Thread: Toilet Paper: Over or Under?

Toilet Paper: Over or Under?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I just keep the roll on top of the tank.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Anarchist!
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    We do too........

I used to be a hardcore overer but these days, I'm just glad when I don't have to waddle to find some.

This is how the tp usually looks in the Animal house...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I don't care as long as it's there.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Over if it is mounted,

Last edited by robert68; 09-24-2016 at 07:02 PM.

I've heard if you have small children, under is better.

But the burning question isn't either over or under, but how does a blind man know when to stop wiping?
    Last edited by Danke; 04-07-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I never check. I just hang it. How it hangs is strictly based on chance.

I have more important choices, like deciding which awesome candidate I am voting for. Oops, I guess I don't give a $#@! about that either.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I never check. I just hang it. How it hangs is strictly based on chance.

I have more important choices, like deciding which awesome candidate I am voting for. Oops, I guess I don't give a $#@! about that either.
    Well, at least you don't have to wipe after voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, at least you don't have to wipe after voting.
    I wipe my mouth after dealing with vomiting afterwards.

I think the real question is: Neatly folded, or crumpled up?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    I think the real question is: Neatly folded, or crumpled up?
    wHAT KIND OF WEIRDO PUTS THIS MUCH THOUGHT INTO WIPING THEIR ASS? sOMETIMES i CRUMPLE, SOMETIMES i FOLD...DEPENDS ON IF THERE'S A SUDOKU (i CALL THEM SUDOOKIES BECAUSE IT TAKES ME ABOUT ONE HARD LEVEL SUDOKU TO FINISH) BOOK IN THAT BATHROOM AND IF i'M IN A HURRY.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mods, please close this thread.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-25-2016 at 12:03 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

sUDUKU BOOKS CAN WORK IN A PINCH IF YOU RUN OUT OF TP. bUT ONLY IF THEY'RE FINISHED AND DON'T FLUSH THEM IF YOU HAVE A SEPTIC TANK. i'M NOT A PLUMBER BUT WE HAD BACK UP ISSUES AND ENDED UP NEEDING A NEW LEACH FEILD BECAUSE i WAS FLUSHING STUFF - i THINK i'M INNOCENT BUT mR aNIMAL BLAMED ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mads, please close this thread.
    i DON'T THINK mADS IS ONLINE TONIGHT.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

i LOVE THE CAT IN THE HAT. IT WAS MY SONS FAVORITE SEUSS BOOK i CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE THIS BIT IS FROM BUT WE LOVED IT AND i LET THEM HAVE CAKE IN THE TUB A FEW TIMES. i THINK i WANT CAKE IN THE TUB ON MY REAL BIRTHDAY.

eATING CAKE IN THE TUB LIKE A PIG...

There is only one correct answer: It depends...

If you have a pet or small child who likes to unroll it all, then under.... that way when they go to unroll it, it actually rolls itself back up - unless the kid is smart, in which case there is nothing you can do.

Otherwise, the correct answer is over.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

on the counter next to the toilet.. back up packages go on the tank

mom's side of the family.. under
    dad's side of the family, over
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

The Correct Way to Hang Toilet Paper, According to Science

https://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/t...rding-to-.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I've heard if you have small children, under is better.

But the burning question is in either over or under, how does a blind man know when to stop wiping?
    Ah...

Erm...

Uhh...

I don't use it.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There is only one correct answer: It depends...

If you have a pet or small child who likes to unroll it all, then under.... that way when they go to unroll it, it actually rolls itself back up - unless the kid is smart, in which case there is nothing you can do.

Otherwise, the correct answer is over.
    Yep.

But, kitties love swiping at toilet paper- so kitties and 2 year olds means UNDER.
    There is no spoon.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Over