Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump official resigns after racism comments

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post

Proof that Obama and news channels are on the left and should not be listened to. Claim that whites avoid jail for drugs is full of bs. White drug users avoid jail because they use less.
    Dude- what are you smoking?
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Dude- what are you smoking?
    Nothing. You pushing a discredited narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama's "post-racial presidency" has resulted in the worst race relations that I have ever seen.

"If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault," she also said. "You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you."
    She's wrong. It's the government's fault.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    False, Ron Paul has not been discredited, your intelligence has.

Don't try to hide behind RP or attack me like a conservative. I am against drug war and what is happening to black community. But bs liberal narratives are just that.

Nothing. You pushing a discredited narrative.
    Uh.....NO.

(Prevalence of Substance Use Among Youth in the US, by Race/Ethnicity, 2014) "•

For a number of years, 12th-grade African-American students reported lifetime, annual, 30-day, and daily prevalence rates for nearly all drugs that were lower — sometimes dramatically so — than those for White or Hispanic 12th graders. That is less true today, with rates of drug use among African Americans more similar to the other groups.

Also, use rates for most drugs were generally lower for African-American students than for White and Hispanic students in 8th and 10th grades, as well; therefore, their relatively low usage rates in 12th grade were almost certainly not due primarily to differential dropout rates. These differences were also less observable in 2014. "•

The association between annual marijuana use varies by grade level. In all three grades prevalence is highest among Hispanic students, followed by African Americans, and then Whites. Differences in prevalence across the groups are proportionately largest in 8th grade (16% for Hispanics and 9% for Whites), somewhat smaller in 10th grade (33% for Hispanics compared to 27% for Whites), and negligible in 12th grade (37% for Hispanics and 35% for Whites). "

• A number of drugs have consistently been much less popular among African-American teens than among White teens. These include hallucinogens, amphetamines, sedatives (barbiturates), tranquilizers, and narcotics other than heroin. Several additional drugs have historically been less popular among African-American teens but did not show much difference in 2014 among 8th graders, though they still are less popular in the upper grades. These include LSD, ecstasy, cocaine (in recent years), powder cocaine, and Vicodin. "

• By 12th grade, White students have the highest lifetime and annual prevalence rates among the three major racial/ethnic groups for many substances, including LSD, hallucinogens other than LSD, narcotics other than heroin, amphetamines, sedatives (barbiturates), tranquilizers, been drunk, cigarettes, and smokeless tobacco. The differentials for LSD have narrowed considerably in recent years as overall prevalence has declined substantially for this drug. Not all of these findings are replicated at lower grade levels, however. See Tables 4-5 and 4-6 for specifics."

- See more at: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Drug_Usage#Demographic
    (People of Color in State Prison for Drug Offenses) "The number of people in state prisons for drug offenses has increased 550 percent over the last 20 years. A recent JPI report found that the amount spent on 'cops and courts' – not rates of drug use -- is correlated to admissions to prison for drug offenses. Counties that spend more on law enforcement and the judiciary admit more people to prison for drug offenses than counties that spend less. And increases in federal funding through the Edward Byrne Memorial State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance Grant Program have promoted increases in resources dedicated to drug enforcement. As crime continues to fall in many communities, law enforcement will have more time to focus on aggressive policing of drug offenses; this can be expected to lead to even higher drug imprisonment rates and crowded jails and prisons. According to FBI reports, 83 percent of drug arrests are for possession of illegal drugs alone.16 And regardless of crime in a particular jurisdiction, police often target the same neighborhoods to make drug arrests, which can increase the disproportionate incarceration of people of color." - See more at: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Pris....fuQfF3U2.dpuf
    The present study found higher rates of drug use and drug use related problems among Hispanic and White students relative to their African American and Asian college peers. Indeed, the highest rates of drug use and drug use related problems were generally among Hispanic students. Our data support earlier research that found Hispanic college students have higher rates of marijuana use as compared to Asian and African-American college students (Bell et al., 1997; Gledhill-Hoyt et al., 2000; Mohler-Kuo et al., 2003). The findings of the present study are also in line with past research that has shown White students have higher rates of illicit drug use than African American and Asian college students including marijuana (Bell et al., 1997; Meilman et al., 1995; Mohler-Kuo et al., 2003), ecstasy (Boyd et al., 2003; Strote et al., 2002), and several classes of prescription drugs (McCabe, 2005; McCabe et al., 2005a, 2005b).

We discovered considerable racial differences in drug abuse among college students that have not been well-studied to date. Because racial differences in drug use among college students do not necessarily reflect racial differences in drug abuse, future work is needed to elucidate the underlying causes for the higher rates of drug abuse among Hispanic and White college students. The continued examination of racial differences among young adults is especially important based on the recent increases in past-year prevalence of DSM-IV marijuana use disorders among Hispanic young adults 18 to 29 years of age in the U.S. (Compton et al., 2004).http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2377408/
    White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD. Yet blacks are far more likely to go to prison for drug offenses.

This discrepancy forms the backdrop of a new legislative proposal in California, which aims to reduce the disproportionate incarceration of black people in the state. Supporters of the bill, SB 649, point to some striking national data.

Nearly 20 percent of whites have used cocaine, compared with 10 percent of blacks and Latinos, according to a 2011 survey from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — the most recent data available.

Higher percentages of whites have also tried hallucinogens, marijuana, pain relievers like OxyContin, and stimulants like methamphetamine, according to the survey. Crack is more popular among blacks than whites, but not by much.

Still, blacks are arrested for drug possession more than three times as often as whites, according to a 2009 report from the advocacy group Human Rights Watch.

Of the 225,242 people who were serving time in state prisons for drug offenses in 2011, blacks made up 45 percent and whites comprised just 30 percent, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3941346.html
    There is no spoon.

User versus offender, there can be overlap but they are different.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Again pushing liberal bs. Do you ever get tired. Frequency of use is important.

You are the one making the liberal police state arguments.
    Did I advocate for drug war? No I did not. Go home you out of my league.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did I advocate for drug war? No I did not. Go home you out of my league.
    You advocate for TRUMP the biggest police state authoritarian anti Ron Paul republican nominee ever.

You advocate for TRUMP the biggest police state authoritarian anti Ron Paul republican nominee ever.
    Matter of your faulty opinion.

He wants to put up a wall, to keep us in. Remember that Ron Paul warned you.
    I said my reason for why I support him and that I don't agree with everything he wants.

I said my reason for why I support him and that I don't agree with everything he wants.
    This is where you get it wrong, a vote for a third party is not a vote for Clinton. A vote for Trump is a vote for an authoritarian police state and war with Iran.

This is where you get it wrong, a vote for a third party is not a vote for Clinton. A vote for Trump is a vote for an authoritarian police state and war with Iran.
    OK w.e I won on this point don't want to continue with you on that. What about you bs about me supporting war on drugs?

OK w.e I won on this point don't want to continue with you on that. What about you bs about me supporting war on drugs?
    Trump is an anti drug warrior. You do support Trump right? Are you trying to pretend like you defend Trump on here and you don't support him?

Trump is an anti drug warrior. You do support Trump right? Are you trying to pretend like you defend Trump on here and you don't support him?
    Just because I support someone doesn't mean I support everything about them. Weak.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because I support someone doesn't mean I support everything about them. Weak.
    Just because you support someone doesn't mean that you endorse everything about them, but you do end up supporting everything they do by proxy.

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

And a vote for Johnson/Weld is a vote for world government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Just because you support someone doesn't mean that you endorse everything about them, but you do end up supporting everything they do by proxy.
    Wtf does that mean?

I am a voluntarist. You are someone who defends lefts narrative everytime you appear on this forum...
    Lol! This Trump thing is like a mental disease that causes an Alice in Wonderland perception of reality. You are pimping for an authoritarian who wants to build walls and take away gun rights. He pushes for everyone bowing to one flag and complying with the belief in one god (and which one that would be should be interesting considering the evidence of his faith). And you want him in charge of those of us who find him and his perspective of life repulsive so that we comply and pay for what it is you are too lazy or inept at changing in your life. Yet, you call yourself a voluntaryist.

And I'm the liberal?

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That's some special fear mongering right there. Yeppers, that is.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

Gary Johnson on War & Peace

• ISIS has grown as a result of U.S. intervention in Mideast. (Jun 2016)
    • No U.S. military intervention in Syria. (Jun 2016)
    • North Korea not capable of long-range nuclear missiles. (May 2016)
    • We are no safer after years of failed nation-building abroad. (Jan 2016)
    • Afghan nation-building will fail; withdraw immediately. (Aug 2012)
    • Cut all support and aid to Israel. (May 2012)
    • No military threat from Iraq, Afghanistan, nor Libya. (Aug 2011)
    • Iran is not currently a military threat. (Aug 2011)
    • Let Israel deal with Iranian nukes; not US role to tell them. (Aug 2011)
    • Absolutely would not have gone into Libya; get out now. (Jul 2011)
    • We wiped out al Qaeda 10 years ago; leave Afghanistan. (Jun 2011)
    • No threat from Libya; so no authority to topple dictator. (Jun 2011)
    • Afghan War initially warranted, but not for 10 years. (May 2011)
    • Military surveillance should discover WMD before invasion. (May 2011)
    • I opposed the Iraq War from the beginning. (May 2011)
    • No Afghan timetable; start tomorrow & finish in a few months. (May 2011)
    • Eliminate ineffective interventions in Iraq & Afghanistan. (May 2011)

Bill Weld on War & Peace
    • Don't intervene abroad when people are mean to each other. (Jun 2016)

According to this stats site, Johnson is a Hard-Core Libertarian, Weld is a Progressive-Leaning Libertarian.

Trump is a Moderate Conservative; Pence is Hard-Core Right.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    That's some special fear mongering right there. Yeppers, that is.
    So, what does that mean? That you are unaware or that you are in support of it?
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    According to this stats site, Johnson is a Hard-Core Libertarian, Weld is a Progressive-Leaning Libertarian.

Trump is a Moderate Conservative; Pence is Hard-Core Right.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Both support the Trans Pacific Partnership. Nothing but traitorous.

Weld wants to gun-grab and he reiterated it not long ago. He also co-chaired the Council on Foreign Relations' Task Force on creating a North American Union.

Is that the new definition of libertarian? Because I didn't think it was.
    ================

When will you have enough from me owning you? What does Ron Paul's video have anything to do with you accusing me of being pro war on drugs? I asked you this three times now. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

And to MooMoo what is your opinion on Ron Paul's stance on civil rights? Careful I am about to prove you are a liberal pretending to be libertarian.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast