Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Donald Trump Proposes Nationwide Use of Stop-and-Frisk

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I've seen it myself. If you charge minorities with too many crimes you get harassed by the Justice Department. In many localities police all but refuse to take reports unless they have to.

@TheCount I feel perfectly safe. Not because there is no crime, but because I know I can defend myself should the need arise. It has nothing to do with fear. Even when crime rates were at their peak America was still a very safe country, but that doesn't mean we should ignore crime. You're falling for the left-wing narrative. If there's no crime then you don't need to defend yourself, and you have no reason to have a gun, therefore you should hand it over to the state.
    I see. So Mr. Anonymous says he's seen it for himself so it must be true.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm strongly opposed to stop and frisk, but let me play devil's advocate here. It is about taking illegal guns off the streets, which is going to lead to fewer gun deaths, giving liberals less of an excuse to restrict gun rights further.
    "Illegal" guns.....

Most "laws" making them "illegal" are unlawful.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    "Illegal" guns.....

I was thinking the same thing.

An "illegal" gun is any gun TPTB want to take away from you so they can do things to you that they couldn't, or at least couldn't as easily, if you kept it in your possession.

"Illegal" guns! SMDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

An "illegal" gun is any gun TPTB want to take away from you so they can do things to you that they couldn't, or at least couldn't as easily, if you kept it in your possession.

"Illegal" guns! SMDH
    Yep-

And quoting for the 100th time on this forum:

"An armed society is a polite society."
    -Robert A. Heinlein-
    There is no spoon.

"Illegal" guns.....

...shall not be infringed.
    One of the only amendments that the Federal government does not force states to recognize. Because they don't even themselves.

but that doesn't mean we should ignore crime. You're falling for the left-wing narrative.
    Where did I say that we should? Leave that poor strawman alone, he hasn't done anything to hurt anyone.

If there's no crime then you don't need to defend yourself, and you have no reason to have a gun, therefore you should hand it over to the state.

There's quite obviously a middle ground between 'there is no crime' and 'OH MY GOD THEY'RE GOING TO GET YOU ANY SECOND AND ONLY I CAN SAVE YOU'

Trump does not occupy that middle ground. He is firmly in the 'Daddy government will save you!' camp.

Wait... which wing of politics is it that believes in broad expansion of government powers for the protection of the poor helpless individual? Oh, right. Turns out that just person a person has an 'R' next to their name and they say that they're conservative doesn't mean that their policies and politics aren't actually leftist. The one falling for the leftist narrative is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Illegal" guns.....

All laws infringing on possession or carry of arms are unlawful.

any arrest without a valid warrant is unlawful.

and resistance against such crimes is an immediate death sentence.

what is the question again?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-23-2016 at 09:00 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    All laws infringing on possession or carry of arms are unlawful.
    It is a Natural law. Above government "law."

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    He's less of a $#@!ing traitor, yes. As long as Johnson-Weld is for gun-grabbing and passing the Trans Pacific Partnership, you have no firm ground from which to speak.
    Are you seriously pretending not to know that Trump is in favor of gun-grabbing and Pence is in favor of TPP? Really?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234