Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alt Right is an Ideologically Diverse Movement

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I just ran across this. Don't know if you're a fan, but it applies to what we're discussing.

"No one has the right to pursue his self-interest by law or by force, which is what you’re suggesting. You want to forbid immigration on the grounds that it lowers your standard of living — which isn’t true, though if it were true, you’d still have no right to close the borders. You’re not entitled to any “self-interest” that injures others, especially when you can’t prove that open immigration affects your self-interest. You can’t claim that anything others may do — for example, simply through competition — is against your self-interest. But above all, aren’t you dropping a personal context? How could I advocate restricting immigration when I wouldn’t be alive today if our borders had been closed?" - Ayn Rand, Ford Hall Address Q&A, 1973
    This quote from Mrs. Rand shows she is a female cuck. Shes lying too. If immigration doesn't lower the standard of living, then why have wages not increased since 1999?

Also why are you honoring a communist like MLK in your avatar? I suppose commie preachers F'ing prostitutes is okay with you?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    Not completely. The 1924 immigration act was passed by white supremacists in congress.

I don't understand why liberals and "cuckservatives" are so interested in taking care of immigrants rather than their own people.
    This creepy preoccupation with minorities is disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The liberal and cuckservative preoccupation with diversity and multiculturalism is disturbing, don't you think?

The liberal and cuckservative preoccupation with diversity and multiculturalism is disturbing, don't you think?
    Objection! Leading the witness.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The liberals'? Or the alt-rights'? Both groups are obsessed with identity politics.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Cuckservative isn't a real thing. And I've never really noticed anyone here obsessed with diversity besides the alt-rightists.
    Stop believing stupid things

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    And I've never really noticed anyone here obsessed with diversity besides the alt-rightists.
    Absolutely. To put it more simply, when encountering another human, some people look for commonalities, some people look for differences.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

He was actually hesitant to sign the law.

The right-wing in both the US and Europe is becoming increasingly hostile to liberty, they are becoming like the left but marketed to a different demographic.
    What shameless dishonesty. I don't know what I despise more about conservatives, their fecklessness or their smug, shameless, self-righteous dishonesty. Tactics are not politics are not objectives are not ideals; just as the US Marines did not become the Wehrmacht by adopting maneuver warfare, the Alt-Right will not become SJWs due to the effective use of rhetoric and going on the offensive. The fact that the ends may or may not justify the means does not mean that the ends are the means.

Not completely. The 1924 immigration act was passed by white supremacists in congress.

I don't understand why liberals and "cuckservatives" are so interested in taking care of immigrants rather than their own people.
    Because they truly think all people are interchangeable. That "America is not a nation, or people, but "an Idea"". You can replace the entire population of America with Somalia and everything keeps chugging along, NOTHING will change..

Well we are done with this madness, we are going to put our self interests ahead of others and if leftists and cucks insist on nihilistic lunacy and societal suicide that punishes us for your stupidity, then we will do what is necessary to protect ourselves and our way of life.And make no mistake about it, we will win, like we always have, by any means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The liberals'? Or the alt-rights'? Both groups are obsessed with identity politics.

I did not know self interests and protection of the in group is a bad thing.

Cuckservative isn't a real thing. And I've never really noticed anyone here obsessed with diversity besides the alt-rightists.
    No, it is and it is lossing badly.

Really? You have not noticed the left pushing "divesrtiy" into everything, from immigration law, to housing, to remaking entire movies with non white casts?...Really?

He was actually hesitant to sign the law.

The right-wing in both the US and Europe is becoming increasingly hostile to liberty, they are becoming like the left but marketed to a different demographic.
    And he understood more Liberty would be lost if it was not signed...So he put his "muh feels" aside and secured the nation.

I enjoys these conversations, too, undergroundrr, and hope I haven't killed this one by being slow in reply.

the designation of "human trash" to someone
    You're so hung up on my un-PC terms, it's totally addled and distracted you from substance. Call the plan whatever you wish! It can be the Remake America Plan or the Open the Floodgates in Love to Absolutely All Our Brothers and Sisters Plan instead of the Dumping Ground Plan. Who cares? Whatever. The point is: how is this brilliant plan going to defeat Marxism? The Syrians and Mexicans don't seem to have defeated Marxism in Syria and Mexico; why would we expect them to do so here? Would their mass-migration really change anything, much less be a threat to your powerful Demi-God, Dr. Marx?

But if you were going to answer that, you would have already done so. I understand and appreciate you have chosen to shift away from and avoid any debate with me and instead are going for just chatting and discussion. So, in that spirit let me say I do not particularly disagree with many of your points, and I think that you are right that morally speaking, we cannot violate property rights to solve a problem, even one as serious as mass invasion changing the entire character and demographics of a nation. We can't violate property rights ever. Period.

To this I would add that government doesn't work, and that skepticism toward government solutions and government actions is always warranted.

As I have said before, my own thoughts on immigration are complex and complicated. What is the right answer for libertarians? It's not nearly as simple (simplistic) as you make it out to be. And despite your claims to ownership of the mantle of Dr. Paul (Mine! Mine! Mine! I'm the Paul-y-est!), actually Dr. Paul's views are probably closer to the ambiguity and conflictedness that I am feeling and expressing here than anything. I hear Dr. Paul saying that he (like me) has not yet found anyone with the wisdom of Solomon on this issue.

Because that's what he said.

In Liberty Defined.

By the way, I have "stepped across" many borders -- does that mean I, too, am super-amazingly awesome and pro-active and entrepreneurial in your eyes? Or does your disgust for my other characteristic -- being an American -- override that and put me still firmly in the camp of deplorable people whom you hate? Just wondering! All the best.

I hope you'll read the rest of my post you briefly quoted
    Oh, now you're going to be like that, huh? SO polite and civil (and loving!!)... until you're not. What happened to good faith, huh? Condescension doesn't work unless you're actually smarter than the other guy, underground, preferably significantly. Why don't you go play with RoL; you seem to enjoy that so much. Rare indeed would I reply to a post I have not read completely. For that (actually for my time) I'm not responding to anything else in your post. Go ahead and whine about how maybe I didn't read it. How dare I not ponder every profound sentence and reply to every single line expressing my awe at your insights.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 02-25-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    your disgust for my other characteristic -- being an American
    LOL. I do love it when you bloviate. But this is just too much. LOL

It's not a zero-sum game you know. One's love for "others" might not preclude loving an American. And yes, I enjoy bouncing around ideas with you, RoL and all the others on this vBulletin. You do enrich my life just that bit.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

One's love for "others" might not preclude loving an American.
    Excellent! THANK YOU for following the script! I do know you.

Just so: Not happening to want non-Americans to come live in America just might not preclude one from loving them.

Eh?

Eh?

Agreed?
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 02-25-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Just so: Not happening to want non-Americans to come live in America just might not preclude one from loving them.
    I think you've invented a sixth love language! You could make a ton on the self-help circuit.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think you've invented a sixth love language! You could make a ton on the self-help circuit.
    Ha!!

Ha!!

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=0

The wall is coming.....We are winning.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post

From your link;

Place of Performance:
    To Be Determined
    So in reality your government is going to accept bids on a job with no specifications or location....

This is called gerrymandering not winning.

How much money have you specifically, and the we you speak of so exuberantly, given to a contractor to start work?

If you haven't forked over a deposit or volunteered your labor then you haven't done $#@! to keep out the evil Messicans and are bleating again.

You're not winning anything boy but you sure can make yourself look foolish...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    From your link;

So in reality your government is going to accept bids on a job with no specifications or location....

This is called gerrymandering not winning.

How much money have you specifically, and the we you speak of so exuberantly, given to a contractor to start work?

If you haven't forked over a deposit or volunteered your labor then you haven't done $#@! to keep out the evil Messicans and are bleating again.

You're not winning anything boy but you sure can make yourself look foolish...
    I have done more then you.

Muh NAP....

Muh NAP....
    Maybe you could find me talking about the NAP?

G-head and try, I'll wait.

Bunch of hot air, low IQ air at that...

Ah,

a legend in your own mind.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Ah,

a legend in your own mind.
    Yeah,voting for open border/mass immigrationist hacks who had no chance of winning must be a great thing.

This quote from Mrs. Rand shows she is a female cuck. Shes lying too. If immigration doesn't lower the standard of living, then why have wages not increased since 1999?

Also why are you honoring a communist like MLK in your avatar? I suppose commie preachers F'ing prostitutes is okay with you?
    Is 1999 the year we started getting immigrants?
    "The Patriarch"

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do we get a ribbon? 'Cause I like ribbons.
    "The Patriarch"

What shameless dishonesty. I don't know what I despise more about conservatives, their fecklessness or their smug, shameless, self-righteous dishonesty. Tactics are not politics are not objectives are not ideals; just as the US Marines did not become the Wehrmacht by adopting maneuver warfare, the Alt-Right will not become SJWs due to the effective use of rhetoric and going on the offensive. The fact that the ends may or may not justify the means does not mean that the ends are the means.

Because they truly think all people are interchangeable. That "America is not a nation, or people, but "an Idea"". You can replace the entire population of America with Somalia and everything keeps chugging along, NOTHING will change..

Well we are done with this madness, we are going to put our self interests ahead of others and if leftists and cucks insist on nihilistic lunacy and societal suicide that punishes us for your stupidity, then we will do what is necessary to protect ourselves and our way of life.And make no mistake about it, we will win, like we always have, by any means necessary.
    Cool blue letters. I need to try that.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Do we get a ribbon? 'Cause I like ribbons.
    No, only with Snowflakes does everybody get a trophy.

congrats
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

Fake news.

Where do Republicans and Democrats differ? Not a whole lot.

Really? You have not noticed the left pushing "divesrtiy" into everything, from immigration law, to housing, to remaking entire movies with non white casts?...Really?
    I was talking about this forum specifically.

And he understood more Liberty would be lost if it was not signed...So he put his "muh feels" aside and secured the nation.
    Because it's not like the next decade would be terrible for liberty in America, right?
    Stop believing stupid things

Is America the only good place? Is living anywhere in the world else such a fate worse than death, consigning them to such a bleak and miserable existence, you wouldn't possibly ever do that to anyone unless you have hate in your heart?

7 billion people in America = Love

7 billion people living in their own countries, with their own culture, race, and kind = Hate! Racism! Evil!

I guess I don't get it.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 03-06-2017 at 09:19 PM.

@undergroundrr , did you even notice that I agreed with you, by the way? You made no acknowledgement. I would think if one were friendily chatting, that would be an acknowledgement one would readily and happily make, with appreciation!

Sigh.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast