Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alt Right is an Ideologically Diverse Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    All citizens have a right to vote.
    Voting is a privilege of citizenship. Why are you giving them citizenship?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    No, I have a recipe for resenting people intent on furthering the erosion of my liberties by bringing in more people that will do exactly that.

That would be you, should you persist in your open borders nonsense.

They have lost the argument now they are joining their leftist "friends" to stop us from restoring sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Just because they discriminate against and feel superior to Mexicans, it doesn't mean they are racist

It has nothing to do with America being a better nation? Right? Its not like we in the roughly the same span of time went to the moon and their greatest feat was invading a nation far superior then anything they could have ever dream of building, right?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    SNAP!
    Loving your plan to destroy liberty before the foreigners might.
    Kinda like a "scorched earth" gambit.
    Its not like Foreigners destroy our Liberty by voting for marxism, right?

We are despised because we don't suck up to minorities like everyone else does. That's my theory.
    Or maybe we are just not afraid of being hated by people who will always hate us.....They can hate us from Afar, from across the border and beyond the sea, and in the coming years very soon hate us from across the uncrossable void of space. Their lack of IQ will be the chain that grounds them to their planet, never again to follow and hold us down.

Preventing the liberal foreigners from coming here is our only chance.
    They can not understand that if you keep them out they can not vote against you.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    You got here a little late so you may have missed this:

"They don't come here to attack us because we're rich and we're free. They come and they attack us because we're over there."
    Then lets not go there and NOT ALLOW THEM HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Its not like Foreigners destroy our Liberty by voting for marxism, right?
    Why are we letting them vote?
    -Albert Camus

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because morons on the left lost the battle of ideas and resulted to stacking the deck with every low IQed savage culture who will blindly for more "free" stuff offered to them.

That is the whole point of the 1965 Immigration, "elect a new people".

I'm not. The insane left is. Its not my immigration policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Restoration of Liberty
    Or maybe we are just not afraid of being hated by people who will always hate us.....They can hate us from Afar, from across the border and beyond the sea, and in the coming years very soon hate us from across the uncrossable void of space. Their lack of IQ will be the chain that grounds them to their planet, never again to follow and hold us down.
    I think people are afraid of another Hitler coming to power or they believe the leftist narrative that the minorities are helpless victims.

They can not understand that if you keep them out they can not vote against you.
    Its pretty simple to me.

Because morons on the left lost the battle of ideas and resulted to stacking the deck with every low IQed savage culture who will blindly for more "free" stuff offered to them.

That is the whole point of the 1965 Immigration, "elect a new people".
    Your argument is against naturalization, not immigration.
    -Albert Camus

I think people are afraid of another Hitler coming to power or they believe the leftist narrative that the minorities are helpless victims.

Its pretty simple to me.
    You don't have a grasp of what "open-border" libertarianism is about. "immigration" and "naturalization" are two different issues. Citizenship and voting are not natural rights. The 14th amendment is an abomination.
    -Albert Camus

You don't have a grasp of what "open-border" libertarianism is about.
    You're right I don't. Want to explain it to me in a nutshell?

"immigration" and "naturalization" are two different issues. Citizenship and voting are not natural rights. The 14th amendment is an abomination.
    I see.

I agree with having immigrants, maybe even some non-white whites but I don't agree with granting them citizenship. I could even support a guest worker program with no citizenship for Mexicans if it was proven we really need them. However, my difference of opinion with the libertarian leftists is that libertarians tend not to give a damn about race, culture, upholding the nation and sharing commonalities with each other.

You're right I don't. Want to explain it to me in a nutshell?

I see.

I agree with having immigrants, maybe even some non-white whites but I don't agree with granting them citizenship. I could even support a guest worker program with no citizenship for Mexicans if it was proven we really need them. However, my difference of opinion with the libertarian leftists is that libertarians tend not to give a damn about race, culture, upholding the nation and sharing commonalities with each other.
    In a nutshell, the free market decides. IRT to "upholding" culture, etal, whose? Mine or yours?
    -Albert Camus

In a nutshell, the free market decides.
    There should be limited regulation of the free market, unless you want unscrupulous people plundering the environment or screwing their workers over for personal gain.

IRT to "upholding" culture, etal, whose? Mine or yours?
    Ours.

In a nutshell, the free market decides. IRT to "upholding" culture, etal, whose? Mine or yours?
    Anything but government mandated diversity.

I'm good with feudal warlords instead of the PC police..

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There should be limited regulation of the free market, unless you want unscrupulous people plundering the environment or screwing their workers over for personal gain.
    The free market resolves both issues. If you can be more specific, we can discuss this. Pragmatically, regulation should be left to the states, not the federal government.

Ours.
    You don't know me. I could be praying to a head of lettuce and raising chickens in my bathtub right now. What people do in Alabama, Alaska, or on my neighbor's property is not my right to decide.
    -Albert Camus

Its pretty simple to me.

