Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redditors May Have Just Found A Smoking Gun In Email Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Not able to watch right now, apparently there are some real homeruns. Will watch tonight at midnight, haha.
    No homeruns that I've heard in well over an hour. Its full of the GOP members trying to hit Hillary and the FBI on the email/reddit stuff, while the DNC members try to link Trump to Russia and blame Russia for hacking in order to influence the election and trying to get the FBI to say they are investigating trump and his people in relation to Russia. Add in a regular bit of congressman giving Comey and the FBI rimjobs and you have nothing but a giant waste of time.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 09-28-2016 at 10:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure this is unrelated:

Head of Justice dept National Security Division stepping down:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...495_story.html
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Has Drudge covered this? Should we assume that people have sent this to him already?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    No homeruns that I've heard in well over an hour. Its full of the GOP members trying to hit Hillary and the FBI on the email/reddit stuff, while the DNC members try to link Trump to Russia and blame Russia for hacking in order to influence the election and trying to get the FBI to say they are investigating trump and his people in relation to Russia. Add in a regular bit of congressman giving Comey and the FBI rimjobs and you have nothing but a giant waste of time.
    Apparently there is confession that lies were told *after immunity deals were given. I'll have to watch the highlights.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Apparently there is confession that lies were told *after immunity deals were given. I'll have to watch the highlights.
    Confirmed. Comey stated to the committee that Combetta lied to the FBI, but there was confusion about the lie was before or after the immunity. I posted the vids in the COMEY HEARINGS thread.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

If the GOP members of the committee had had any clue what they were doing, they should have assembled Comey's case for him, question him on what he knew when he knew it, and once demonstrated that he had a real case but neglected to pursue it, recommend charges of the subversion of justice by neglect, or dereliction of duty as an Officer of the United States, and given that neither the FBI nor the Executive Branch has demonstrated the integrity of trust, immediately bring the impeachment of Director Comey.

Congress can also remove an FBI director by impeachment. Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says that any civil officer can be removed if the Senate convicts him of “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” A two-thirds vote is required for conviction. I would think that the subversion of justice by gross dereliction of duty (negligence) would fall under other high crimes and misdemeanors.

It is unlikely impossible that there would be a 2/3 vote, of course. It's all just a partisan pony show now, but I do believe it important for the vehement disapproval of Congress to go into the Journal. This is the kind of violation that goes directly to the heart of what America is. The ruling class ever gets off scot free on things that mundanes spend years or decades in prison.

Not that congress actually disapproves, but for frak sake are we going to get frog-marched into despotism without even a goram whimper? "Here is a bayonet, now sign the new constitution we gave you." "Deerp okay george." Except now they capitulate completely without even the bayonets. Cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Confirmed. Comey stated to the committee that Combetta lied to the FBI, but there was confusion about the lie was before or after the immunity. I posted the vids in the COMEY HEARINGS thread.
    I recalled that Comey after the confusion eventually admitted (quietly) that there were lies after the immunity, but sort of skipped and dodged past that and wasn't pressed? But I only heard it once while I was doing other things so who knows.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

If the story is true the level of incompetence displayed by stonetear should be enough to get him conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    If the story is true the level of incompetence displayed by stonetear should be enough to get him conviction.
    It was true. He got immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It was true. He got immunity.
    The level of incompetence he displayed was abysmal. How was he hired?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123