Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alt Right is an Ideologically Diverse Movement

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    So anything that proves you wrong is "selective data"?.
    LOL. I was referring to the fact that you decided to throw out 150 years of hard data, including 60 years of which was previous to the 19th amendment. In other words, white males consistently voted for people who shaved off the essential liberties of our country, brought us the Fed and the IRS, etc.

No, I sleep with a Cetme next to my bed
    Well, I guess you're okay with Spaniards.

I keep that on the bookshelf and on my hard drive. More over you nor anyone else has disproved that book nor the fact that IQ determines the success of a nation/group.
    Burden of proof is on the positive claimant. I haven't been through all 3200 pages of this. I also haven't read Mein Kampf or Das Kapital. My understanding is that not only did Lynn and Vanhanen use selective and questionably extrapolated data (e.g. determining Vietnam's IQ by averaging China and Thailand?!?!) related to a test of dubious utility, they totally failed to establish firm links between their hypothesis and correlations found in that massaged data.

And yes, I realize it makes me a cultural Marxist SJW useful idiot xenophiliac (!) cuckservative to say so. I'll take that over phrenologist any day.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes they do, When they become Citizens they get the right to vote, and the vote 8-2 for the leftists.
    You use a very interesting definition of recent.

Yes, its called google, maybe you should enter Illegal immigrants voting, and you can learn for yourself, any links I will give you will bemoan and whine it is biased.
    K. Googled it. Nothing.

If you're not aware, Google searches do not give the same result to every person. Instead, it provides you links to pages it thinks that you want to see. Your internet habits have created for you a safe space which reinforces your feelings. You'll need to provide links to actual facts if they exist. (Which they do not.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Your internet habits have created for you a safe space which reinforces your feelings.
    So true. +rep
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    The left calls people on the right racists, and the alt-right fights back by being racists!

Racist, lol. The left calls everything racist and you fall for it. Give me an example of their racism.

Does letting in tens of millions of people who will lower wages and increase the cost of living do anything that makes that costs worth it? No, it does not.

First of all, wages are already artificially high. Secondly, the idea that immigration causes some drastic change in wages and the cost of living is a myth. Immigrants don't effect those things- government policy does. To quote an excellent article from FEE:

"This is the most common argument and also the one with the greatest amount of evidence rebutting it. First, the displacement effect is small if it even affects natives at all. Immigrants are typically attracted to growing regions and they increase the supply and demand sides of the economy once they are there, expanding employment opportunities. Second, the debate over immigrant impacts on American wages is confined to the lower single digits – immigrants may increase the relative wages for some Americans by a tiny amount and decrease them by a larger amount for the few Americans who directly compete against them. Immigrants likely compete most directly against other immigrants so the effects on less-skilled native-born Americans might be very small or even positive.

New research by Harvard professor George Borjas on the effect of the Mariel Boatlift – a giant shock to Miami’s labor market that increased the size of its population by 7 percent in 42 days – finds large negative wage effects concentrated on Americans with less than a high school degree. To put the scale of that shock to Miami in context, it would be as if 22.4 million immigrants moved to America in a six-week period – which will not happen. Some doubt Borjas’ finding (here is Borjas’ response to the critics and here is a summary of the debate) but what is not in doubt is that immigration has increased the wages and income of Americans on net. The smallest estimates immigration surplus, as it is called, is equal to about 0.24 percent of GDP – which excludes the gains to immigrants and just focuses on those of native-born Americans." https://fee.org/articles/15-common-a...ion-addressed/

Follow the link for the cited evidence for their claims.

I do have the right as an American to deny invaders access to my nation, and only a coward thinks violence is wrong when it comes to defending of what we love.

First of all it isn't "your nation." Perhaps you are unfamiliar with how the US Constitution works but, ideally, the government can only do what the people have delegated it the power to do. If the individual doesn't have a right to do it, neither does the government.

Well, turns out you don't have the right to tell me who can be on my land, or on unowned land. The only land you have a right to restrict access to is the land for which you own a valid legal title to, either with deed or homesteading. You have no right to regulate what people do or do not do on land that is not your own. Which means you cannot delegate to the government the power to restrict people on land that is unowned or which you do not own. If you own all the land on the border yourself then we'll talk. Otherwise you're just using government violence to force your will on others, to force them to use their property in a way you approve of, not how they would.

Which means that it is not the immigrant violating another person's rights, it is you. And you're claiming a right to control land you don't own, another violation of property rights.

Sorry Leftist. Your logic doesn't hold when compared to reality.

Second, immigrants aren't invaders. Anyone who does not understand the difference between an immigrant and a soldier for a foreign nation is either a moron, or purposefully engaging in Orwellian propaganda, robbing words of their meaning to manipulate the minds of others.

Third, you are a yellow belly coward. Only a chickenhearted coward who doesn't believe in what they say would resort to violence in order to force others to obey them. You are a coward because, deep down, you are so afraid you are wrong, that your ideas and beliefs are so empty, so stupid, so meaningless, that the only solution you can come up with is to create one giant "safe space" for them by attacking anyone different from you and either forcing them to think and act like you, or to violate all their rights and drive them from your national "safe space." You know your own brand of idiotic conservatism, your foolish fascism, will fail if exposed to even a modicum of logic and reason. It can't compete because it is moronic. So you have to hurt others to try and keep it. Because you are too much of a weak kneed, sniveling, coward to admit that what you're proposing doesn't work and cannot work and find something that does- Liberty.
    Responses in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    Racist, lol. The left calls everything racist and you fall for it. Give me an example of their racism.

Stop believing stupid things

It's probably the last safe haven for libertarians people who pretended to be libertarians when it was politically convenient to them.

Fixed.
    Nope, the libertarian movement has fallen to pieces without Ron Paul in a direct leadership role. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but your willful ignorance will only do more damage to the cause. Not every libertarian is happy being in an irrelevant little club for losers like you apparently are.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Nope, the libertarian movement has fallen to pieces without Ron Paul in a direct leadership role. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but your willful ignorance will only do more damage to the cause. Not every libertarian is happy being in an irrelevant little club for losers like you apparently are.
    We are way more relevant than the alt-right. We actually have elected officials.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Responses in bold.
    If the end result is threat, burden, or harm of our nation, culture, rights, wealth and happiness they are invaders.

Intent does not matter, only the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Dude you are based, do not stop.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    We are way more relevant than the alt-right. We actually have elected officials.
    Really? So then why did your Candidate lose the GOP primary and ours won?

Really? Where? Where are their Libertarian elected officials?

What have you done besides cost us races by slipping the vote?

Why has your movement done nothing, and thanks to self immolation views on immigration will never achieve anything?

Really? So then why did your Candidate lose the GOP primary and ours won?
    Your candidate is the candidate who says that your movement does not exist? http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...right-movement
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Your candidate is the candidate who says that your movement does not exist? http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...right-movement
    Why would he be honest to the lying Media?

So long as he wins who cares...Its time to put the Neo cons downs and hunt some leftist scum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	931.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	5220

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Why would he be honest to the lying Media?

So long as he wins who cares...Its time to put the Neo cons downs and hunt some leftist scum.

Given the way some of these Trump supporters and alt-right people have been slinging the term leftist at virtually anyone who disagrees with them, this should be of serious concern to a whole lot of us, IMO.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I'll bet you sleep with a copy of IQ and the Wealth of Nations under your pillow.
    What's wrong with "The Wealth of Nations"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It proves them wrong, that is why they hate it.

The cant not accept the idea that some groups are better then others at some things, that some groups are smarter, do better, etc, as it proves their "blank slate" view of humanity to be a egalitarian drive lie.

The cant not accept the idea that some groups are better then others at some things, that some groups are smarter, do better, etc, as it proves their "blank slate" view of humanity to be a egalitarian drive lie.
    You don't believe that an individual should be judged on his merit?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh no, LOL. Not "The Wealth of Nations," "IQ and the Wealth of Nations." A poorly updated Nazi eugenics tract whose flawed data sets and absurd extrapolations make "An Inconvenient Truth" look like hard science. This book is apparently the primary religious text of the /pol/ whites only club.

When you hear LE going on about IQ, this is where it originates.

Groups don't do things.

Individuals do things.
    Pinochet is the model

Oh no, LOL. Not "The Wealth of Nations," "IQ and the Wealth of Nations." A poorly updated Nazi eugenics tract whose flawed data sets and absurd extrapolations make "An Inconvenient Truth" look like hard science. This book is apparently the primary religious text of the /pol/ whites only club.

"That`s not an Argument"

Name calling people does not work.

You can not stand the fact science is proving you "blank slaters" wrong.

Groups don't do things.

Individuals do things.
    And what do you call a group of like minded individuals with common goals and pool recourse to achieve desired outcomes?

Please do go on, tell how groups do not exist, we are all just ourselves and out stoner nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You don't believe that an individual should be judged on his merit?
    No.

I do not care of the merit of an 85 IQ would be immigrant, he will always be a burden, always consumer more then he takes out, and as stats show will largely vote for marxism.

What merit does he have that a person with an IQ of 100 not possess and possess more of?

Why would I need a 85 IQ immigrant to do blank when I could have an American do them same, or better yet automate the task, resulting in a more skilled job, with higher wages for an American, all the while decreasing the welfare roles, the tax burden, the cost of living and reducing the size of the leftist voter blocs?

If anyone is sick of the endless cries of waaaycism and wants to read an actual good criticism of the alt-right, here's one:

https://westcoastrxers.com/2016/08/3...rom-the-right/
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

The Nazis were none-too-fond of IQ tests. After all, Aryans weren't at the top of the IQ hierarchy.

As a general rule, anyone who understands a position purely from reading its critics doesn't understand said position. No exceptions.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The Nazis were none-too-fond of IQ tests. After all, Aryans weren't at the top of the IQ hierarchy.

As a general rule, anyone who understands a position purely from reading its critics doesn't understand said position. No exceptions.
    This..

If the end result is threat, burden, or harm of our nation, culture, rights, wealth and happiness they are invaders.

Intent does not matter, only the end result.
    PierzStyx just handed your ass to you.

I'd be embarrassed to continue posting in this thread after that.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've read its supporters too. Sorry, but I think I'll eke out time to read "The Wealth of Nations" first. I highly doubt you or RoL finished "IQ and..." from cover to cover either. On the miniscule chance one of you did, I can't imagine the premises were thoroughly questioned and sources checked, as one should routinely do with a scientific hypothesis.

The Nazis were none-too-fond of IQ tests.
    Hence updated.

After all, Aryans weren't at the top of the IQ hierarchy.
    Neither are whites. So you should be delighted that Asians are overtaking Mexicans as US immigrants.

"That`s not an Argument"
    What do your scare quotes mean?

Name calling people does not work.
    I don't think I did any ad homs there. Are you talking about Nazi eugenics tracts? https://archive.org/details/cu31924032226759

You can not stand the fact science is proving you "blank slaters" wrong.
    Bringing Pinker into it too? Please, provide us with the necessary reading list so that we can better understand your nuanced worldview. There, I've added Lundborg to it.

If anyone is sick of the endless cries of waaaycism and wants to read an actual good criticism of the alt-right, here's one:

https://westcoastrxers.com/2016/08/3...rom-the-right/
    Thanks for the link. Do you favor this article because because it attacks the style but doesn't challenge the premises of alt.right?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast