Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Cruz to Endorse Donald Trump?

Ted Cruz to Endorse Donald Trump?

Ted Cruz warming up to Donald Trump, aides suggest he may endorse him

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...y-endorse-him/

I hope Ted Cruz does it.. The guy is smelling a Trump victory By not endorsing he would break his pledge and be forever an outcast.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Cruz who? When can we primary him?

Could be trolling...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I would be entertained to watch him endorse him by name and then see how he tries to snake away from the endorsement come mid terms.

Cruz is Tronald's best good friend according to Cruz. Half his campaign was riding Trump's coattails.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I would be entertained to watch him endorse him by name and then see how he tries to snake away from the endorsement come mid terms.
    Big fat lol, I hope he does it.
    "The Patriarch"

Cruz who? When can we primary him?
    2018 my friend. Texas is recalling him for sure.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I've never really understood all the disdain for Cruz. Yes, I know his birther stuff is an issue but over all he is very conservative and has co-sponsored stuff with Rand.

On all of the conservative stat sites he is always very high up. On the link below, he is #4 right under Mike Lee.

https://www.conservativereview.com/scorecard
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I've never really understood all the disdain for Cruz. Yes, I know his birther stuff is an issue but over all he is very conservative and has co-sponsored stuff with Rand.

On all of the conservative stat sites he is always very high up. On the link below, he is #4 right under Mike Lee.

Because of this (among other things):
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Because, in my opinion, everything he does is so blatantly calculated and is not done on principal but rather for political rationale. His snake-like voice reminds me of a Dastardly And Muttley cartoon.
    Last edited by KEEF; 09-22-2016 at 08:27 PM.

And that's pretty much it. His campaign was all yeah, we have problems here, and conservative principles might work......
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Because, in my opinion, everything he does is so blatantly calculated and is not done on principal but rather for political rationale. His snake-like voice reminds me of a Dastardly And Muttley cartoon.
    Never was a fan- but over-all he seemed more principled than Trump. I was kinda blown away at Trump seeming more viable than Cruz, whose voting record is quite conservative.

Know what you mean about the voice, though. Can't stand Trump's, either.
    There is no spoon.

Never was a fan- but over-all he seemed more principled than Trump. I was kinda blown away at Trump seeming more viable than Cruz, whose voting record is quite conservative.

Know what you mean about the voice, though. Can't stand Trump's, either.
    There is more to a politician than voting record and rhetoric, although those things are very important.. I thought Cruz was the least trustworthy candidate up there, he comes off as very sleazy. I don't know whether he believes the stuff he says or if he adopted it for political power, but if he believes it, then it still seems like all he is interested in is political power. Not to mention he had some serious issues in the foreign policy department.

I don't know what Trump's motivations are, but at least he comes off as doing it out of a selfless desire to help the country - even though he has some serious problems in the domestic policy department.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't know what Trump's motivations are, but at least he comes off as doing it out of a selfless desire to help the country - even though he has some serious problems in the domestic policy department.
    Actually Trump already said that Iran was the reason why he is running, his son also said it.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Its because he is a lying douche bag politician. I hope endorses Trump, again reversing himself and breaking his word not to endorse because he was defending the honor of the wife that he cheats on.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Could be trolling...
    I'll take you word for it as you are the champion master.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-23-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By Reine Preibus vowing to punish any 2016 Presidential candidate who doesn't endorse Trump, he essentially provided cover for Ted Cruz to endorse Donald. No matter what, I want to see Ted Cruz replaced in 2018 with a real Constitutionalist.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    By Reine Preibus vowing to punish any 2016 Presidential candidate who doesn't endorse Trump, he essentially provided cover for Ted Cruz to endorse Donald. No matter what, I want to see Ted Cruz replaced in 2018 with a real Constitutionalist.
    2018 is going to be tough, but if someone down there can raise around $20M, it could be a very interesting primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Ted Cruz warming up to Donald Trump, aides suggest he may endorse him

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...y-endorse-him/

I hope Ted Cruz does it.. The guy is smelling a Trump victory By not endorsing he would break his pledge and be forever an outcast.
    EM.

