Thread: TIFFANY HAYDEN

Last edited by William Tell; 03-21-2018 at 10:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Elbows too pointy for me.

Good lookin yet no chance at taking out Conyers. I commend her for accepting Bitcoin, however. Guess it's a good way to raise her profile in the LPM but should probably relocate to a better part of mich.

She's crazy....just my type
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by farreri View Post
    Too pointy? Hm. I don't see it. Eating more meat would fix that if she has a tiny elbow problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by farreri View Post
    Literally none of those photos shows her naked elbows. Did you stalk around for more photos before deciding she doesn't fit your elbow fetish?

This place is getting way too weird.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Out of Silicon Valley, supports Johnson and holds the position below on immigration. No thanks, "open borders", importation of H-1B's, managed trade policies and their types need to be relegated to the dustbin of history.

Do you support requiring illegal immigrants to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship?
    Yes ____ No ___X_

There are millions of hardworking immigrants already living here peacefully, working in low-skill jobs that most Americans aren’t interested in. They are here without authorization because our current system doesn’t offer an avenue for them to enter legally. Access to welfare did not bring them here. They have crossed an international border to support their family and pursue dreams of a better life -the very same choice many of our ancestors made. Our immigration laws should be fair, reasonable, and
    humane -including a “pathway to citizenship” for those who are already here.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.