To the left anyone who disagrees or stands against them is "literary Hitler", they just want to import enough low IQ welfare voters to insure Americans can not restore their nation, nothing more..

Your argument is against naturalization, not immigration.
    You don't have a grasp of what "open-border" libertarianism is about. "immigration" and "naturalization" are two different issues. Citizenship and voting are not natural rights. The 14th amendment is an abomination.
    You fail to understand, if we do not allow them in, we never have to worry about many issues, welfare, crime, wages, but also naturalization.

A privilege, and an honor
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The free market resolves both issues. If you can be more specific, we can discuss this.
    How should I be more specific? What I explained was pretty simple and straightforward, so I thought.

Pragmatically, regulation should be left to the states, not the federal government.
    Sounds good. That is fine with me.

You don't know me. I could be praying to a head of lettuce and raising chickens in my bathtub right now.
    You are free to do whatever you wish as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else.

What people do in Alabama, Alaska, or on my neighbor's property is not my right to decide.
    While I agree this is true on 99.9 percent of things, I think we have a *shock* collective right to decide what kind of country we want and who gets to come here with respect to immigrants and immigration.

You fail to understand, if we do not allow them in, we never have to worry about many issues, welfare, crime, wages, but also naturalization.
    and liberty!

The fact is welfare, crime and wages will continue to be problems and will escalate logarithmically in your closed, mercantilist market. You're prescribing the death of America by making it the opposite of what made it successful. I know, Fourth Turning. It'll be great.

The hysteria about importing hordes to "vote against you" is just so absurd. Anybody who voted Republican for president voted against our liberties in 2016 just as badly as Democrats.

But alas, your vote counts for nothing. Immigrants' votes count for nothing. You're diverting, or have been diverted from the real problem. The influence of education and media indoctrination is orders of magnitude out of proportion to any Soros-coordinated (or whatever) effort to physically stack a voting block. There will be fraud and fake votes every election, but they're a drop in the bucket compared to what can be gained by coercive manipulation of the flimsy, pliable will of the average white American voter.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 02-21-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Not true all of these men supported the idea of of self defense, which is what Psychical removal is.
    I just ran across this. Don't know if you're a fan, but it applies to what we're discussing.

"No one has the right to pursue his self-interest by law or by force, which is what you’re suggesting. You want to forbid immigration on the grounds that it lowers your standard of living — which isn’t true, though if it were true, you’d still have no right to close the borders. You’re not entitled to any “self-interest” that injures others, especially when you can’t prove that open immigration affects your self-interest. You can’t claim that anything others may do — for example, simply through competition — is against your self-interest. But above all, aren’t you dropping a personal context? How could I advocate restricting immigration when I wouldn’t be alive today if our borders had been closed?" - Ayn Rand, Ford Hall Address Q&A, 1973
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

and liberty!

The fact is welfare, crime and wages will continue to be problems and will escalate logarithmically in your closed, mercantilist market. You're prescribing the death of America by making it the opposite of what made it successful. I know, Fourth Turning. It'll be great.

The hysteria about importing hordes to "vote against you" is just so absurd. Anybody who voted Republican for president voted against our liberties in 2016 just as badly as Democrats.

But alas, your vote counts for nothing. Immigrants' votes count for nothing. You're diverting, or have been diverted from the real problem. The influence of education and media indoctrination is orders of magnitude out of proportion to any Soros-coordinated (or whatever) effort to physically stack a voting block. There will be fraud and fake votes every election, but they're a drop in the bucket compared to what can be gained by coercive manipulation of the flimsy, pliable will of the average white American voter.
    Those problmes would be lessened. Immigration never really made America great, get over it.

No, its not absurd you are bring in people who are going to vote against our rights, that alone is reason NOT to bring them in but you are so blind to this fact you clearly are beyond reach..

I just ran across this. Don't know if you're a fan, but it applies to what we're discussing.

"No one has the right to pursue his self-interest by law or by force, which is what you’re suggesting. You want to forbid immigration on the grounds that it lowers your standard of living — which isn’t true, though if it were true, you’d still have no right to close the borders. You’re not entitled to any “self-interest” that injures others, especially when you can’t prove that open immigration affects your self-interest. You can’t claim that anything others may do — for example, simply through competition — is against your self-interest. But above all, aren’t you dropping a personal context? How could I advocate restricting immigration when I wouldn’t be alive today if our borders had been closed?" - Ayn Rand, Ford Hall Address Q&A, 1973
    Ayn was wrong. My God. I know its hard for you to understand that people living in another time, did not/could not understand the effects of something taken to extremes. More over we have prove that mass immigration affects our self interest (crime, taxes, wages, cost of living, enemy voters, terrorism).

More over tell that to all those killed by immigrant criminals who had they been kept out would still be alive.

So Ayn Rand like Ron Paul is hopelessly wrong on immigration. Its funny how you bash others for blindly following people, obeying their words as the word of God, but you autistic would follow them book and verse past the gates of hell because "muh principles"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My God. I know its hard for you to understand that people living in another time, did not/could not understand the effects of something taken to extremes.
    "'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded." - F.A. Hayek

So Ayn Rand like Ron Paul is hopelessly wrong on immigration.
    Am I right that you see immigration as the most important issue endangering America? That it's urgent that government use force to correct it? If so, why beat your head against the wall here? There are plenty of right- (and many left-) wing websites that would welcome your arguments with open arms. I guess I'm just different, but it would just never occur to me to go to John Bolton Forums to lobby for a non-interventionist foreign policy.

"'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded." - F.A. Hayek

Am I right that you see immigration as the most important issue endangering America? That it's urgent that government use force to correct it? If so, why beat your head against the wall here? There are plenty of right- (and many left-) wing websites that would welcome your arguments with open arms. I guess I'm just different, but it would just never occur to me to go to John Bolton Forums to lobby for a non-interventionist foreign policy.
    But allowing in millions of people who will vote away your rights is not a threat at all?

The job of the state is to protect the nation from invasion, they are failing their job, while morons like you standing in an autistic stupor and talk about none sense while the nation becomes a Latin Slum.

But allowing in millions of people who will vote away your rights is not a threat at all?
    No, I don't feel threatened by anyone's vote. Maybe you didn't quite catch the last two paragraphs of this post.

The job of the state is to protect the nation from invasion, they are failing their job, while morons like you standing in an autistic stupor and talk about none sense while the nation becomes a Latin Slum.
    You do realize that immigration from Mexico is declining, right?

Most white people voted to take away rights, too. Interestingly, the last President to govern as a free market capitalist defender of personal liberty was supported by people of all races.

Stop believing stupid things

No, I don't feel threatened by anyone's vote. Maybe you didn't quite catch the last two paragraphs of this post.
    Then you are fool, plain as day you are a fool. You do not care about people voting away your rights and wealth if you did care about those things you would stop those coming here who vote against them from doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    You do realize that immigration from Mexico is declining, right?

Most white people voted to take away rights, too. Interestingly, the last President to govern as a free market capitalist defender of personal liberty was supported by people of all races.

You do understand that people are coming Through Mexico, right?

Odd how you think allowing more people who will vote against you will do anything but make things worst..Also Coolidge signed the Immigration Restriction Act of 1924 and the market was free...

Funny how those too posts prove you are liar.

Oh, they do? Really I did not know.

Cubans entering through Mexico are legal instantly - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy

Odd how you think allowing more people who will vote against you will do anything but make things worst..Also Coolidge signed the Immigration Restriction Act of 1924 and the market was free...

Funny how those too posts prove you are liar.
    People have been coming through Mexico for quite some time, but my point stands, it is decreasing.

IIRC Coolidge just signed what Congress passed and he didn't care much for restricting immigration. If the alt-right was around back then they would have supported a primary challenge against him. He appealed to Irish and Italian immigrants in order to get elected in Massachusetts. When he was elected President, he argued in favor of racial equality, and was probably one of the last Republicans to win the black vote. He also expanded voting rights to native Americans. Sounds like the typical "cuckservative" to me.

Note that his successor did not do this, and we all know how that ended for the GOP.

People have been coming through Mexico for quite some time, but my point stands, it is decreasing.

IIRC Coolidge just signed what Congress passed and he didn't care much for restricting immigration. If the alt-right was around back then they would have supported a primary challenge against him. He appealed to Irish and Italian immigrants in order to get elected in Massachusetts. When he was elected President, he argued in favor of racial equality, and was probably one of the last Republicans to win the black vote. He also expanded voting rights to native Americans. Sounds like the typical "cuckservative" to me.

Note that his successor did not do this, and we all know how that ended for the GOP.
    Clearly wrong, you are just changing your claims...

So very wrong, he was in favor of it for a long time, google is a great tool.

http://www.azquotes.com/author/3231-...ag/immigration

Now we have Trump, now we have the Internet, now we are going to Restrict like 1924!

This time their will be no 1965 Immigration Act...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly wrong, you are just changing your claims...

So very wrong, he was in favor of it for a long time, google is a great tool.

http://www.azquotes.com/author/3231-...ag/immigration

Now we have Trump, now we have the Internet, now we are going to Restrict like 1924!

This time their will be no 1965 Immigration Act...
    He was actually hesitant to sign the law.

The right-wing in both the US and Europe is becoming increasingly hostile to liberty, they are becoming like the left but marketed to a different demographic.

Not completely. The 1924 immigration act was passed by white supremacists in congress.

I don't understand why liberals and "cuckservatives" are so interested in taking care of immigrants rather than their own people.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast