Thread: The WaPo's Latest Theory: Putin Poisoned Hillary

The WaPo's Latest Theory: Putin Poisoned Hillary

I knew Putin was behind this somehow! hahahaa

For weeks now the mainstream media and the Clinton campaign has berated and ridiculed anyone who dared to question Hillary's nagging cough or bizarre behavior. In fact, just 5 days before Hillary's latest "medical episode" the WaPo declared that there was "zero evidence that anything is seriously wrong with Clinton" and insisted that the many "wacky theories" regarding her health were reserved only to those alt-right psychopaths emerging from the "fever swamps on the very fringe of the conservative movement."

Now, as we sit here today in a new world where even the most ardent Clinton propagandist knows deep down in their soul (despite what they write about "pneumonia" or "dehydration" in their left-leaning newspapers) that something went seriously wrong with Hillary over the weekend, the WaPo emerges to push perhaps the "wackiest" conspiracy theory offered up to date which comes via a Twitter post from Bennet Omalu who thinks that Hillary was poisoned by Putin and/or Trump.

If you think you recognize that name it's probably because you do. Bennet Omalu is the forensic pathologist played by Will Smith in the movie "Concussion."

But the WaPo didn't just write to draw attention to Omalu's "wacky" claim, they actually attempted to lend credence to his theory by noting Omalu's medical credentials and pointing out suspicions surrounding Putin's involvement in the poisoning death of a former KGB agent in 2006. Per the WaPo (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...been-poisoned/)
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...isoned-hillary
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clintvinenko.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Looking at their intelligence, it is amazing that WaPo had written only 27 editorials in favor of Iraq invasion. Their potential was to do so much more.

Incidentally, Bill Clinton implies that this should not be shocking by saying that "same sort of thing" has happened to her before frequently over course of many years.
    So question for highly informed WaPo conspiracy theorists: was Putin behind just this one episode or past ones also?

CBS Evening News edits out Bill Clinton saying Hillary "frequently" had dizziness

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't see that at the Washington Post link. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...urd/?tid=a_inl
    What about this one?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...been-poisoned/
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Order up.... One Polonium sandwich w/ everything.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Thanks! Surprised to see the Washington Post promoting something like that. Especially since the other article linked by ZeroHedge was critical of all of the silly Clinton theories.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-13-2016 at 04:11 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I knew Putin was behind this somehow! hahahaa
    The WaPo can't be too sure about this though. In their eyes, it must a toss-up over who poisoned Hillary, Putin or Iran...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She looked fully recovered from Putin's poisons when she hugged that reluctant little girl. Chelsea must have had the antidote.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The WaPo can't be too sure about this though. In their eyes, it must a toss-up over who poisoned Hillary, Putin or Iran...
    Well, not that there's much difference, but Putin will get the nod.
    That's going to be the narrative going forth. Blame Putin/Russia for EVERYTHING (perceived as) bad going on in the world...
    and don't forget to link Trump to Putin while doing so.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

I see this comes from the sports section- not the news section of the Post. "The Early Lead". https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/

After spending most of her career in traditional print sports journalism, Cindy began blogging and tweeting, first as NFL/Redskins editor, and, since August 2010, at The Early Lead. She also is the social media editor for Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    She looked fully recovered from Putin's poisons when she hugged that reluctant little girl. Chelsea must have had the antidote.
    lol This is definitely among the most bizarre things that I've seen the Washington Post try to pass off as news. But in all seriousness, the pneumonia is most likely related to Parkinson's Disease, and I'd argue that the cause of Hillary's condition is several decades of extreme cocaine abuse. You could probably explain Hillary looking better after going to Chelsea's house by her taking a nice round of speed before getting in front of the cameras.

I am convinced her supporters would vote for the corpse anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Osama Bin Laden prolly rose up from the bottom of the sea, with rotting flesh hanging from his bones came ashore zombie-like to poison Hillary's phlegm water.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I see this comes from the sports section- not the news section of the Post. "The Early Lead". https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/
    The quote comes from a "sports" doctor. Is sports not considered news?

still waiting ....
    Last edited by timosman; 02-21-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    still waiting ....
    I am still waiting for the WaPo to apologize for this fake news story.