Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assad’s Death Warrant : Real Reason for Washington's War Against Syria

Assad’s Death Warrant : Real Reason for Washington's War Against Syria

(The Syria Pipeline War)
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/...death-warrant/

“Secret cables and reports by the U.S., Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies indicate that the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline, military and intelligence planners quickly arrived at the consensus that fomenting a Sunni uprising in Syria to overthrow the uncooperative Bashar Assad was a feasible path to achieving the shared objective of completing the Qatar/Turkey gas link. In 2009 … soon after Bashar Assad rejected the Qatar pipeline, the CIA began funding opposition groups in Syria.” — Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Why the Arabs don’t want us in Syria, Politico

The conflict in Syria is not a war in the conventional sense of the word. It is a regime change operation … The main driver of the conflict is the country that’s toppled more than 50 sovereign governments since the end of World War 2. … Washington is the hands-down regime change champion … But … No matter how compelling the evidence may be, the brainwashed American people always believe their government is doing the right thing.

But the United States is … Arming, training and funding Islamic extremists — that have killed half a million people, displaced 7 million more and turned the country into an uninhabitable wastelands … It is the wrong thing, the immoral thing. …

The US wants to install a puppet regime in Damascus so it can secure pipeline corridors in the East, oversee the transport of vital energy reserves from Qatar to the EU, and make sure that those reserves continue to be denominated in US Dollars that are recycled into US Treasuries and US financial assets. This is the basic recipe for maintaining US dominance in the Middle East and for extending America’s imperial grip on global power into the future.

The war in Syria did not begin when the government of Bashar al Assad cracked down on protestors in the spring of 2011. That version of events is obfuscating hogwash. The war began in 2009, when Assad rejected a Qatari plan to transport gas from Qatar to the EU via Syria. … In 2009, Assad announced that he would refuse to sign the agreement to allow the pipeline to run through Syria … the Saudis, Qataris, Turks and Americans were furious at Assad, but what could they do? … Washington and its scheming allies decided to launch a clandestine proxy-war against Damascus, kill or depose Assad, and make damn sure the western oil giants nabbed the future pipeline contracts and controlled the flow of energy to Europe. That was the plan at least. …

“Secret cables and reports by the U.S., Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies indicate that the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline, military and intelligence planners quickly arrived at the consensus that fomenting a Sunni uprising in Syria to overthrow the uncooperative Bashar Assad was a feasible path to achieving the shared objective of completing the Qatar/Turkey gas link. In 2009, according to WikiLeaks, soon after Bashar Assad rejected the Qatar pipeline, the CIA began funding opposition groups in Syria."

the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline” … was the catalyst for the US aggression that transformed a bustling, five thousand-year old civilization into a desolate Falluja-like moonscape overflowing with homicidal fanatics that were recruited, groomed and deployed by the various allied intelligence agencies. …

Fortunately, Assad –with the help of Iran, Hezbollah and the Russian Airforce– has fended off the effort to oust him and install a US-stooge. … the principal that global security depends on basic protections of national sovereignty, and that the cornerstone of international law has to be a rejection of unprovoked aggression whether … by one’s own military or by armed proxies …

what’s going on is regime change … Obama and Co are trying to overthrow a democratically-elected secular regime that refuses to bow to Washington’s demands to provide access to pipeline corridors … That’s what’s really going on behind the ISIS distraction and the “Assad is a brutal dictator” distraction … What Washington cares about is oil, power and money. … “only when we see this conflict as a proxy war over a pipeline do events become comprehensible.” …

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-t...-intervention/
    Last edited by AZJoe; 09-16-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    A perfect example of pissing contests getting out of hand.

You mean, after all these years of war...

and all this death...

and all these lies...

this whole thing is about money???!!!

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Money. Money. Money....power
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Front page.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

War is a Racket.

Reminds me of our misadventures in South America and the United Fruit Company, Sugar Corps, etc. This week it's nat gas.

One thing is certain for this Harkonnen Diplomacy....

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    War is a Racket.

Reminds me of our misadventures in South America and the United Fruit Company, Sugar Corps, etc. This week it's nat gas.

One thing is certain for this Harkonnen Diplomacy....

Yep.

Pretty much all the meddling in the ME has to do with their resources- that's why Iran has been on the list for so long.

Hopefully everyone has read John Perkin's Confessions of an Economic Hitman. He lays it our pretty straight.
    There is no spoon.

Blood for oil. Not surprising whatsoever. The other thing they make war for is if a country switches currencies and gets away from the dollar.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Wonder why they couldn't just go through Jordan and Iraq. I think it has more to do with Israel and Turkey wanting more land.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Wonder why they couldn't just go through Jordan and Iraq. I think it has more to do with Israel and Turkey wanting more land.
    Because they can.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Stop in Jordan? Seems like it would have to go through Israel too, which then runs into the NIMBY syndrome.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Stop in Jordan? Seems like it would have to go through Israel too, which then runs into the NIMBY syndrome.
    Why would Israel care if it was through arid land which most of Israel is. I would imagine the fees they collect would be an advantage for them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why would Israel care if it was through arid land which most of Israel is. I would imagine the fees they collect would be an advantage for them.
    It would have to go close to somebody at some point. NIMBY.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It would have to go close to somebody at some point. NIMBY.
    I still think there is more to it, otherwise Assad would let it be built under threat of total destruction. $#@!, he allowed us to send our prisoners to his country to be tortured. Extraordinary Rendition.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-16-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

(The Syria Pipeline War)

“Secret cables and reports by the U.S., Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies indicate that the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline, military and intelligence planners quickly arrived at the consensus that fomenting a Sunni uprising in Syria to overthrow the uncooperative Bashar Assad was a feasible path to achieving the shared objective of completing the Qatar/Turkey gas link. In 2009 … soon after Bashar Assad rejected the Qatar pipeline, the CIA began funding opposition groups in Syria.” — Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Why the Arabs don’t want us in Syria, Politico

The conflict in Syria is not a war in the conventional sense of the word. It is a regime change operation … The main driver of the conflict is the country that’s toppled more than 50 sovereign governments since the end of World War 2. … Washington is the hands-down regime change champion … But … No matter how compelling the evidence may be, the brainwashed American people always believe their government is doing the right thing.

But the United States is … Arming, training and funding Islamic extremists — that have killed half a million people, displaced 7 million more and turned the country into an uninhabitable wastelands … It is the wrong thing, the immoral thing. …

The US wants to install a puppet regime in Damascus so it can secure pipeline corridors in the East, oversee the transport of vital energy reserves from Qatar to the EU, and make sure that those reserves continue to be denominated in US Dollars that are recycled into US Treasuries and US financial assets. This is the basic recipe for maintaining US dominance in the Middle East and for extending America’s imperial grip on global power into the future.

The war in Syria did not begin when the government of Bashar al Assad cracked down on protestors in the spring of 2011. That version of events is obfuscating hogwash. The war began in 2009, when Assad rejected a Qatari plan to transport gas from Qatar to the EU via Syria. … In 2009, Assad announced that he would refuse to sign the agreement to allow the pipeline to run through Syria … the Saudis, Qataris, Turks and Americans were furious at Assad, but what could they do? … Washington and its scheming allies decided to launch a clandestine proxy-war against Damascus, kill or depose Assad, and make damn sure the western oil giants nabbed the future pipeline contracts and controlled the flow of energy to Europe. That was the plan at least. …

“Secret cables and reports by the U.S., Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies indicate that the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline, military and intelligence planners quickly arrived at the consensus that fomenting a Sunni uprising in Syria to overthrow the uncooperative Bashar Assad was a feasible path to achieving the shared objective of completing the Qatar/Turkey gas link. In 2009, according to WikiLeaks, soon after Bashar Assad rejected the Qatar pipeline, the CIA began funding opposition groups in Syria."

the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline” … was the catalyst for the US aggression that transformed a bustling, five thousand-year old civilization into a desolate Falluja-like moonscape overflowing with homicidal fanatics that were recruited, groomed and deployed by the various allied intelligence agencies. …

Fortunately, Assad –with the help of Iran, Hezbollah and the Russian Airforce– has fended off the effort to oust him and install a US-stooge. … the principal that global security depends on basic protections of national sovereignty, and that the cornerstone of international law has to be a rejection of unprovoked aggression whether … by one’s own military or by armed proxies …

what’s going on is regime change … Obama and Co are trying to overthrow a democratically-elected secular regime that refuses to bow to Washington’s demands to provide access to pipeline corridors … That’s what’s really going on behind the ISIS distraction and the “Assad is a brutal dictator” distraction … What Washington cares about is oil, power and money. … “only when we see this conflict as a proxy war over a pipeline do events become comprehensible.” …

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-t...-intervention/
    I absolutely agree that " The conflict in Syria is not a war in the conventional sense of the word. It is a regime change operation, just like Libya and Iraq were regime change operations"

The US wants to destroy Syria for Bibi, firstly , American Likudnicks have been advocating that Syria and Iraq be destroyed since 1996.

The US wants Bibi to retain possession of the Golan Heights and wants to prevent Syria from retaliating in the event Israel attacks Iran.

Saudi Arabia, Al Nusrah and ISIS want to remove Assad because he is a S h i t e.

Assad can not support the Qatar-Turkey pipeline when in so doing it will harm the economic interests of its defender and benefactor, Russia.

And so it goes.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

With SAA and its allies, Russian forces Syria gov controls the majority of the country.
    While FSA,Radicals a tiny half of it.

Even if regime change is their goal it wont happen in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I absolutely agree that " The conflict in Syria is not a war in the conventional sense of the word. It is a regime change operation, just like Libya and Iraq were regime change operations"

The US wants to destroy Syria for Bibi, firstly , American Likudnicks have been advocating that Syria and Iraq be destroyed since 1996.

The US wants Bibi to retain possession of the Golan Heights and wants to prevent Syria from retaliating in the event Israel attacks Iran.

Saudi Arabia, Al Nusrah and ISIS want to remove Assad because he is a S h i t e.

Assad can not support the Qatar-Turkey pipeline when in so doing it will harm the economic interests of its defender and benefactor, Russia.

And so it goes.

Assad is not even a Muslim of Either Sunni or Shia but Alawite Shia Muslim.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh gee... color me shocked.

And whom may we thank for all this?

Look in the mirror.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If there were a money opportunity like that in it for Israel, they would likely jump all over it. Either they were excluded, or they don't want it. If the latter, one must ask what is it about a pipeline they would reject in the face of lots of $$ to host it.

One other question: Does Syria have a central bank under IMF/WorldBank control?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Does anyone have a good explanation as to why the American voters are so perpetually clueless, decade after decade? The knee jerk "It's the media" explanation doesn't really seem fully satisfactory to me anymore.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-17-2016 at 09:59 AM.

OK then, why doesn't Rand Paul talk about this like it's obvious as heck? Why not Massie or Amash as well? What is the big HOLDUP on telling the simple truth to the voters? What IS WITH this perpetual "hands off" on the glaringly obvious truth?

It is incredible that Saudi dictators and violent Islamic Jihadi groups are neocons partners for freedom spreading and war against Christian friendly secular Syrian government.

Neocons has same alliance with Jihadis/foreign fighters in 80s but that was before WTC1/2/7 events, neocons owners haven't learnt any lessons from history?

More: Top Qatar Official, former Prime Minister al-Thani, confesses Syria war was manufactured via collusion between US, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey for regime change - "his country, alongside Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United States, began shipping weapons to jihadists from the very moment events "first started" (in 2011)."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Why didn't they just put the pipeline through Iraq and Turkey?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Israel.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israel.
    Are you saying Israel didn't want that? Or that they could have put it through Israel?

Turkey gets it closer to Europe than Israel does and cooperation with Israel is not good PR for Arab countries.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you saying Israel didn't want that? Or that they could have put it through Israel?

Turkey gets it closer to Europe than Israel does and cooperation with Israel is not good PR for Arab countries.

Read my prior posts here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Read my prior posts here.
    So you think it was more about destroying Syria, I agree, otherwise they would just send the pipeline through Iraq and Turkey, that was the point of my first question.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It wasn't just about creating the Saudi pipeline, but also about stopping any Iran pipeline.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-01-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Blood for oil. Not surprising whatsoever. The other thing they make war for is if a country switches currencies and gets away from the dollar.
    This pipeline is a bit of both. The real problem is currently Assad is going to let Russia put the pipeline through and mange the gas much like the US manages the Saudi oil which created the PETRODOLLAR. The petrodollar only exists for foreign oil exchanges. Every gallon of oil bought has to be purchased with US dollars. If the pipeline goes to Russia it establishes a competing global currency as every bit of natural gas purchased by Europe will be done in Russian currency. The Rupee also does not have $20 trillion in debt attached to it making it a much more attractive global currency. If they can get China onboard that would be the end of the Petrodollar.

The crash of the Petrodollar is much more monetarily substantial than not getting the natural gas to sell. It would massively effect virtually every US market. It is a double loss situation. We lose the natural gas and global currency.

On the other hand if we get the pipeline and gas it could double the value of the Petrodollar. This one could get real ugly and WWIII type threats, posturing or even activity are not out of the question. The western banking cartel is known for being REAL sore losers.

It wasn't just about creating the Saudi pipeline, but about stopping any Iran pipeline.
    I think it was/is also about one-world government: the globalists want U.S. puppets in every country and the U.S. military to be the global police; Russia is the grand prize for these psychopaths. The TPP trade deal basically had a group of corporate lawyers who would control the fates, and supersede the laws of, nation states including U.S. law... ie. global governance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast