Thread: Is Hillary Clinton's campaign staff endangering her life?

Is Hillary Clinton's campaign staff endangering her life?

Unless her campaign staff are highly trained medical professionals, how could they possibly know that 68 year old lady whose knees have buckled/has fainted does not need to be taken to a hosiptal and can be treated at a private residence? Was there any doctor even present at the house where she was first taken?

Who is making such reckless calls.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People who know exactly what her condition is and have witnessed many "episodes".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.