Cruz’s campaign manager: He’s impressed with Trump’s new discipline and thinks about endorsing every day
    September 21, 2016

Signs like this Cruzer shift and recent bubbling furstrations that caused SWC Obama's insult-gate scandal point to an impending hostile takeover of WH by Trumpster and his supporters. Overheating scandal was probably a major earthquake.

2018 is going to be tough, but if someone down there can raise around $20M, it could be a very interesting primary.
    Any real limited gov't, Tea Party type, Constitutionalist would already have a head-start after Cruz's refusal to endorse Trump nor stand by his pledge. This past election brought out quite a few skeletons for Cruz. If Texans knew in 2012 that Ted Cruz was getting sweetheart loans from Goldman Sachs to fund his campaign and the extent of his wifes relationship with Goldman and CFR, or that Cruz would place neocons and Goldman and CFR members on his campaign, they would have given Cruz a second thought. Maybe more Texans are woken up to Ted's fake evangelical-like sweet talk and his double-speak. After the RNC quite a few Texas delegates were turned off of Cruz and enough Texans were displeased enough to put Rick Perry ahead of Cruz in a hypothetical 2018 primary poll. Maybe things could change. No matter what though, I'm convinced Ted Cruz is a trojan horse to the Tea Party and a Bush neocon lackey.
    RVO˩UTION

Any real limited gov't, Tea Party type, Constitutionalist would already have a head-start after Cruz's refusal to endorse Trump nor stand by his pledge. This past election brought out quite a few skeletons for Cruz. If Texans knew in 2012 that Ted Cruz was getting sweetheart loans from Goldman Sachs to fund his campaign and the extent of his wifes relationship with Goldman and CFR, or that Cruz would place neocons and Goldman and CFR members on his campaign, they would have given Cruz a second thought. Maybe more Texans are woken up to Ted's fake evangelical-like sweet talk and his double-speak. After the RNC quite a few Texas delegates were turned off of Cruz and enough Texans were displeased enough to put Rick Perry ahead of Cruz in a hypothetical 2018 primary poll. Maybe things could change. No matter what though, I'm convinced Ted Cruz is a trojan horse to the Tea Party and a Bush neocon lackey.
    If he's reelected, he will almost certainly run for POTUS again. Probably the same with Rubio.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If he's reelected, he will almost certainly run for POTUS again. Probably the same with Rubio.
    I'm afraid so. I think Cruz and Rubio are still useful pawns to the establishment and 'New American Century' neocons.
    I think even if Cruz doesn't win his re-election, he still stands a very good chance of being tapped for the Libertarian Party nomination in 2020.
    RVO˩UTION

If Rand Paul runs in 2020, and Ted Cruz lost his 2018 re-election, the chances of Cruz running in the LP will be even higher.
    RVO˩UTION

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cruz could also align with the CP with minimal effort.

Cruz could also align with the CP with minimal effort.
    I think it'd be far less likely, considering the LP seems to be the more major 3rd party player regarding ballot access, media coverage, and campaign finance. The LP is already warming up to people like Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush. Their entire reason for bringing Bill Weld on was to cater to these anti-Trump Republicans. Ted Cruz and his "vote your conscience" speech are already a shoe-in for the audience the LP is attempting to reach.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Its because he is a lying douche bag politician. I hope endorses Trump, again reversing himself and breaking his word not to endorse because he was defending the honor of the wife that he cheats on.
    you sound like such an ass. just making you aware.

Yeah, that's why the Bushes took turns talking about how much they hated Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz is not a libertarian but he is actually fiscally conservative and that's more than enough for me to back him over Rick Perry.

if Ted Cruz ever joins the LP I will laugh SO hard.

Speaking for myself, Cruz brought a degree of legitimacy back to the hyper-apocalyptic heresy that has flooded most of the Mid-Western states (Dispensationalism), and was the most directly responsible for Rand Paul's campaign losing all of its traction. Your worst enemy is usually within your midst, nay, at your right hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast