Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Hillary's rallies being faked?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Apparently Fox News was in on the conspiracy.
    Why wouldn't they be?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why wouldn't they be?
    Are you just messing with me? I can't even tell if you're serious.

Are you just messing with me? I can't even tell if you're serious.
    Can you first tell me who owns Fox News and which candidate they support, which candidate received the most money from Fox News in the last election cycle and then explain to me your thoughts on the false left-right paradigm in a short paragraph? I need to know where you're at on this stuff before diving in. Also, if you could define the term controlled opposition, that would be helpful as well.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Can you first tell me who owns Fox News and which candidate they support, which candidate received the most money from Fox News in the last election cycle and then explain to me your thoughts on the false left-right paradigm in a short paragraph? I need to know where you're at on this stuff before diving in.
    Never mind ...

Never mind ...
    That's a totally valid answer and gives me a lot of information to work from, thank you.

You are still at the stage where you can't handle information that is uncomfortable for you. It's called cognitive dissonance. You will probably stop reading right here, which is fine, but if you are ready to be cured of your irrationality then you will want to continue reading.

The owner of Fox News is Rupert Murdoch, he openly supports Hillary Clinton. Fox News has given the most money to Democratic candidates the last two election cycles and were huge backers of Hillary Clinton in 2008.

The false left-right paradigm refers to a concept where people believe that Republicans and Democrats are actually enemies, rather than a team secretly working together. Nobody explains this concept better and nobody has given this more attention than Ron Paul. If you don't understand the false left-right paradigm then you probably haven't listened to more than 10 minutes of Ron Paul speaking or read more than a couple of pages of his written content in your entire life.

Controlled opposition means that a group of people who oppose the establishment are actually controlled by the establishment - they still pretend to oppose the establishment but they are only allowed to go so far so as not to actually expose them for what they are.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-19-2016 at 01:40 PM.

That's a totally valid answer and gives me a lot of information to work from, thank you.

You are still at the stage where you can't handle information that is uncomfortable for you. It's called cognitive dissonance. You will probably stop reading right here, which is fine, but if you are ready to be cured of your irrationality then you will want to continue reading.

The owner of Fox News is Rupert Murdoch, he openly supports Hillary Clinton. Fox News has given the most money to Democratic candidates the last two election cycles and were huge backers of Hillary Clinton in 2008.

The false left-right paradigm refers to a concept where people believe that Republicans and Democrats are actually enemies, rather than a team secretly working together. Nobody explains this concept better and nobody has given this more attention than Ron Paul. If you don't understand the false left-right paradigm then you probably haven't listened to more than 10 minutes of Ron Paul speaking or read more than a couple of pages of his written content in your entire life.

Controlled opposition means that a group of people who oppose the establishment are actually controlled by the establishment - they still pretend to oppose the establishment but they are only allowed to go so far so as not to actually expose them for what they are.
    Very good answer.

+rep

*The owner of Fox News is Rupert Murdoch, he openly supports Hillary Clinton. Fox News has given the most money to Democratic candidates the last two election cycles and were huge backers of Hillary Clinton in 2008.

*The false left-right paradigm refers to a concept where people believe that Republicans and Democrats are actually enemies, rather than a team secretly working together.

I'd rep you if I could I thought Roger Ailes was the mastermind behind Fox. It turns out he is supporting Trump and working on his campaign? Does that mean Roger Ailes is controlled opposition? Or is fox Controlled opposition to make Republicans look bad? Or does Roger Ailes want to make a TV network with Trump after he loses the general election. Tune in to find out, you wont want to miss it?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

SMALL CROWD Turns Out to See Hillary Clinton at Temple University

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...le-university/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can tell you this: I'm getting sick of that pink boucle jacket she seems to love.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Great post of truth!
    Rupert Murdoch Loves Hillary Clinton
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rupert-m...llary-clinton/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

When and where was that pic taken CPUd? I have a hunch but I'd like to see if your game is good enough to verify.

