's get back to the topic of the thread . All I am asking is that one of you provide the study her article says we should all be looking at. The author also said it does not exist, so ....

Nobody here can find it? Fair enough. I guess if there's no such study, then there's not really "More Evidence" as the title states?
    You won't get any help from me. I just am not interested in debating issues in depth these days. I am not interested in studying this issue in depth so I could have a great debate with you. The way I see it, everybody should make their own personal choice and not force their view on others. If you want to vaccinate your children, power to you. Just don't ask the state to force vaccines on mine.

I wouln'td claim to know that vaccines are 100% safe nor would I claim to know that they cause Autism.

What I do know is that vaccines do in fact have a risk and each individual should decide if they want to tolerate that risk.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Studies Outside the U.S. Show Unvaccinated Children Healthier than Vaccinated Children
    Doesn't surprise me a bit.
    I am the spoon.

A survey? Really? That scientifically proves the point they are trying to make?
    +

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely. Do you understand how adjuvants and preservatives work in the body?

You won't get any help from me. I just am not interested in debating issues in depth these days. I am not interested in studying this issue in depth so I could have a great debate with you. The way I see it, everybody should make their own personal choice and not force their view on others. If you want to vaccinate your children, power to you. Just don't ask the state to force vaccines on mine.

I wouln'td claim to know that vaccines are 100% safe nor would I claim to know that they cause Autism.

What I do know is that vaccines do in fact have a risk and each individual should decide if they want to tolerate that risk.
    Good post!
    +

Absolutely. Do you understand how adjuvants and preservatives work in the body?
    Let's stick with vaccines. Have you enrolled in any post-graduate courses in immunology and infectious disease?
    +

This is an example of "Donna" discussing things. We have been through this about 10 times - I do not even have to click the link to respond. That isn't a "study" - it is a survey done by an anti-vax site. There is nothing random about the samples, there was no independent medical diagnosis of the ailments, etc etc etc.

She never addresses that major point. She already knows what I am going to say, because I"ve said it before.

And that certainly does not explain why her own source said no such studies exist while concurrently telling us to examine them..

Most people understand that's chicanery.

A survey? Really? That scientifically proves the point they are trying to make?
    So you think scientific research in which pharmaceutical companies pay for has no conflict of interest?
    Do you think Big pHARMa has no influence on government in any capacity?
    Legislature forcing children in California to get vaccines is okay?

TER we are living in deceptive times, you already have a prejudice because you are in the medical field. I understand, totally.

Let's stick with vaccines. Have you enrolled in any post-graduate courses in immunology and infectious disease?
    Yes lets get back to vaccines that have adjuvants and preservatives.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast