Thread: This Rapper Has A Solution To Police Shootings And Gun Violence

This Rapper Has A Solution To Police Shootings And Gun Violence

This Rapper Has A Solution To Police Shootings And Gun Violence

“If no Americans had no guns, there wouldn’t be no police killing people."

By Julia Craven Reporter, The Huffington Post - 08/02/2016

21 Savage has an idea about how to solve America’s gun violence and police brutality issues: Get rid of guns.

“It’s one simple thing that would get rid of all the problems in the world,” the 21-year-old rapper said in a July interview with FADER. “If no Americans had no guns, there wouldn’t be no police killing people. That’s the easiest and simplest way to solve it. To take everybody’s guns, not just the civilians. Take the police’s guns too.”

Police have killed 633 people in the U.S. this year and 156 of them were black, according to a tracker from The Guardian.

Many politicians and gun owners have voiced similar sentiments, calling for a ban on assault rifles and for common-sense gun laws such as universal background checks before gun purchases. As far as disarming police goes, other countries have had success with gun-free police forces: Officers in England and Wales are not armed, and from March 2012 until March 2014, they didn’t kill any civilians. Norway armed its officers for a year and is now working to disarm them. Granted, gun restrictions for civilians are significantly tighter in those countries, which don’t have the right to bear arms written into their constitutions. And as Noah Berlatsky writes for Quartz, there are millions of guns, both legal and illegal, on the streets stateside, which makes it harder to advocate for a disarmed police force.
    More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0693164c31f71
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He should change his name to Sly Hitler.
    I am the spoon.

Hmmmm? "If no Americans had no guns..." Since that's a double negative, doesn't that mean that ALL Americans would have guns? Sounds like a great idea to me! also, "Take the police guns," sounds pretty good too. And their kevlar body armor. They'd be a hell of a lot more polite and cognizant of people's rights, I'd think.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Our next Noble peace prize winner.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Our next Noble peace prize winner.

Immediately after he wins the Nobel in literature.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “If no Americans had no guns, there wouldn’t be no police killing people."
    Four negations here. No, no, wouldn't and no.

So I'm lost. Is he saying that if all Americans have guns then the police would kill them?

Cuz not all Americans have guns now and police are killing them, so......

Wow. Now I'm really confused.

edit: No. Wait. I think he is saying that if all Americans had guns, then the police wouldn't be killing people. ???

editII: Nope. I don't think that's right either.
    Last edited by Dary; 09-21-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Maybe this will help.

"The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    He should change his name to Sly Hitler.
    You fail spelling today. Please write on the board 500 times "Ignorant StoogePunk Of Simplistic GhettoMind"

Youngin's... sheesh.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

On a more serious note, don't doubt for a second that the progressives have the same thing in mind, with one small compromise, of course:

which makes it harder to advocate for a disarmed police force.
    Nope, can't go along with disarming the police or private security. Mundanes and the gun clingers? Strip 'em bare!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Listen to the man speak in his own words. Please ignore the ash on his forehead, the video was made the afternoon of ash Wednesday

KRS One has been rapping since 21 Savage was a bloodshot twinkle of an eye, and he's stated in interviews that you should never let them take your guns.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

To take everybody’s guns, not just the civilians. Take the police’s guns too.”
    I don't think he has thought this through.. If the police don't have guns, then who takes the guns?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't think he has thought this through.. If the police don't have guns, then who takes the guns?
    I posted the interview where they got the quote from and what came after that sentence they quoted is "except the army which protects the whole country". This is not rocket science, the police can take the civilian's guns and police can turn their guns over to the army which is implied in the way he stated it. The problem with the plan is that first of all, the second amendment is in the way and secondly, it would not work.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Listen to the man speak in his own words. Please ignore the ash on his forehead, the video was made the afternoon of ash Wednesday
    Get rid of police. A LOCALLY elected sheriff and deputies, more appointed in times of emergencies as needed. They should represent their community. And be accountable for their actions by being in effect elected officials.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-21-2016 at 10:46 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Get rid of police. A LOCALLY elected sheriff and deputies, more appointed in times of emergencies as needed. They should represent their community. And be accountable for their actions by being in effect elected officials.
    Not get rid of the police, get rid of their guns.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we could get rid of all guns, next we'd have to get rid of of bows and arrows. And then swords. And knives. Then rocks and sticks. No fists allowed either. Wraslin', that's it. May the best wraslers win.

Whats next, a Disarmed Military?

... and Hegalian Dialectic. THIS is the conclusion sheeple are supposed to come to.

Once the population has been disarmed and fully pacified, they will feel the noose of tyranny tighten around their throats and pay with their lives. Remember that the only lives that really matter to the status quo is their own, everyone else is disposable. Then you will see murder of the populus on a scale not seen since the likes of Hitler and Stalin. And they are going to go after all who oppose their dominance. During the 20th century, governments killed SIX TIMES as many people as were killed during wars. This does not bode well, for us.

Someone want to start #StatusQuoLivesMatter?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I'm glad we don't elect rappers to be policy-makers. (Of course, until we elect President Kanye)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm glad we don't elect rappers to be policy-makers. (Of course, until we elect President Kanye)

Give it time. We've had an actor, a clown,and now, possibly a reality TV star. Can a rapper be far behind?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    On a more serious note, don't doubt for a second that the progressives have the same thing in mind, with one small compromise, of course:

Nope, can't go along with disarming the police or private security. Mundanes and the gun clingers? Strip 'em bare!
    These riots serve the gun control agenda. Case in point, Hillary Clinton at last night's debate:

But we also have to recognize, in addition to the challenges that we face with policing, there are so many good, brave police officers who equally want reform. So we have to bring communities together in order to begin working on that as a mutual goal. And we've got to get guns out of the hands of people who should not have them.

The gun epidemic is the leading cause of death of young African- American men, more than the next nine causes put together. So we have to do two things, as I said. We have to restore trust. We have to work with the police. We have to make sure they respect the communities and the communities respect them. And we have to tackle the plague of gun violence, which is a big contributor to a lot of the problems that we're seeing today.

Last rap video I saw had everybody waving guns around and every other word was ni gger.

Guns will never be gone, they're now 3D printable.