(no reply from CPUd. The answer is very high-ranking Freemason Bill Graham's 95th bday party in Montreat NC in 2013. That outsider Trump doin' outsider thangs again. Trump was also the keynote speaker at the NCGOP convention back in 2012, which gives an idea of how far in advance campaigns are set up. NC is now a swing-state.)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...769_story.html)
    Last edited by devil21; 10-06-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Here's a Bill rally video. Compare that to Hill's. The video "quality" difference is obvious.

Last edited by devil21; 10-06-2016 at 01:08 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's not a blue cirlce.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

^^^^^Times up nicely with the ad being run ad nauseum by Hillary's campaign here about Donald's comments about women's appearances. The ad is nothing but girls Brennan's age staring into mirrors while Trump's comments play in the background. So scripted.

At least that town hall looks real though.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    These people will stop at nothing. SMDH!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    These people will stop at nothing. SMDH!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Point being this is a bigger story than Hillary's campaign faking her political rallies - this is CBS et al. helping fake political rallies... It is probably true, but also scary as $#@! to think about.. At the same time, it seems like it would be illegal and potentially highly damaging to the networks if it were found out. I doubt they will report on it, though.
    I don't think they give that much of a damn. Collectively, they are no longer a free-market provider of information and entertainment so much as they are become Miniprop.

The major networks are indeed an oligopoly. I do not believe they need to be in on an explicit conspiracy with one another in order to collude in the ways implied and, seemingly, observed in this thread. That is what so many fail to see. They are captained by people of like political bents and that is all that is required. They are all aware and in possession of identical technologies and know what the capabilities are. They will by their nature alone support the candidates who best align with their political views. The technologies mentioned enable them to do this in ways that are not above-board.

The natural paths for these major outlets all converge on the same operational conclusions, even without any given CEO having ever met one of the others. These are, most likely, highly driven individuals with strong beliefs as to the direction that humanity (or at least the people of America) needs to take. They have the means of helping that along in the "right" direction. They each also know that when the bias becomes apparent, they will be rewarded in other ways by those whom they help. Being almost certainly pure pragmatists, they allow no principle beyond getting what they want to interfere with... well, getting what they want. They are typically amoral, even by their own admissions, which almost universally boils down to immoral in practical reality. It is quite apparent they do not care a whit.

It is also apparent that your opinion of them no longer disturbs them very much, regardless of how low it may be. They are in positions of almost supreme practical power. They do what they do, regardless of what you may think of them or the letters you may write to their advertisers. That means the money comes in no matter what they pump into your living room. The advertisers may or may not care, but what can they do? They will not pull effective advertising away so long as it maintains effective branding, which means consumer awareness, and thereby sells product. It would be tantamount to corporate suicide.

Therefore, it is plain to see that there need be no grand conspiracy issuing from a smoke-filled room of closed doors behind which the moguls of broadcast networks gather to plot their Eville(tm) schemes against the riffraff.

But the meaner rarely thinks beyond the end of his hooked nose, perhaps even being constitutionally incapable of seeing how the fundamental structure of these market arrangements pave the easy road toward such inevitabilities.

A decent analog might be this: set up a booth in the middle of town and begin giving away 1 ozt gold coins. What does anyone think will be the ultimate result? Everyone in town would eventually beat a path to your door. It is the human proclivity to do this, yet there is no meeting of the minds beyond the commonality of the drive to get a free coin. Nobody sat down with their fellow residents to plot out how they would walk to the booth and get coins. The goal and its desirability are obvious to most, if not all and they act by their own nature.

Therefore, to all those who so devotedly attempt to discredit the most likely reality, I say pull your heads from the sand and start thinking like adults in the real world and not as children, eyes tightly shut with murderous force, fingers plugging your ears, feet stamping wildly in place, as you shriek "conspiracy theorist!" in an infinite loop.
    Last edited by osan; 10-07-2016 at 06:04 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Well, I do know for a fact that ABC Studios produces network tv shows for CBS network. So yes the networks do work together to some extent, at least where money is concerned. Competitors they most certainly are not.

I just watched a bit of the first video and it seemed silly. Are all the others equally silly? Or do any of them have anything to them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12