Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump official resigns after racism comments

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Ouch, a bedwetter? You are not going overboard with this. Not at all.
    Since I've dealt with this type in this area...no. I'm not very patient with racists. They are whiners who blame others for their own shortcomings. Her complaints are dripping with contempt while blinding herself to those whom are in the area that are white with the same issue, but I venture a guess she is too hung up on her resentment that the white students didn't get college because of those she feels pushed them out, so the white poverty is explained by those who pushed them out through affirmative action. Which...is really stupid since she complains that all they are doing is making babies and sitting on welfare and not voting. She is a cluster screw of ignorance.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Since I've dealt with this type in this area...no. I'm not very patient with racists. They are whiners who blame others for their own shortcomings. Her complaints are dripping with contempt while blinding herself to those whom are in the area that are white with the same issue, but I venture a guess she is too hung up on her resentment that the white students didn't get college because of those she feels pushed them out, so the white poverty is explained by those who pushed them out through affirmative action. Which...is really stupid since she complains that all they are doing is making babies and sitting on welfare and not voting. She is a cluster screw of ignorance.
    Is it a lot of fun throwing the racist label around? According to your criteria you make a perfect racist yourself.

No. You have been revealed to be a rabid leftist. You don't see nuance in her position or how people in her position can think. Yet all of a sudden you have these skills when it pertains to RP. The only obvious explanation is that you have to hide what you truly are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

I answered you. You just don't like my answer. Try rereading it. Let the rebuttal to your fear mongering sink in. YOU are the one making absurdist proposals to drive people to your chosen authoritarian through fear based propaganda.
    No, you didn't. lol. You skeered?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

BS. Her position was bemoaning the fact that she didn't see any racism in the area (a lie-and I live in her area so I can say as to the very specific area she is full of crap and we know people born and raised here during her youth who have told us otherwise about the segregation by neighborhoods which is still fairly evident) and she would know this being in real estate and that she didn't see it in her career (a lie-and I can say it for a fact as I was in real estate so I know what she is taught and what we have to look for with regards to oversight). She has chosen Obama to blame for factors that have been in play for a long time in this area that she is lying about existing.

She is a bed wetter, racist spewing resentment who makes sweeping generalizations such as this gem:

Or this one:

She should take a good, hard look around Warren and Austintown-both right nearby and outside of her white and uptight 'burb and she would see the generations of white folks doing the same thing she seems to want to blame those who she is pointing fingers at in her interview.

She IS evidence that RP was right about the results of the CRA. What it did was drive racists underground, gave the government more power, and took away the benefits of social growth through a free market which, were it not for erroneous government protection in the first place, Jim Crow laws would not have existed.

So, YOU are WRONG. You made assumptions as to what I took offense over AND you apparently buy enough of the bs narrative about "the blacks" that you cannot even untangle what she is saying as being a racist dialogue.
    The woman is absolutely correct. There is not a thing racist about it. Unless you call facts racist.

She rightly calls upon people to take responsibility for their own actions. As I recall, that's a basic tenet of libertarianism.

Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers today, according to government statistics.
    http://www.chron.com/life/mom-housto...ta-1709669.php
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-25-2016 at 01:32 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    No, you didn't. lol. You skeered?
    Yes, I did. You must be illiterate.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The woman is absolutely correct. There is not a thing racist about it. Unless you call facts racist.

She rightly calls upon people to take responsibility for their own actions. As I recall, that's a basic tenet of libertarianism.

http://www.chron.com/life/mom-housto...ta-1709669.php
    She is targeting a specific race and bemoaning that whites are not likewise as privileged. She specifically ignored the huge number of poor whites in this area who are generations long poor. Instead, she focused on one group (not her own) and then makes sweeping generalizations as if this wasn't also occurring in the white community. She cherry picked and then acts like this never, ever was a problem until he was elected AND she's wrapped it up in a big ole ball of local wax of her experiences which I can attest are fallacious, because I live in the same area, and chose the same career.

If she was calling folks to be responsible then she would see that the problems go beyond one group in this community so it cannot be as simplistic as she put forth. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ya see, she claims that one group (not her racial group but them, ya know, over there) has no excuse for being poor. So why single the one group out and ignore the huge number of poor whites in this same area? If the the one group is not doing anything but claiming welfare then wth do we have so many poor whites here, too? How can she avert her eyes so much that she cannot see the deplorable state of the many generations long white folks in poverty, too? So what's her excuse for their disfunctional behavior? Racists aren't bright, they're angry, and they look outside of their own community to blame others because they have no empathy or insight for a legitimate assessment of either problems or solutions.

Btw that viral story about the overdosing adults with the child in the car, they were white. These folks:http://fox8.com/2016/09/09/east-live...-to-get-upset/ That's not too far from her either.

This was another story that recently occurred right around the corner from her that was pretty well known in these parts:
    An "erratic" Ohio man who was "acting like a gorilla" and "masturbating on the sidewalk" is facing a disorderly conduct charge, according to police.

Responding to 911 calls about a pair of "white males running around the lot taking off their clothes," Warren City Police Department cops Friday morning encountered Timothy Cook, 32, who reportedly had been "growling and punching the cement.
    https://www.sott.net/article/326249-...ting-in-public

Whiney racists are going to whine, point fingers, and cry unfair. Whiney racists can also proudly flaunt their bias and spew their hate and contest anyone seeing them as bitter haters as being pc. They have an enabler who wants to get elected and is using their bias to incentivize them to help him get elected.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

She is targeting a specific race and bemoaning that whites are not likewise as privileged. She specifically ignored the huge number of poor whites in this area who are generations long poor. Instead, she focused on one group (not her own) and then makes sweeping generalizations as if this wasn't also occurring in the white community. She cherry picked and then acts like this never, ever was a problem until he was elected AND she's wrapped it up in a big ole ball of local wax of her experiences which I can attest are fallacious, because I live in the same area, and chose the same career.

If she was calling folks to be responsible then she would see that the problems go beyond one group in this community so it cannot be as simplistic as she put forth. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ya see, she claims that one group (not her racial group but them, ya know, over there) has no excuse for being poor. So why single the one group out and ignore the huge number of poor whites in this same area? If the the one group is not doing anything but claiming welfare then wth do we have so many poor whites here, too? How can she avert her eyes so much that she cannot see the deplorable state of the many generations long white folks in poverty, too? So what's her excuse for their disfunctional behavior? Racists aren't bright, they're angry, and they look outside of their own community to blame others because they have no empathy or insight for a legitimate assessment of either problems or solutions.

Btw that viral story about the overdosing adults with the child in the car, they were white. These folks:http://fox8.com/2016/09/09/east-live...-to-get-upset/ That's not too far from her either.

This was another story that recently occurred right around the corner from her that was pretty well known in these parts:
    https://www.sott.net/article/326249-...ting-in-public

Whiney racists are going to whine, point fingers, and cry unfair. Whiney racists can also proudly flaunt their bias and spew their hate and contest anyone seeing them as bitter haters as being pc. They have an enabler who wants to get elected and is using their bias to incentivize them to help him get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    No. You have been revealed to be a rabid leftist. You don't see nuance in her position or how people in her position can think. Yet all of a sudden you have these skills when it pertains to RP. The only obvious explanation is that you have to hide what you truly are.
    There was no nuance. She took a freaking crowbar and whacked people over the head with her bitterness. The only obvious explanation for the fact that you don't see it is because you think she speaks for your cause. You are delusional about what you ignorantly think you prove of others. You are being used as a tool to work against your own interests and bite your own nose off to spite your face. You are also a waste of time.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Im done don't need to argue with you anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

There was no nuance. She took a freaking crowbar and whacked people over the head with her bitterness. The only obvious explanation for the fact that you don't see it is because you think she speaks for your cause. You are delusional about what you ignorantly think you prove of others. You are being used as a tool to work against your own interests and bite your own nose off to spite your face. You are also a waste of time.
    This show of tolerance and compassion should be preserved for posterity.

This is a typical job situation in these parts:

WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – Danielle Polivka, 18, will be sworn in as a member of the Warren City Council on Wednesday, taking over for Vince Flask who now serves as the city’s auditor.

The recent graduate of Howland High School was elected through an appointment process last week and will take the 5th Ward seat as the youngest council member.

“It’s pretty exciting, just a little bit nerve-racking, just since there’s so many people counting on me.”

Polivka is following in her father’s footsteps. Dan, who once held his daughter’s new position, is now County Commissioner and Chairman of the Trumbull County Democratic Party.

“She wanted to get into it and I said, ‘Well, at a young age you have to work three times as hard to make up for your youth, and that’s what she did,” he said.
    http://wkbn.com/2016/07/27/18-year-o...ouncil-member/

If by working hard they mean be connected by being born in the right family, then yes, she worked hard and was appointed.

This builds up resentment when most of the decent jobs involve needing this type of pull. This area has significant corruption problems.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

This show of tolerance and compassion should be preserved for posterity.
    Print it. Then hang it on your wall. Keep it as a screensaver. Never forget. For I will never claim to be compassionate and tolerant wrt racism.

It doesn't mean that to have a free society everyone has to cuddle up to a racist and tell them their feelings are right and they deserve to be respected. Still doesn't mean I want government to control the private lives of anyone. Some are too thick headed and thin skinned to be able to grasp that fact.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Print it. Then hang it on your wall. Keep it as a screensaver. Never forget. For I will never claim to be compassionate and tolerant wrt racism.

It doesn't mean that to have a free society everyone has to cuddle up to a racist and tell them their feelings are right and they deserve to be respected. Still doesn't mean I want government to control the private lives of anyone. Some are too thick headed and thin skinned to be able to grasp that fact.
    You are simply oversocialized - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rsocialization - let the real rebel out, it will make you feel better

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I didn't give a $#@! about publicized/politicized discrimination then and I certainly don't now.

$#@! the whining minorities who feel entitled to anything for something that happened to their ancestors.

$#@! the people today who try to profit financially or politically from the differences between people.

And $#@! the whole lot who live Nawth of the Mason-Dixon line, this is all your fault in the first place.
    couldn't agree more, especially with the last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Dude- what are you smoking?
    the simple truth is that people who are poor and use drugs don't care about being caught smoking and don't hide it at all. they post it on their social media, they smoke while walking around and carry lots of drugs on them. the rich, privileged kids are typically scared of getting caught and hide it better. i know white people that have been caught for smoking when they have only done it a few times, cause they didn't care about getting caught. i have mexican and black friends that smoke ounces of weed a month and have never gotten caught and never will cause they aren't stupid about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You advocate for TRUMP the biggest police state authoritarian anti Ron Paul republican nominee ever.
    Hillary is definitely more anti Ron Paul than Donald Trump. if that were not the case, Ron Paul wouldn't have felt the need to bring Trump down to the point that he said they are "basically the same". he sure wasn't bringing Hillary down to Trump's level.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump is an anti drug warrior. You do support Trump right? Are you trying to pretend like you defend Trump on here and you don't support him?
    Trump clearly said he supports recreational marijuana, which is more than anyone can say for Hillary.

Lol! This Trump thing is like a mental disease that causes an Alice in Wonderland perception of reality. You are pimping for an authoritarian who wants to build walls and take away gun rights. He pushes for everyone bowing to one flag and complying with the belief in one god (and which one that would be should be interesting considering the evidence of his faith). And you want him in charge of those of us who find him and his perspective of life repulsive so that we comply and pay for what it is you are too lazy or inept at changing in your life. Yet, you call yourself a voluntaryist.

And I'm the liberal?

yup, there's no excuse for voting for Trump.

According to this stats site, Johnson is a Hard-Core Libertarian, Weld is a Progressive-Leaning Libertarian.

Trump is a Moderate Conservative; Pence is Hard-Core Right.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
    if by "Hard-Core Libertarian" you mean a moderate libertarian than sure. and that is exactly why he doesn't have my vote either

Then Clinton must be the new libertarian.
    a broken clock is still right twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Race relations were actually quite good before he was elected. The best they've ever been.
    I concur

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    a broken clock is still right twice a day.
    yup, there's no excuse for voting for Trump.
    Regarding Johnson:
    if by "Hard-Core Libertarian" you mean a moderate libertarian than sure. and that is exactly why he doesn't have my vote either
    Does this mean you are voting for Hillary?
    ================

Doesn't have mine either- but at least looking at him doesn't make me wanna throw-up in my mouth.
    There is no spoon.

Doesn't have mine either- but at least looking at him doesn't make me wanna throw-up in my mouth.
    true.

You are simply oversocialized - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rsocialization - let the real rebel out, it will make you feel better
    This is the text of a 35,000-word manifesto as submitted to The Washington Post and the New York Times by the serial mail bomber called the Unabomber. The manifesto appeared in The Washington Post as an eight-page supplement that was not part of the news sections...The author threatened to send a bomb to an unspecified destination “with intent to kill” unless one of the newspapers published this manuscript.
    The Trumpeteers have the best words...the best people.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

The Trumpeteers have the best words...the best people.
    Are you going to report me?

Are you going to report me?
    Wth kind of question is that? I'm not like the whiners who need a strongman to fight their battles for them.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234