Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump: Acquiring plunder is what he thinks U.S. foreign policy is for.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Again I don't feel I am a Trump supporter but you can think what you want. I also think liberty has a better shot with Trump than with Hillary. I have no problem with you opinions here either.I'd drink an beer with anyone on this forum
    Fair enough! You do what you have to do. I can definitely respect that. Cheers!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Well then, you don't need to feel offended. You and all your fellow supporters can vote for who you want. I will treat a Trump supporter that shills for him on this forum the same as I would treat a Clinton supporter who tries to shill for her on this forum. But I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with me doing that now would you?
    The only one I recall doing any shilling was AuH20. Anything else was to correct lies posted about Trump's positions. Don't like it; stop lying and it will stop. It's really very easy.

Rand was my candidate. When he quit, I went to Trump. I don't give a rat's ass if you like it or not. I am not promoting him on here. In fact, I wouldn't mention his name if you could convince your buds to stop twisting facts.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The only one I recall doing any shilling was AuH20. Anything else was to correct lies posted about Trump's positions. Don't like it; stop lying and it will stop. It's really very easy.

Rand was my candidate. When he quit, I went to Trump. I don't give a rat's ass if you like it or not. I am not promoting him on here. In fact, I wouldn't mention his name if you could convince your buds to stop twisting facts.
    You seem to give a rat's ass all the TIME. I won't stop bashing Trump or his supporters on these forums. Sorry you get offended by it but there are other Trump friendly forums out there where you can cheer on your authoritarian in peace.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

You seem to give a rat's ass all the TIME. I won't stop bashing Trump or his supporters on these forums. Sorry you get offended by it but there are other Trump friendly forums out there where you can cheer on your authoritarian in peace.
    No one is "cheering him on". And if you want a fight, BRING IT!!! I'm sick and tired of your $#@!.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A Man Who Does Not Respect Others' Private Ownership

"But Donald Trump is a noninterventionist!"
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

No one is "cheering him on". And if you want a fight, BRING IT!!! I'm sick and tired of your $#@!.
    Is that like some sort of rally speech or something? Fighting? I thought you didn't give a rat's ass? I thought you didn't care that much about Trump? You aren't even cheering him on? Now you want to FIGHT!! RARRRRR!! Make up your mind. Trump supporters... hypocrites...

Last edited by twomp; 09-13-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Is that like some sort of rally speech or something? Fighting? I thought you didn't give a rat's ass? I thought you didn't care that much about Trump? You aren't even cheering him on? Now you want to FIGHT!! RARRRRR!! Make up your mind. Trump supporters... hypocrites...
    I am sick of your personal insults and for what? Because I said that IF WE EVER HAD A JUST WAR, that I would not be against taking enough oil to cover the damages they had done to our country in their attack and what it cost us to retaliate. That's not theft; it is common sense. But, don't get your panties in a twist, twomp, because our country hasn't fought a Just War for a very, very long time.

Do you even understand what a Just war is? You know, the Just War Doctrine.
    ================

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I am sick of your personal insults and for what? Because I said that IF WE EVER HAD A JUST WAR, that I would not be against taking enough oil to cover the damages they had done to our country in their attack and what it cost us to retaliate. That's not theft; it is common sense. But, don't get your panties in a twist, twomp, because our country hasn't fought a Just War for a very, very long time.

Do you even understand what a Just war is? You know, the Just War Doctrine.
    Awwww.... look at you play the victim.... poor, poor, LE. What did she ever do wrong? She was just walking along all innocent and all of a sudden all the meanies came along and picked on her. sniff, sniff, so sad, so tragic...

In reality, I had this statement

"So taking the oil is a better reason for invading a country than democracy and freedom?? Trump supporters are wack.... Both reasons are equally retarded."

Which put a twist in your panties so tight that it caused the blood to stop flowing to your brain. You started this (mod edit). Don't go playing the victim now.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Let's please keep things civil. Focus on the issues, not each other. No one cares about the bickering.

Thanks.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has never suggested we go to war for plunder. What he has said is that if we are going to engage in pointless wars then we might as well take plunder and on that score he is absolutely correct. I've said the same thing many times. That if we are going to engage in unjustified wars of aggression we should invade Africa, not the Middle East, secure a nice little colony and use it to restore the penalty of Transportation for convicted violent felons.

Fair enough! You do what you have to do. I can definitely respect that. Cheers!
    When I say liberty has a better shot with Trump over hillary I mean a very little but maybe...we are still in trouble.....
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Going in with overwhelming force and seizing the resources makes a lot more sense than a waging a flaccid war ran by lawyers and spending years and years nation-building. That's the difference between a Carlylean Great Man like Caesar Augustus and a fool like George W. Bush.
    Yea and holding a girl down with a pistol, raping her with a condom on and then blowing her head off with said pistol after you are done makes a lot more sense than raping a girl and then letting her live to rat you out. Fellas, if you are going to be a thieving, murderous, warmongering, imperialist, at least be efficient and good at it. This is the life lesson brought to you by the paleocons and alt right crowd.

Nobody ever stops to ask why Trump want to steal resources, they are Ok just as long as he is good at stealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump has never suggested we go to war for plunder. What he has said is that if we are going to engage in pointless wars then we might as well take plunder and on that score he is absolutely correct. I've said the same thing many times. That if we are going to engage in unjustified wars of aggression we should invade Africa, not the Middle East, secure a nice little colony and use it to restore the penalty of Transportation for convicted violent felons.
    And how many Americans will have to die on that colony of yours before you pull out? Perhaps when you actually had to go over there and defend it or maybe your children had to go? I'm sure you don't care as long as it's not your family putting their lives at risk over there to fatten the pockets of rich people over here.

Can we just deport all 11 million illegals to the middle east, no one would ever dare cross the border if they knew they would get a first class ticket to afghansitan. Its a lot more feasible then a damn wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I am not a leftist- and I suggest you read:
    You are a leftist, at least on some issues, especially cultural ones.

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman by John Perkins
    I have read it. As well as many other things.

Quite enlightening about the Military/Industrial Complex run by crony capitalism.
    If you're putting forth a position, you shouldn't just say "read [book x]". It's not a way to respond to someone's argument and you shouldn't assume that someone who disagrees is ignorant of your position and what you know.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 09-13-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

And how many Americans will have to die on that colony of yours before you pull out? Perhaps when you actually had to go over there and defend it or maybe your children had to go? I'm sure you don't care as long as it's not your family putting their lives at risk over there to fatten the pockets of rich people over here.
    Pay attention. I never advocated it. My position is the same as Trump's. I said if we are going to engage in pointless wars of aggression then we should pick targets based on land and resource extraction.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    My position is the same as Trump's. I said if we are going to engage in pointless wars of aggression then we should pick targets based on land and resource extraction.
    Is that what the 30k troops in Syria will do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To be honest... where is this plunder? As a tax payer, are we not entitle to some of that plunder? ...

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    To be honest... where is this plunder?
    It's comes from a land down under
    where women glow and men plunder.

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    you better run, you better take cover.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 09-15-2016 at 04:23 AM.

To be honest... where is this plunder? As a tax payer, are we not entitle to some of that plunder? ...
    Do you really think the U.S. government will cut you a check? Trump supporter logic...

Do you really think the U.S. government will cut you a check? Trump supporter logic...
    i guess i should add the sarcasm tag to the end

You are a leftist, at least on some issues, especially cultural ones.

I have read it. As well as many other things.

If you're putting forth a position, you shouldn't just say "read [book x]". It's not a way to respond to someone's argument and you shouldn't assume that someone who disagrees is ignorant of your position and what you know.
    If you want to have some real dialog, try it w/o insults- you seem intelligent and it will certainly get you farther.
    There is no spoon.

Plunder from colonies has never gone to the people. It used to go to the rulers. Now it goes to the corporations.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea and holding a girl down with a pistol, raping her with a condom on and then blowing her head off with said pistol after you are done makes a lot more sense than raping a girl and then letting her live to rat you out. Fellas, if you are going to be a thieving, murderous, warmongering, imperialist, at least be efficient and good at it. This is the life lesson brought to you by the paleocons and alt right crowd.

Nobody ever stops to ask why Trump want to steal resources, they are Ok just as long as he is good at stealing it.
    Imperialism is not the same thing as interventionism. Imperialism spread civilization, enriched the world and improved savage culture. Interventionism created ISIS. That's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    If you want to have some real dialog, try it w/o insults- you seem intelligent and it will certainly get you farther.
    What insults? The leftist comment? That wasn't supposed to be insulting. From the posts I've seen from you, you are on the cultural left just as I am on the cultural right. It was supposed to be purely descriptive.

Characterizing ideological opponents' disagreements as attacks and insults? You really are​ a leftist.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Imperialism spread civilization, enriched the world and improved savage culture.
    Pinochet is the model

"If you're gonna attack and beat the $#@! outta someone, at-least steal their wallet" - Donald J. Trump.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast