Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls With Guns [mod: G-rated only!]

Last edited by pcosmar; 04-21-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed like the first one was.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We've been being good.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One more cuz it made me smile.. and correction 2500 (not 1000).

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Crybaby.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=girls+guns
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Honest question, what's the point of having a girls with guns thread at all if it's not at minimum PG?

I'm not saying we should have one. But if the pictures aren't showing both bigguns and big guns, I don't get the thread.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vogue 1936

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I want a Pew Pew t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

PewPew shirts on ladies get five stars
    Do something Danke

The Pholosopher is the best.

No gun in this one, but still awesome shirt.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by tommyrp12; 01-24-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Fat ugly chicks with guns need some love too.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

[IMG]34772969354_c7ff51aed3_m.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 03-18-2019 at 04:42 AM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    [IMG]34772969354_c7ff51aed3_m.jpg[/IMG]

I'm closing this thread.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You first.
    "The Patriarch"

You first.
    No thanks. I'm not into fat chicks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No thanks. I'm not into fat chicks.
    Ah, so now she's no longer ugly? weird how people just assume someone is ugly mainly because they are fat. They can't just be normal, beautiful looking, just ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Honest question, what's the point of having a girls with guns thread at all if it's not at minimum PG?

I'm not saying we should have one. But if the pictures aren't showing both bigguns and big guns, I don't get the thread.

:facepalm:

I just visited this thread for the first time, 188 189 190 191 were awesome.

Then yours , :facepalm: wtf .........:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    ::

Last edited by Stratovarious; 03-18-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Ah, so now she's no longer ugly? weird how people just assume someone is ugly mainly because they are fat. They can't just be normal, beautiful looking, just ugly
    No I just forgot to add that I'm also not into ugly chicks. It's just that her fatness is more noticeable.

Calvin Coolidge

No I just forgot to add that I'm also not into ugly chicks. It's just that her fatness is more noticeable.
    Mlldly ugly can be overlooked certainly for the avg guy I would think as it may have some advantages . As an example I would expect they could be things that are most excellent at such as good cooks , being frugal etc . I traded for Mrs O , if she had not been pretty I might have gotten her for less . You should keep your options open .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-19-2019 at 10:30 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Mlldly ugly can be overlooked certainly for the avg guy I would think as it may have some advantages . As an example I would expect they could be things that are most excellent at such as good cooks , being frugal etc . I traded for Mrs O , if she had not been pretty I might have gotten her for less . You should keep your options open .
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast