Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alt Right is an Ideologically Diverse Movement

The Alt Right is an Ideologically Diverse Movement

Highly renowned intellectual thinker Richard Spencer once said that the Alt-Right is a wide spectrum of beliefs. I think I have unfairly lumped them into one group and treated them all like they are the same. I came to this comclusion after doing some more research on people who identify as alt-right. So lets take a look at the different types of people in the alt-right. Please tell me if there are varieties that I left out. Any similarities to actual alt-right twitter accounts may be coincidental (or maybe not).

@FashyGoyMemes

FashyGoyMemes is a proud Goyim, which is a Gentile. His twitter pic is Taylor Swift with a photo-shopped swastika on her. This is a very common type of alt-rightist on twitter. He goes to twitter to talk about the latest news about the how Jews are trying to stop Donald Trump from being elected President. He also tweets frog memes and secret alt-right messages in Taylor Swift Songs and the Angry Birds Movie.

@DethtooCUCKS

DethtooCUCKS is fourteen years old and spends way too much time on his computer. His picture is of Donald Trump. This type of alt-rightist might be more common than the first one. He is very challenged when it comes to spelling but spells "Cuckservative" perfectly every time. He likes to call people cucks whenever they disagree with him or if they insult Donald Trump.

@EdgyGoyim

EdgyGoyim is very edgy, you see. This is also a common type of alt-rightist on twitter. His picture is of Trump in a Nazi uniform. He posts memes of Donald Trump putting "cucks" in gas chambers. When confronted about his behavior he says "im just kiding, im not reely a nazi, im just making fun of polticol corctnses!" Claims to be straight but would go gay for Milo Yiannopoulos.

@WhiteGirlsRMagic

WhiteGirlsRMagic is less common than the previous types, but still somewhat prevalent. His picture is of a blonde woman standing in a field of wheat. He tweets pics of attractive white women. Claims that Jews are trying to destroy Aryan beauty.

@ AlphaMale88

AlphaMale88 considers himself to be an alpha male. This is a common Alt-rightist. His pic is of a Nazi soldier. He brags about how much of an alpha-male he is, but can't talk to women in real life. Of course, he blames this on cultural Marxism ruining Western women. He believes that people who are not racist let black men have sex with their wives.

@ProudNorseman

ProudNorseman is very reactionary. This type of account is not common, but also not rare. His pic is of a Norse god. He is so reactionary, in fact, that he not only rejects the last 200 years, he rejects the last millennium. He thinks that Christianity is a Jewish plot and that white people should go back to Paganism. Don't call this man a basement dweller, he sometimes leaves his house to LARP as Thor at Comic Con!

@AryanGirl

AryanGirl is a female alt-rightist. This is very rare. Her pic is of a woman wearing some nationalist insignia. This woman could get any alt-right man that she wants due to the huge gender imbalance in the movement.

Please don't hesitate to tell me if I missed something.
    Last edited by Tywysog Cymru; 09-12-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Stop believing stupid things

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @RonPaulliberty_alt

^^^likes to use a name that associates himself with ron or the liberty movement but really has no interest in ron's free market ideas or individual liberty

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I hear they have a frog that smokes cigars and a dangerous f aggot also.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I hear they have a frog that smokes cigars
    FashyGoyMemes posts pics of Pepe.

and a dangerous f aggot also.
    Suspended from Twitter.

There is also the political class:
    12-year-old running Trump campaign office in Colorado
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    FashyGoyMemes posts pics of Pepe.

Suspended from Twitter.
    Well I don't agree with suspending him. There are tons of obnoxious people on Twitter.
    "The Patriarch"

None of those accounts are real.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Why am I not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well I don't agree with suspending him. There are tons of obnoxious people on Twitter.
    Yeah, I thought the suspension went too far, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    None of those accounts are real.
    No, but they are based on real accounts.

I remember when the Ron Paul revolution had a grassroots fervor and a ton of enthusiasm and momentum behind it like the alt right does now. Those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    I remember when the Ron Paul revolution had a grassroots fervor and a ton of enthusiasm and momentum behind it like the alt right does now. Those were the days.
    It's many of the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    It's many of the same people.
    It's probably the last safe haven for libertarians who don't want to surrender their balls on a silver platter to the left.

So did the Berniebros.

It's probably the last safe haven for libertarians who don't want to surrender their balls on a silver platter to the left.
    Let's fight the left by being exactly what they say we are!

Instead they surrendered their brains and became Leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Instead they surrendered their brains and became Leftists.
    Yeah because letting in people who will vote against you is the hallmark of those with a brain.

And what is that, exactly?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Yeah because letting in people who will vote against you is the hallmark of those with a brain.
    Let's start with, say, 1860. How many times have the American people voted against me just in presidential elections since then? Hint:
    every
    single
    one
    of
    them.
    And yes, that includes Grover Cleveland.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

No, but they are based on real accounts.
    No, they aren't, they are troll accounts and the article you posted is retarded.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Let's start with, say, 1860. How many times have the American people voted against me just in presidential elections since then? Hint:
    every
    single
    one
    of
    them.
    And yes, that includes Grover Cleveland.
    No, lets start closer to the current age and those who are recent arrivals, or who vote illegally.

So did the Berniebros.

So lets not use power when we win elections to advance our causes, restore Liberty, shrink government, restore choice, and secure the border as to assure the left cant rig the system with imported voters?

No, lets just lose elections by trying to be "more moral" then people who value victory at all costs.

It's probably the last safe haven for libertarians people who pretended to be libertarians when it was politically convenient to them.

Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

No, lets start closer to the current age and those who are recent arrivals, or who vote illegally.
    Ah... selective data. The bread and butter of climate change nazis and alt-righters. I'll bet you sleep with a copy of IQ and the Wealth of Nations under your pillow.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Allowing for the free market of ideas is absolutely a smart thing. That is what causes competition and the best ideas to rise to the top.

Thinking you have a right to control where others live and what they think with violence is the hallmark of a brainless fascist.

Recent arrivals do not vote.

Let's talk about those who vote illegally. Do you have any facts on that, or is it based upon feelings that are shared by your internet support group?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    And what is that, exactly?
    The left calls people on the right racists, and the alt-right fights back by being racists!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, they aren't, they are troll accounts and the article you posted is retarded.
    It's not an article, and how do you know that these accounts are trolls?

So lets not use power when we win elections to advance our causes, restore Liberty, shrink government, restore choice, and secure the border as to assure the left cant rig the system with imported voters?

No, lets just lose elections by trying to be "more moral" then people who value victory at all costs.
    How many national elections have pro-liberty people won in the last 90 years?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's probably the last safe haven for libertarians people who pretended to be libertarians when it was politically convenient to them.

Fixed.
    You mean Gary Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Ah... selective data. The bread and butter of climate change nazis and alt-righters. I'll bet you sleep with a copy of IQ and the Wealth of Nations under your pillow.
    So anything that proves you wrong is "selective data"?.

No, I sleep with a Cetme next to my bed, I keep that on the bookshelf and on my hard drive.

More over you nor anyone else has disproved that book nor the fact that IQ determines the success of a nation/group.

You mean Gary Johnson?
    No. Gary Johnson doesn't pretend to follow the party line of the Libertarian party; he is honest about his political opinions.

This is different from a person who talks about freedom when what they actually want has nothing to do with freedom.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Allowing for the free market of ideas is absolutely a smart thing. That is what causes competition and the best ideas to rise to the top.

Thinking you have a right to control where others live and what they think with violence is the hallmark of a brainless fascist.
    Does letting in tens of millions of people who will lower wages and increase the cost of living do anything that makes that costs worth it? No, it does not.

I do have the right as an American to deny invaders access to my nation, and only a coward thinks violence is wrong when it comes to defending of what we love.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Recent arrivals do not vote.

Let's talk about those who vote illegally. Do you have any facts on that, or is it based upon feelings that are shared by your internet support group?
    Yes they do, When they become Citizens they get the right to vote, and the vote 8-2 for the leftists.

Yes, its called google, maybe you should enter Illegal immigrants voting, and you can learn for yourself, any links I will give you will bemoan and whine it is biased.

The left calls people on the right racists, and the alt-right fights back by being racists!

It's not an article, and how do you know that these accounts are trolls?

How many national elections have pro-liberty people won in the last 90 years?
    How many do you think will win if Amnesty is passed?

How can they be elected when the demographics make it harder and harder if not impossible to get elected.

How many do you think will win if Amnesty is passed?

How can they be elected when the demographics make it harder and harder if not impossible to get elected.
    Voting patterns change in 1916 most blacks were Republican and most white Southerners were Democrats.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast