Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump official resigns after racism comments

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    So, what does that mean? That you are unaware or that you are in support of it?
    In regards to your statements on the subject of the Libertarian ticket:

So this is what passes for discussion here nowadays. Hmm...

Nice fallacy, dear.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Both support the Trans Pacific Partnership. Nothing but traitorous.

Weld wants to gun-grab and he reiterated it not long ago. He also co-chaired the Council on Foreign Relations' Task Force on creating a North American Union.

Is that the new definition of libertarian? Because I didn't think it was.
    Then Clinton must be the new libertarian.

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hillary Clinton vowed Thursday to kill the Pacific trade deal that she helped push just a few years ago as President Obama’s top diplomat, hoping to win over wavering liberals and steal some of the anti-trade thunder from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Weld wants to gun-grab and he reiterated it not long ago. He also co-chaired the Council on Foreign Relations' Task Force on creating a North American Union.

And

Bill Weld on Gun Control
    Click here for 3 full quotes on Gun Control OR other candidates on Gun Control OR background on Gun Control.

Now Libertarian, changed position to opposing gun control. (May 2016)
    2nd Amendment right s are individual rights. (May 2016)
    Supports gun control. (Aug 2005)
    There is no spoon.

I see no reason for her to resign , anyone who does not understand Obummer and Holder were bad for race relations probably is not smart enough to get to the polling station.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    When will you have enough from me owning you? What does Ron Paul's video have anything to do with you accusing me of being pro war on drugs? I asked you this three times now. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

And to MooMoo what is your opinion on Ron Paul's stance on civil rights? Careful I am about to prove you are a liberal pretending to be libertarian.
    Learn how to speak in adult language and perhaps someone might engage you in an adult discussion on the issue.

You should also work on the bizarre nature of the avatar you choose to sport while trumpeting. Ain't no ways you are gonna be taken seriously until that gets fixed. As for now, per word and deed, you are one mighty confused in-di-vidual.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Why the concern with gun grabbing? Isn't this your guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    Basically, they will, if they see — you know, they are proactive and if they see a person possibly with a gun or they think may have a gun, they will see the person, and they will look, and they will take the gun away.

They will stop, they will frisk, and they will take the gun away, and they don’t have anything to shoot with.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Learn how to speak in adult language and perhaps someone might engage you in an adult discussion on the issue.

You should also work on the bizarre nature of the avatar you choose to sport while trumpeting. Ain't no ways you are gonna be taken seriously until that gets fixed. As for now, per word and deed, you are one mighty confused in-di-vidual.
    Well it's obvious you know that I know that you are a liberal. You took me seriously up until I got you now run along. And remember you will be exposed from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Well it's obvious you know that I know that you are a liberal. You took me seriously up until I got you now run along. And remember you will be exposed from now on.
    Word salad candidate has word salad followers. Go figure.

I is skeered. Keep tryin', blowhard. Maybe one day you can form a coherent sentence.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Word salad candidate has word salad followers. Go figure.

I is skeered. Keep tryin', blowhard. Maybe one day you can form a coherent sentence.
    I am not the one running away from a simple question.

What do you think of Ron Paul's view on civil rights.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 09-23-2016 at 08:42 PM.

You can always tell the closet racists sooner or later. They are the ones that make a war of it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I am not the one running away from a simple question.

What do you think of Ron Paul's view on civil rights.
    I'm not running away. I think you aren't to be taken seriously.

But since you want to beat a dead horse, I agree with Ron Paul's view on both the illegality of Jim Crow laws and why he would not have voted for the civil rights act as his conclusions continue to prove him to be right on the argument he presents for his stance.

The argument over the cra is a gotcha tactic. It's crap. I would personally applaud the sheet wearers outing themselves so they can be properly bankrupted. They're out there quietly raking in money nowadays. Trump's campaign has shown just how much hostility is seething under the surface. What Trump's campaign pushes for in its supposed repeal of political correctness is new parameters wherein I must embrace the racist for his noxious beliefs. That's not free speech. It is just a broadened view of politically correct speech. This is what many think they'd get by repealing the cra. They want America of the past and think there strongman will give it to them. That ship sailed a long time ago and never would have floated were it not for illegal government protection of certain business practices.

Now, since you wish to pursue this avenue, why do you claim to be a voluntaryist and call me a liberal yet pimp a candidate who would create an environment through government controls which forces people to show deference to the flag (thus worship the religion of statism) and worship his one god (which bears little resemblance to any conventional faith by which he claims to have a vested interest in elevating)?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

In regards to your statements on the subject of the Libertarian ticket:

So this is what passes for discussion here nowadays. Hmm...

Nice fallacy, dear.
    I asked you a question. A question that you still have not answered.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why the concern with gun grabbing? Isn't this your guy:
    And if he still held that stance, he wouldn't be my guy. Good thing he does not.

So much for your failed attempt at deflection.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And
    And...

In an August interview with Revolt.tv, Weld reiterated this position. When asked about what can be done “to control this flow of guns,” Weld responded, “you shouldn’t have anybody who’s on a terrorist watch list be able to buy any gun at all.”

At another point in the interview Weld characterized commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms and standard-capacity magazines as potential weapons of mass destruction. Displaying a level of ignorance usually attendant to politicians carrying the endorsement of the Brady Campaign, Weld told the interviewer:

The five-shot rifle, that’s a standard military rifle. The problem is if you attach a clip to it so it can fire more shells and if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon. And those are independent criminal offenses. That’s when they become essentially a weapon of mass destruction.

Weld went on to suggest to the interviewer that both handguns and AR-15s are a “problem,” stating, “The problem with handguns is probably even worse than the problem of the AR-15.”
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...to-be-anti-gun

The interview..
    https://revolt.tv/videos/interview-l...-weld-561c8a35
    ================

The argument over the cra is a gotcha tactic. It's crap. I would personally applaud the sheet wearers outing themselves so they can be properly bankrupted. They're out there quietly raking in money nowadays. Trump's campaign has shown just how much hostility is seething under the surface. What Trump's campaign pushes for in its supposed repeal of political correctness is new parameters wherein I must embrace the racist for his noxious beliefs. That's not free speech. It is just a broadened view of politically correct speech. This is what many think they'd get by repealing the cra. They want America of the past and think there strongman will give it to them. That ship sailed a long time ago and never would have floated were it not for illegal government protection of certain business practices.
    The cra? What are you talking about? I am also missing a few items on the checklist, would you care to provide them?

And if he still held that stance, he wouldn't be my guy. Good thing he does not.

AGAIN
    Trump said this on September 22, 2016.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday reiterated his call for expanded use of the controversial stop-and-frisk practice from law enforcement, adding that police should also take people’s guns away in the process.

“Basically, they will, if they see — you know, they are proactive and if they see a person possibly with a gun or they think may have a gun, they will see the person, and they will look, and they will take the gun away,” Trump said in an interview with "Fox and Friends."

“They will stop, they will frisk, and they will take the gun away, and they don’t have anything to shoot with.”
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...uring-stop-and
    Last edited by Ender; 09-24-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    There is no spoon.

AGAIN
    Trump said this on September 22, 2016.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...uring-stop-and
    We are all aware of what he proposed for the killing fields currently referred to as Chicago's inner city. I disagree with him on that. I think the best approach is to let gangs keep killing the hell out of each other. Soon there will be no more problem. Unfortunately though, some innocent bystanders are going to be hurt, but what the hay. /s
    ================

We are all aware of what he proposed for the killing fields currently referred to as Chicago's inner city. I disagree with him on that. I think the best approach is to let gangs keep killing the hell out of each other. Soon there will be no more problem. Unfortunately though, some innocent bystanders are going to be hurt, but what the hay. /s
    His premise is to take guns- THAT is unconstitutional. And he never says from gangs- just take the guns. Trump is a gun-grabber.

And, BTW, when NYC stopped this practice, that was found unconstitutional, the crime rate went DOWN.
    There is no spoon.

His premise is to take guns- THAT is unconstitutional. And he never says from gangs- just take the guns. Trump is a gun-grabber.

And, BTW, when NYC stopped this practice, that was found unconstitutional, the crime rate went DOWN.
    Well, the practice is still stopped. So, I guess that means there is no problem in the killing field called the Chicago inner city now. Case closed. All is well.
    ================

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, the practice is still stopped. So, I guess that means there is no problem in the killing field called the Chicago inner city now. Case closed. All is well.
    Just a few posts up you said this about gun-grabbing:

So, was that an untrue statement or do you just flip-flop as much as Trump?
    There is no spoon.

You are unaware that Trump wants Giuliani as attorney general apparently. I wish I could be as blissfully ignorant as you and pretend like Trump isn't some New York democrat. I called Trump on his facism months ago. I got warnings for calling supporters Trumpfags (*** in the bundle of sticks way the symbol for facism)

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why? Adelson wants to influence our foreign policy towards jewish interests, Trump has been doing that his whole career, thats why he flew Giuliani to Israel on 9/11. Now that guy that is king of 9/11 is going to be appointed to homeland security and we are going to have stop and frisk nation wide. Trump you mothertrumper.

I asked you a question. A question that you still have not answered.
    I answered you. You just don't like my answer. Try rereading it. Let the rebuttal to your fear mongering sink in. YOU are the one making absurdist proposals to drive people to your chosen authoritarian through fear based propaganda.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

This was Thursday. Read the transcript.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._new_york.html

So is he no longer your guy now? Or are you going to give some lame Trumplarian excuse for how that was taken out of context?

How's that foot tasting?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The cra? What are you talking about? I am also missing a few items on the checklist, would you care to provide them?

Perhaps if I bothered to capitalize it would have made more sense to those looking to pick nits? Civil Rights Act. Make sense now? Or do you need that at the kindergarten level? I'm not sure how much mollycoddling you folks expect from adults nowadays.

SJW list your personal check list? Sure does look like the Trumpeteers standard practice. Hardest part of dealing with a problem is admitting you have one. At least you have the part of the battle conquered through public admission of your own weaknesses.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Aslam was born and raised in Youngstown. In the late 1990s, she left the city limits and bought a house in the suburb of Austintown Township. Her first summer in the neighborhood, she was in her backyard when she overheard a visitor at her neighbor's house a few yards over. "I don't believe this $#@!," her neighbor's friend said. "The ****** has the new pool in the neighborhood." The incident alerted her to the way some locals think and talk about black people when they don't think black people are listening: "In their mind, why should somebody of color have anything nice?"

Trump's rise reminded Aslam of that summer day nearly two decades ago. "It comes back to me in the moment of Trump because it reminds me of that thought process, it reminds me people feel that way," she said. "And unfortunately, there are a lot of people who feel that way [in Youngstown]. There are a lot of people who are comfortable with what Trump says about Hispanics and Muslims."

Aslam's hunches are borne out by academic research. Last year, a doctoral student at Cleveland State University found that the American metropolitan area where the N-word showed up most frequently as an internet search term was Youngstown. He published his findings in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, noting that research out of Harvard shows that search data "does actually correlate with other measures of racism" and that "the private use of coarse racial terminology is the first stage of prejudice."

Youngstown might not be an obvious epicenter of American racism, but its history helps explain its racial tensions. There's academic research demonstrating that support for far-right nationalist political parties in Europe correlates with a perceived loss of power at the hands of immigrants or other ethnic groups—a fact that helps explain Trump's rise in Youngstown and the dynamic Aslam sensed for years. At 45 percent black and 9 percent Latino, Youngstown is a majority-minority city.

"Growing up in this community, there has always been a racist undertone here."

"The Trump phenomenon is basically a middle-class white movement because they feel disenfranchised, they feel like they are losing out," Rufus Hudson, an African American former Youngstown city council member who serves on the local Democratic Party's executive committee, told me when I visited. "I think there's that quiet undertone that after eight years of Barack Obama, there's people that think, 'We're falling behind, we're not getting our fair share.'" With Miller's remarks this week, all of a sudden it wasn't so quiet anymore...
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-about-economy

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Race relations were actually quite good before he was elected. The best they've ever been.

I'm not running away. I think you aren't to be taken seriously.

But since you want to beat a dead horse, I agree with Ron Paul's view on both the illegality of Jim Crow laws and why he would not have voted for the civil rights act as his conclusions continue to prove him to be right on the argument he presents for his stance.

Now, since you wish to pursue this avenue, why do you claim to be a voluntaryist and call me a liberal yet pimp a candidate who would create an environment through government controls which forces people to show deference to the flag (thus worship the religion of statism) and worship his one god (which bears little resemblance to any conventional faith by which he claims to have a vested interest in elevating)?
    OK here is the check mate. This lady's position from OP is the same one as Ron Pauls. You are covering your self by agreeing with RP. You don't agree with him at all, you just trying to hide what you are. Attacking the lady showed your true colors.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK here is the check mate. This lady's position from OP is the same one as Ron Pauls. You are covering your self by agreeing with RP. You don't agree with him at all, you just trying to hide what you are. Attacking the lady showed your true colors.
    BS. Her position was bemoaning the fact that she didn't see any racism in the area (a lie-and I live in her area so I can say as to the very specific area she is full of crap and we know people born and raised here during her youth who have told us otherwise about the segregation by neighborhoods which is still fairly evident) and she would know this being in real estate and that she didn't see it in her career (a lie-and I can say it for a fact as I was in real estate so I know what she is taught and what we have to look for with regards to oversight). She has chosen Obama to blame for factors that have been in play for a long time in this area that she is lying about existing.

She is a bed wetter, racist spewing resentment who makes sweeping generalizations such as this gem:

"I think that when we look at the last 50 years, where are we, and why? We have three generations of all still having unwed babies, kids that don't go through high school," Miller said. "I mean, when do they take responsibility for how they live? I think it's due time, and I think that's good that Mr. Trump is pointing that out."
    Or this one:

"What, racism?" Lewis asks.

"No, because if people have jobs and go to work and do what they're supposed to do, there is no racism," Miller replied. She added that if black people are offended by that comment, it's only "because they're not going to work."
    She should take a good, hard look around Warren and Austintown-both right nearby and outside of her white and uptight 'burb and she would see the generations of white folks doing the same thing she seems to want to blame those who she is pointing fingers at in her interview.

She IS evidence that RP was right about the results of the CRA. What it did was drive racists underground, gave the government more power, and took away the benefits of social growth through a free market which, were it not for erroneous government protection in the first place, Jim Crow laws would not have existed.

So, YOU are WRONG. You made assumptions as to what I took offense over AND you apparently buy enough of the bs narrative about "the blacks" that you cannot even untangle what she is saying as being a racist dialogue.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

BS. Her position was bemoaning the fact that she didn't see any racism in the area (a lie-and I live in her area so I can say as to the very specific area she is full of crap and we know people born and raised here during her youth who have told us otherwise about the segregation by neighborhoods which is still fairly evident) and she would know this being in real estate and that she didn't see it in her career (a lie-and I can say it for a fact as I was in real estate so I know what she is taught and what we have to look for with regards to oversight). She has chosen Obama to blame for factors that have been in play for a long time in this area that she is lying about existing.

She is a bed wetter, racist spewing resentment who makes sweeping generalizations such as this gem:

Or this one:

She should take a good, hard look around Warren and Austintown-both right nearby and outside of her white and uptight 'burb and she would see the generations of white folks doing the same thing she seems to want to blame those who she is pointing fingers at in her interview.

She IS evidence that RP was right about the results of the CRA. What it did was drive racists underground, gave the government more power, and took away the benefits of social growth through a free market which, were it not for erroneous government protection in the first place, Jim Crow laws would not have existed.

So, YOU are WRONG. You made assumptions as to what I took offense over AND you apparently buy enough of the bs narrative about "the blacks" that you cannot even untangle what she is saying as being a racist dialogue.
    Ouch, a bedwetter? You are not going overboard with this. Not at all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast