Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 62

Thread: Tulsa, OK : Unarmed Man's Vehicle Breaks Down, Police on Nearby Call Shoot Him Dead

  1. #31

    Default

    Cop Blames Unarmed Dad for His Own Death After Killing Him on Video With Hands Up

    Tulsa, OK — Tulsa Police Officer Betty Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher in September when he experienced car trouble after leaving night classes at Tulsa Community College. On Sunday, Shelby went on CBS’s 60-Minutes to attempt to justify the killing of this unarmed man — and shamelessly blamed him.

    In a brazenly despicable fashion, Shelby explained to host Bill Whitaker that Crutcher, who had no weapon on him or in his car, that she feared for her life, and her only option was taking his life.

    “His hands were in the air from all views,” pastor Rodney Goss of the Morning Star Baptist Church, who viewed footage from both dash cams and a police helicopter prior to the public release, told the Tulsa World in September. “It was not apparent from any angle at any point he lunged, came toward, aggressively attacked, or made any sudden movements that would have been considered a threat or life-threatening toward the officer.”

    The video evidence was so compelling that several days after it was released, a warrant was issued for Shelby’s arrest. She is set to go on trial in May for manslaughter.

    Officer Tyler Turnbough, who had arrived as backup, took the less lethal route and deployed his Taser against Crutcher. However, Shelby fired before the electric jolt could even knock him to the ground. Also, Video from one patrol car’s dash cam and that is seen from a police helicopter circling above clearly shows Crutcher not acting aggressively as the cops surround and then murder him.

    Bill Whitaker: Do you have any regrets about this?

    Betty Shelby: I have sorrow that this happened that this man lost his life but he caused the situation to occur. So in the end, he caused his own.

    Bill Whitaker: He caused his death?

    Betty Shelby: Yes.

    The mindset that it takes to believe this unarmed man is responsible for his own death is truly frightening. When Crutcher was killed, he posed no threat, was not violent, and was merely stopped on the roadside. Acting odd is hardly a reason to deploy deadly force — much less attempt to justify it.


    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...gwtSbUQVTyL.99
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

    Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

    Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

    Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

    Just answer the question. Which game is Trump playing?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    The mindset that it takes to believe this unarmed man is responsible for his own death is truly frightening. When Crutcher was killed, he posed no threat, was not violent, and was merely stopped on the roadside. Acting odd is hardly a reason to deploy deadly force — much less attempt to justify it.
    Avoid cops at all costs.

    Even when you fully comply and do everything that they, often in a contradictory and screaming manner, demand, they may still blow you away.

    Do not call them, do not associate with them, if they are in your family, shun them, and if you do get sideways with one, do everything you can to be as meek and submissive and pliable and compliant as you can possibly be.

    This is called freedom in AmeriKa.

  4. #33

    Default

    Bill Whitaker: Do you have any regrets about this?

    Betty Shelby: I have sorrow that this happened that this man lost his life but he caused the situation to occur. So in the end, he caused his own.

    Bill Whitaker: He caused his death?

    Betty Shelby: Yes.
    He did this to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Avoid cops at all costs.

    Even when you fully comply and do everything that they, often in a contradictory and screaming manner, demand, they may still blow you away.

    Do not call them, do not associate with them, if they are in your family, shun them, and if you do get sideways with one, do everything you can to be as meek and submissive and pliable and compliant as you can possibly be.

    This is called freedom in AmeriKa.
    Or just shrug and figure it's been a good life and get the drop on him knowing that the rest will stop at nothing until you are shot dead or burned up.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He did this to himself.
    “I wuz in der middlof muh storm troopin one day and there 'e was this big-ass monstar of a dude just scarin me all out of the fearlessness of my incompetence! You cain't rightly stormtroop if y'aint fearless! So'z I give it to 'im good! He done did it to hisself I'm tellin you.”

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Or just shrug and figure it's been a good life and get the drop on him knowing that the rest will stop at nothing until you are shot dead or burned up.
    Today is a good day to die.

    Yup, pays your money, takes your choice.

    Probably the only choice a truly free man has.

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

    Bill Whitaker: Do you have any regrets about this?

    Betty Shelby: I have sorrow that this happened that this man lost his life but he caused the situation to occur. So in the end, he caused his own.

    Bill Whitaker: He caused his death?

    Betty Shelby: Yes. because $#@! you, that's why
    Fixed it for her..
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" —Kenny Rogers


    "When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous


    I wish that for just one time, You could stand inside my shoes, And just for that one moment I could be you.
    Yes, I wish that for just one time You could stand inside my shoes, You'd know what a drag it is to see you.
    ~ Bob Dylan

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Or just shrug and figure it's been a good life and get the drop on him knowing that the rest will stop at nothing until you are shot dead or burned up.
    I suspect that choice may be coming more common in the near future.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  10. #39

    Default

    Continues to plead the "he did this to himself" defense.



    “I did everything I could to stop this,” Shelby said Monday. “Crutcher’s death is his fault.”

    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bet...EYPrGCzxOVB.99

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Continues to plead the "he did this to himself" defense.



    “I did everything I could to stop this,” Shelby said Monday. “Crutcher’s death is his fault.”

    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bet...EYPrGCzxOVB.99

    A true hero.
    Chris

    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." — Benjamin Franklin

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    I was a minarchist, but I ran out of excuses.

  12. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Or just shrug and figure it's been a good life and get the drop on him knowing that the rest will stop at nothing until you are shot dead or burned up.
    I have been thinking recently that Bad Elk v. United States is in trouble...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  13. #42

  14. #43

    Default

    did you see Shelby run to her SUV after the verdict?...i have no words..

    so now we will be having to endure media coverage of the riots for the next few weeks.

  15. #44

    Default

    Jeez.... Why aren't juries allowed to convict in these cases? What the $#@! is wrong with people?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  16. #45

    Default

    "If you hesitate, if you delay, then you die," Shelby told the courtroom Monday.
    - Officer Shelby
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  17. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Or just shrug and figure it's been a good life and get the drop on him knowing that the rest will stop at nothing until you are shot dead or burned up.

  18. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Jeez.... Why aren't juries allowed to convict in these cases? What the $#@! is wrong with people?
    Stockholm Syndrome.

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Stockholm Syndrome.

    More like voir dire.

    That's French for "jury tampering."
    Last edited by CCTelander; 05-18-2017 at 10:11 AM.
    Chris

    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." — Benjamin Franklin

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    I was a minarchist, but I ran out of excuses.

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    More like voir dire.

    That's French for "jury tampering."
    Thought it meant jury stacking.

  21. #50

    Default

    The defense called for a mistrial Tuesday, claiming prosecutors implied Shelby is guilty because she waited three days to speak to investigators.
    More blue privilege.

    Be nice if you or I could avoid arrest and questioning for a few days to get our story straight.

    Another example of why you never talk to cops.

  22. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thought it meant jury stacking.

    Pretty much what I meant, yeah.

    ETA: When you stack your juries with family members of cops, friends of cops, people whose livlihoods depend on cops and the police state, and copsucking law and order conservatives whose fondest wish is to see those damned dirty ... fill in the blank (hippies, druggies, vagrants, whatever the flavor of the day is) get what's coming to them, the verdict is pretty much a foregone conclusion.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 05-18-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    Chris

    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." — Benjamin Franklin

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    I was a minarchist, but I ran out of excuses.

  23. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    did you see Shelby run to her SUV after the verdict?...i have no words..

    so now we will be having to endure media coverage of the riots for the next few weeks.
    I don't think there will be riots in this case -- I haven't even seen this verdict covered much in the national news.

    In the past two or three years it seems like more cops than ever have been charged, but virtually ALL are being let off with acquittals or hung juries. Even with video of a cop shooting a fleeing man in the back he gets off (on the murder charge, at least).

    It has to be emboldening them, letting them know for certain they are above the law -- and these juries are just acting as enablers for their bad behavior. Eventually there probably will be a riot after a similar verdict, and most people will wonder why.

  24. #53

    Default

    Terence Crutcher got SERVED. AND. PROTECTED.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The defense called for a mistrial Tuesday, claiming prosecutors implied Shelby is guilty because she waited three days to speak to investigators.
    More blue privilege.

    Be nice if you or I could avoid arrest and questioning for a few days to get our story straight.
    You and I are not burdened with the noble but crushingly weighty duty of SERVICE. AND. PROTECTION.

    If we were, we'd need the opportunity to "decompress" as well ...

  25. #54

    Default

    Itchy Fingered “hero” Betty Shelby Acquitted

    https://ericpetersautos.com/2017/05/...comment-663585

    By eric

    A jury has acquitted a white Oklahoma police officer who says she fired out of fear last year when she killed an unarmed black man with his hands held above his head.

    Of course. She “feared for her safety,” you see.

    Because one unarmed guy – not “resisting” or “fleeing,” but failing to immediately become supine and obey every barked command of four armed government workers who had him surrounded (plus a helicopter in the air above) constitutes a “threat to officer safety” that must be met with immediate lethal force.

    His “crime”? Odd behavior.

    Keep this in mind the next time you think about arguing with a cop over a traffic offense.

    It is getting to the point that anything less than cringing submission to every “lawful order” – whatever comes out of a “hero’s” yap – constitutes the capital offenses of “resisting” and Contempt of Cop.

    But even Dirty Harry didn’t blow away unarmed targets – and of course, Harry wasn’t a poltroon who demanded he be accorded Hero status. Unlike this armed lunch lady who blew a guy away because he didn’t accord her the demanded immediate obedience.

    The family of Terence Crutcher burst into tears and expressed outrage after jurors found Tulsa officer Betty Jo Shelby not guilty of first-degree manslaughter in the 16 September shooting. About 100 demonstrators later gathered outside the courthouse and some briefly blocked a main street.

    “Let it be known that I believe in my heart that Betty Shelby got away with murder,” Crutcher’s father, Reverend Joey Crutcher, said after the verdict was announced.

    A lawyer for Shelby said the officer was “elated” that the jury found her not guilty.

    “She’s ready to get back to her life,” Defence Attorney Shannon McMurray said.


    Shelby looked stone-faced when the verdict was read, but Crutcher’s family was quickly ushered out of the courtroom sobbing and wailing.

    At least four of the 12 jurors were crying as they left the courtroom and they did not look at either the family of Crutcher or Shelby. The jury comprised eight women and four men and included three African-Americans.

    Shelby testified that she fired her weapon out of fear because she said Crutcher didn’t obey her commands to lie on the ground and appeared to reach inside his SUV for what she says she thought was a gun.

    Crutcher was unarmed.

    Prosecutors told jurors that Shelby overreacted. They noted Crutcher had his hands in the air and wasn’t combative — part of which was confirmed by police video taken from a dashboard camera and helicopter that showed Crutcher walking away from Shelby, hands held above his head.

    Shelby’s attorneys argued that in the two minutes before cameras began recording the encounter, Shelby repeatedly ordered Crutcher to stop walking away from her and get on the ground.

    Crutcher’s family said police attempted to “demonise” Crutcher over the drug possession to deflect attention from the fact officers didn’t find a gun inside his SUV.

    The most telling aspect of this business is the way it would have been handled had the shooter not been an armed government worker. If an ordinary person had fired a gun at an unarmed person, a person who was not combative, who was walking away from them… it almost certainly would have been a murder case.



    And there almost certainly would have been a conviction.

    Instead, this armed government worker – this “hero” who feared for its safety – gets to go home without even a traffic ticket to pay.

    And will probably find employment as an armed government worker in some other state.

  26. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Itchy Fingered “hero” Betty Shelby Acquitted

    https://ericpetersautos.com/2017/05/...comment-663585

    By eric

    A jury has acquitted a white Oklahoma police officer who says she fired out of fear last year when she killed an unarmed black man with his hands held above his head.

    Of course. She “feared for her safety,” you see.

    Because one unarmed guy – not “resisting” or “fleeing,” but failing to immediately become supine and obey every barked command of four armed government workers who had him surrounded (plus a helicopter in the air above) constitutes a “threat to officer safety” that must be met with immediate lethal force.

    His “crime”? Odd behavior.

    Keep this in mind the next time you think about arguing with a cop over a traffic offense.

    It is getting to the point that anything less than cringing submission to every “lawful order” – whatever comes out of a “hero’s” yap – constitutes the capital offenses of “resisting” and Contempt of Cop.

    But even Dirty Harry didn’t blow away unarmed targets – and of course, Harry wasn’t a poltroon who demanded he be accorded Hero status. Unlike this armed lunch lady who blew a guy away because he didn’t accord her the demanded immediate obedience.

    The family of Terence Crutcher burst into tears and expressed outrage after jurors found Tulsa officer Betty Jo Shelby not guilty of first-degree manslaughter in the 16 September shooting. About 100 demonstrators later gathered outside the courthouse and some briefly blocked a main street.

    “Let it be known that I believe in my heart that Betty Shelby got away with murder,” Crutcher’s father, Reverend Joey Crutcher, said after the verdict was announced.

    A lawyer for Shelby said the officer was “elated” that the jury found her not guilty.

    “She’s ready to get back to her life,” Defence Attorney Shannon McMurray said.


    Shelby looked stone-faced when the verdict was read, but Crutcher’s family was quickly ushered out of the courtroom sobbing and wailing.

    At least four of the 12 jurors were crying as they left the courtroom and they did not look at either the family of Crutcher or Shelby. The jury comprised eight women and four men and included three African-Americans.

    Shelby testified that she fired her weapon out of fear because she said Crutcher didn’t obey her commands to lie on the ground and appeared to reach inside his SUV for what she says she thought was a gun.

    Crutcher was unarmed.

    Prosecutors told jurors that Shelby overreacted. They noted Crutcher had his hands in the air and wasn’t combative — part of which was confirmed by police video taken from a dashboard camera and helicopter that showed Crutcher walking away from Shelby, hands held above his head.

    Shelby’s attorneys argued that in the two minutes before cameras began recording the encounter, Shelby repeatedly ordered Crutcher to stop walking away from her and get on the ground.

    Crutcher’s family said police attempted to “demonise” Crutcher over the drug possession to deflect attention from the fact officers didn’t find a gun inside his SUV.

    The most telling aspect of this business is the way it would have been handled had the shooter not been an armed government worker. If an ordinary person had fired a gun at an unarmed person, a person who was not combative, who was walking away from them… it almost certainly would have been a murder case.



    And there almost certainly would have been a conviction.

    Instead, this armed government worker – this “hero” who feared for its safety – gets to go home without even a traffic ticket to pay.

    And will probably find employment as an armed government worker in some other state.

    "Armed lunch lady." Snigger.

    I'd rep you if I could, brother.
    Chris

    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." — Benjamin Franklin

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    I was a minarchist, but I ran out of excuses.

  27. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "Armed lunch lady." Snigger.

    I'd rep you if I could, brother.
    Eric gets a +rep for using "poltroon" in a sentence.

  28. #57

    Default

    Annnnnd, back on the job within a couple of days.


    Cop Who Killed Unarmed Father With Hands Up, On Video, Gets Job Back

    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bre...yee7vZpSh2F.99

    Tulsa, OK — Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby will not spend a day in prison for killing 40-year-old Terence Crutcher. In fact, according to officials on Friday, Shelby will be allowed to return to her job on the police force.

    Tulsa police Chief Chuck Jordan said in an email Friday Shelby will once again be a police officer with his department but would not be allowed to patrol Tulsa’s streets.

    Shelby’s trial concluded this week when she was found “not guilty” of manslaughter Wednesday, by a jury of her peers. The jurors also wanted to go on record as saying she is not without blame.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-19-2017 at 11:49 PM.

  29. #58

    Default

    Tulsa Cop Acquitted in Terence Crutcher's Death Resigns

    (NEWSER) – A white Oklahoma police officer recently acquitted of fatally shooting an unarmed black man submitted her resignation from the Tulsa police department Friday, saying the desk job where she had been assigned made her feel isolated from fellow officers, the AP reports. Officer Betty Shelby's resignation is effective Aug. 3, according to a news release from the Tulsa branch of a national police union. She also said she was praying for healing for the family of Terence Crutcher, who died after she opened fire in September. "As I have stated before, the incident with Terence Crutcher was a tragedy for everyone involved, and I am sorry he lost his life," Shelby said. "I will continue to pray for the unity of our community, the safety of our citizens and our police officers."

    Shelby was acquitted in May of manslaughter in Crutcher's slaying. Police Chief Chuck Jordan put her in an administrative role May 19, two days after her acquittal. She was not allowed on street patrol while an internal department investigation continued. Tulsa police spokesman Sgt. Shane Tuell would not speak specifically about Shelby but said internal investigations end when officers are no longer employed by the department. Prior to returning to work, Shelby had been on unpaid leave since Sept. 22, when prosecutors charged her. Her attorney, Shannon McMurray, said she's not sure what 43-year-old Shelby will do next. McMurray said there had been no agreement in place for a payout if Shelby stayed in the desk job for a certain amount of time.
    http://www.newser.com/story/245741/t...h-resigns.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

  30. #59

    Default

    Poor lady... I hope she's alright...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  31. #60

    Default

    She should sue the department.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Police Shoot Teenage Boy Because Someone Nearby Had A Toy Gun
    By Suzanimal in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 03:02 AM
  2. Police Shoot Teenage Boy Because Someone Nearby Had A Toy Gun
    By morfeeis in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2015, 03:57 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 12:22 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:41 AM
  5. CA-Cops shoot unarmed man dead after running from a bicycle violation
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •