Thread: Hillary Asks "Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead" In The Polls? Trump Responds

Hillary Asks "Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead" In The Polls? Trump Responds

Seemingly shocked that after spending 10s of millions of dollars, she remains only modestly ahead in the polls, Hillary Clinton exclaimed during an teleconference with the Laborers' International Union of North America, saying, "Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?" Donald Trump was quick offer a three word reason... "because you're terrible!"
    [...]
    And so Hillary Clinton asks frustratedly... “Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” ... Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald Trump’s record out to everybody. Nobody should be fooled.”

And Donald Trump was quick to respond: (as Politico reported)

“Because she’s terrible,” he said bluntly.

“I mean, she’s had a terrible record. Everything she touches is bad. You look at what’s going on with Libya and you look at the surge and you look at all of her decisions and you look at the Iran deal, which is one of the dumbest deals I’ve ever seen, which she started, and she totally backs, by the way, I mean, in its completed form, she totally backs. You look at everything she touched, I mean, it’s just a mess. And she’s spending a lot of money and so far it’s not had much of an impact because I guess I’m winning in most of these states and we’ll see what happens in the end, but she is [terrible].”
    The surprised look on Hillary's face says it all.
    She pledges to fight "right to work." The progs hate it when people work without their permission.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once again, Donald Trump does not have a record. He has never been elected or appointed to anything. Hillary has a long record with a lot of dead bodies along the way.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

She's such a turd sandwich..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Any illusion of composure seems to be dissolving before our eyes. Debates will be interesting.

She sounds nuts in this video.

Scott Adams has predicted this meltdown since she got the nomination. His blog post today is titled "How to Know an Election is Over."

In the 3D world of persuasion, however, the election is already over. There is still some mystery about how large the margin will be, but Trump is already the President of the United States unless something big happens in the next few weeks. How do I know that?

Listen to this clip in which Clinton asks why she isn’t leading by 50 points. Ignore the content of what she says, because no one cares about content. Just feel it.
    Also watch her hand. It's almost-but-not-quite in that pill roll position.

Desperate to hang on to Nevada.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Hillary Asks "Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead" In The Polls?

Gee, I don’t know. Could it be because you :
    · Are corrupt
    · Are a criminal
    · Are a liar
    · Have bad policies
    · Lack any understanding of economics
    · Have no real life experience
    · Are a psychopath
    · Are a murderer
    · Are a warmonger
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Scott Adams has predicted this meltdown since she got the nomination. His blog post today is titled "How to Know an Election is Over."

Yeah, this election is basically over now, and I have the feeling that she's going to be even more unhinged during the debates. Forget Clinton winning, let's see if she can win more than 10 states with this kind of lunacy, she literally makes Walter Mondale look like FDR (not that I like FDR, mind you).

Quote Originally Posted by misconstrued View Post
    She sounds nuts in this video.
    Yup, she sounds like she's drunk.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Whoever approved releasing that video, must be on Trump's payroll.

she really is insane...isn't she?

The real audience for that video is the Trump Campaign. They need him to be Teleprompter Trump in the debates, but if he thinks she is going to be like that, he will go full Trump on her just to see her handle it more like this:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The real audience for that video is the Trump Campaign. They need him to be Teleprompter Trump in the debates, but if he thinks she is going to be like that, he will go full Trump on her just to see her handle it more like this:

On witnessing Trump's vows at his wedding: "I really couldn't see or hear very well."
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

He's been downright prophetic so far.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Yup, she sounds like she's drunk.
    Drunk on epinephrine.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She's such a turd sandwich..
    Someone hook Dani up with a rep please? I have to spread some more rep around first.

I was in the need for a bit of bathroom humor right when I read it; put a much needed smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Someone hook Dani up with a rep please? I have to spread some more rep around first.

I was in the need for a bit of bathroom humor right when I read it; put a much needed smile on my face.
    Gotcha covered.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Gotcha covered.
    Graci

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Hillary is such a weirdo. I especially like the part when she says her dad is a business.

And why does she hold her hands like Mr Burns?

Last edited by Cleaner44; 09-22-2016 at 09:43 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

this means she is actually behind
    not that it matters
    Stalin voting comment

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

We should stay in touch. What's the best way to reach you? Email?