Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in New York City believed to be 'intentional,' mayor says; 29 injured

Explosion in New York City believed to be 'intentional,' mayor says; 29 injured

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/17...e-unclear.html

An explosion that injured at least 29 people in New York City late Saturday appeared to be "intentional," Mayor Bill de Blasio announced, as sources told Fox News an apparent explosive device -- a pressure cooker -- was found four blocks away.
    Explosion, 2 dozen + injured, second device found nearby. More at link and twitter
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I was just there tonight. It's a bit surreal since I did not find out until I got home. Literally maybe two blocks nearby, did not notice police cars or the explosion it self. Also the nj explosion happened in the area I visit.

Anyways this type of stuff might even turn NJ and NY red this election cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Glad you are safe, SHO.

This is really weird. I grew up in NJ and I'm going back to visit for the first time in 20 years. First stop, SEASIDE PARK,NJ (site of the first bombing a few hours earlier) to visit my grandma. Second stop, Central Park, MANHATTAN(site of the second bombing). Yikes!!!

That Drudge report is the first news report I've seen that has even mentioned both bombings together. The media is trying to keep it quiet ...
    Last edited by Madison320; 09-18-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Here's a question: What's the difference between the explosion being intentional and it being terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by andy2044 View Post
    Here's a question: What's the difference between the explosion being intentional and it being terrorism?
    The upcoming election?

Intentional explosion would be to target a specific person and everyone else is collateral. Terror bombing is targeting a broader range of people, usually a group and/or randoms.

Most likely not a lone wolf, white guy. Why would a lone wolf white guy place bombs so far apart? Most likely not the mob, mob wont want attention to thenselves.

It could be a government false flag as always....

Most likely 2 terror islamic cells coordinating with each other. One of the bombs (i believe in nj) was meant for a marathon event that was going on that is attended by marines and sailors. The interesting thing is that no one died. I think a total of 30-40 people got hurt at both bombings

Not to mention there is a probably unrelated event of a guy stabbing 8 peoppe in minnesota while supposedly talking about allah.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Our dd and family live in Queens and attend church in Chelsea. They are fine, but we are very concerned.
    Last edited by euphemia; 09-18-2016 at 11:08 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Oh no, that's horrible!

We need to find out who was responsible for this, and then we need to go bomb terrorists in Syria to make sure it never happens again!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I go to school just blocks from there and am in the area all the time. I'm not too worried. There's 1000 places whoever did this could have put it to do more damage, seems kinda amateurish.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Black Female Getting Vegetarian Burrito Then Boom Fox News Interview NYC Explosion 9/17/2016

National Guard in Area Training NYC Explosion Fox News Reporter 9/17/2016

Looks like we have ourselves a gay bomber...

Online manifesto by individual claiming responsibility for Chelsea explosion is discovered; NYPD investigating

NEW YORK — A manifesto by an individual claiming to be responsible for detonating an explosive in Chelsea, injuring 29 people, has been discovered online and police confirmed Sunday they are now investigating its validity.

The investigation is in its early stages, and the primary concern is credibility behind the posting titled, "I'm the NY Bomber: This is will be my manifesto," sources tell PIX11's Mario Diaz.

The individual titles two posts, "Taking a human life" and "Manufacturing Test Explosives," and claims the reason for Saturday night's attack is bringing attention to issues surrounding those who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and ***** or questioning.

You probably have all seen the news by now,
    the explosives detonated in New York City, that was me. Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time.
    I did it because I cannot stand society.
    I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society.
    Click here to read the manifesto in its entirety.

The alleged manifesto was pulled offline within 45 minutes of PIX11 publishing this story.

The explosion in Chelsea at West 23rd Street injured 29 people and caused "significant damage" to the area.

While the incident was "obviously an act of terrorism," no links to any international groups have been found, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday.

An investigation continued into the motive behind the attack. No arrests have been made.
    http://pix11.com/2016/09/18/__trashed-31/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

A manifesto, huh? My first thought when I heard about this was "I wouldn't be surprised if it's another false flag, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt." A "manifesto" is a sign of a false flag, so maybe my initial thought was right.
    Last edited by lilymc; 09-18-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Shameless plug... a video I did a couple months ago.

(if you like it, pls share it with anyone you know who still trusts the government and MSM... and like, comment and subscribe. Thanks!)

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

(if you like it, pls share it with anyone you know who still trusts the government and MSM... and like, comment and subscribe. Thanks!)
    This video contains content from FranceTV mcn, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Blocked, copyright.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A manifesto, huh? My first thought when I heard about this was "I wouldn't be surprised if it's another false flag, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt." A "manifesto" is a sign of a false flag, so maybe my initial thought was right.
    Ya think? A gay bomber seems so legit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Just happened to be there.

Training op
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Blocked, copyright.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This video contains content from FranceTV mcn, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
    Where are you located? I thought it was only blocked in France. Maybe embedding doesn't work.

Here's the direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYs1MusxWv0

― Henry David Thoreau

Was my first thought as well.

Also, seems like all these incidents always have a military nearby "training".
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Ya think? A gay bomber seems so legit...
    Hah. At this point, they seem to think people will believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Was my first thought as well.

Also, seems like all these incidents always have a military nearby "training".
    Yep, so true. That was one of the points I brought up in that video.

― Henry David Thoreau

Where are you located? I thought it was only blocked in France. Maybe embedding doesn't work.

Here's the direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYs1MusxWv0

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy Moly! I just logged out of my youtube and went to it, and the video is completely down now. It was working fine before, for weeks. It has over 5000 views on it, and like 50 comments. I can't believe they took the whole thing down. Before it was only blocked in France.

I used to think that the 'conspiracy' youtube channels who have recently talked about being silenced for political reasons were wrong or exaggerating. But now I'm starting to wonder. This sucks, I put a lot of work into that video, and it was getting a lot of traffic.

― Henry David Thoreau

Holy Moly! I just logged out of my youtube and went to it, and the video is completely down now. It was working fine before, for weeks. It has over 5000 views on it, and like 50 comments. I can't believe they took the whole thing down. Before it was only blocked in France.

I used to think that the 'conspiracy' youtube channels who have recently talked about being silenced for political reasons were wrong or exaggerating. But now I'm starting to wonder. This sucks, I put a lot of work into that video, and it was getting a lot of traffic.
    Which one are you talking about? The one that you made? Or a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Which one are you talkign about? The one that you made? Or a different one?
    The false flags video. It was up for weeks. I'm not sure when they took it down, because when I'm logged in, I can view it.

― Henry David Thoreau

The false flags video. It was up for weeks. I'm not sure when they took it down, because when I'm logged in, I can view it.
    Yeah I just went to your channel and looked. I see your other one is a little over 61,000 views now. They'll likely take that one down next. Yer proly on another list and stuff, too. Heh. If they send the goons to dissapear you into Gitmo, I'll do some sneaky ninja stuff and escape you. Well...once muh shoulder's better. I can't do no backward flip moves with a bum shoulder.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-18-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Dang, you have over a million views. I've never noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Dang, you have over a million views. I've never noticed that.
    I had a funny clinton clip go viral, about 8 years ago. It was the one where Mr. Slick fell asleep on stage, at an MLK speech. Perez Hilton linked to it from his blog.

Ok, sorry for the off topic chit chat.
    Last edited by lilymc; 09-18-2016 at 07:40 PM.

― Henry David Thoreau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast